Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Minecraft, Mojang
2. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
3. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
4. HotSchedules, HotSchedules
5. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.
6. True Skate, True Axis
7. Procreate Pocket, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
8. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
9. Monopoly, Marmalade Game Studio
10. Shadowrocket, Shadow Launch Technology Limited
Top Free iPhone Apps:
1. K-Games Challenge, Supercent, Inc.
2. TikTok, TikTok Pte. Ltd.
3. Instagram, Instagram, Inc.
4. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
5. Facebook, Facebook, Inc.
6. Snapchat, Snap, Inc.
7. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
8. Messenger, Facebook, Inc.
9. Google Maps, Google LLC
10. All Challenges - survival game, Good Luck Game Studio
Top Paid iPad Apps:
1. Procreate, Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
2. GoodNotes 5, Time Base Technology Limited
3. Minecraft, Mojang
4. Notability, Ginger Labs
5. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi
6. Geometry Dash, RobTop Games AB
7. Human Anatomy Atlas 2021, Visible Body
8. GoTalk NOW, Attainment Company
9. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations
10. Toca Life: Hospital, Toca Boca AB
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. Hooper Hooper, smartmobi technology limited
2. Zoom Out 3D!, Crazy Labs
3. Netflix, Netflix, Inc.
4. K-Games Challenge, Supercent, Inc.
5. YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream, Google LLC
6. Roblox, Roblox Corporation
7. Cookie Run: Kingdom, Devsisters
8. Get Lucky 3D, HOMA GAMES
9. Disney+, Disney
10. Rec Room, Rec Room Inc
11. Candy Challenge 3D, Idil Morgul7 Social Media Stocks That Are Worth Your Attention
If you have a child in high school, they likely will not know a world that didn’t include social media. And for better or worse, social media is here to stay. That’s because these companies have developed ways to keep their users engaged. And engagement is the keyword.
For the most part, social media companies generate money through ad revenue. Simply put, the more active (i.e. engaged) users they have, the more revenue they generate.
Higher revenue leads to earnings growth. And earnings growth is always a harbinger of a higher stock price. That’s why it’s important for investors to pay attention to this sector even if they’re not active users of social media themselves.
For the purposes of this presentation, we’re not including Facebook (NASDAQ:FB). The company is well known as the leading social media stock. However, the company’s recent troubles are also well documented. And as of this writing, FB stock remains under pressure. It may, and likely will become a buy and perhaps at a better valuation. But for now, Facebook doesn’t get a like.
But if you’re interested in which social media stocks may be good buys, we’re happy to give you “7 Social Media Stocks That Are Worth Your Attention”View the "7 Social Media Stocks That Are Worth Your Attention"
Companies Mentioned in This Article
Compare These Stocks
Add These Stocks to My Watchlist