Although the instant messaging platform is the subject of criticism , there is no doubt that it is one of the most popular. One of the many functions that WhatsApp has, is that it allows you to add YouTube videos to the states, it even gives you the option of choosing with whom to share your content or not. However, not everyone knows how to do it.
Like other platforms, like its sisters ; Facebook and Instagram, WhatsApp statuses last only 24 hours, in which you can share all kinds of personalized content. Also, you can do it now on Twitter with Fleets and LinkedIn with stories.
How to add Youtube videos to WhatsApp statuses:
- From your mobile device go to Youtube.
- Choose the video you want to share and click on the "share" option (just below the arrow icon).
- Now select WhatsApp.
- It will redirect you to the instant messaging application. There you will see a menu for you to choose who you want to send it to. However, at the top comes the option "My status."
- Before clicking, locate the gear that will take you to the "Status privacy". It can be My contacts, My contacts except, or Only share with.
- Once you have chosen, press OK and you will be returned to the menu to select "My status" and that's it.
- You can customize your post with emojis, letters, or just change the background.
NOTE: you will not see a preview of the video, only the link will appear. So, whoever wants to see it will have to click on it.
How to add Youtube videos to WhatsApp statuses?
¿Cómo agregar videos de Youtube a los estados de WhatsApp?
"Respect for Users": The Reason Why Many Are Switching From WhatsApp to Telegram
7 Stocks to Buy For the Gig Economy
Before the global pandemic, it was referred to as a side hustle—a way for some individuals to make a little extra money. However, as the pandemic has changed the nature of how we work, and as consumers how we spend, the gig economy has become an essential way of life for many workers.
There is much that’s not known about the long-term effects of the pandemic. But if there’s one lesson we learn from history, it’s that there will be ripple effects. We believe that society will get back to something resembling normal. However, what that normal looks like may be different.
Americans were becoming less social since before the pandemic. Now consumers have begun to realize there truly is no reason to leave their house to shop for anything. And while many crave physical connection during these times, there will be many that have changed their purchasing habits for good.
Other elements of the gig economy, such as ride-hailing and home rentals, were devastated due to the pandemic. Those businesses are likely to come back.
And that’s why companies that have created the gig economy aren’t going away anytime soon. In this special report, we’ll highlight several stocks that investors should consider as the gig economy moves forward.
View the "7 Stocks to Buy For the Gig Economy".