Friday, April 22, 2022 | MarketBeat Staff
This week on The MarketBeat Podcast, Kate welcomes back a repeat guest, MarketBeat contributor Chris Markoch. Chris tells us about three U.S. stocks that he believes will continue to show strength, regardless of what is going on in the economy.
- Walmart: Hired the former CFO of PayPal. What does this mean for Walmart’s digital transaction initiatives?
- Will this mean synergies with PayPal?
- What is Walmart doing in the area of health care?
- Nucor: What is going on with a stock with a low P/E ratio that’s also trading at new highs?
- How will the Russia/Ukraine war affect Nucor’s pricing power and revenue growth?
- Why investors should wait until after Nucor reports earnings to make any kind of trade
- Camping World: Is the stock undervalued at the moment?
- How the stock is performing relative to 2020, when outdoors activities became popular in the early days of the pandemic?
- How demand for RVs is affecting Camping World
- How should investors analyze Camping World’s technicals and indicators when considering a buy?
Stocks mentioned in this episode
Camping World (CWH)
Let’s all become smarter investors together. Subscribe to the MarketBeat Podcast today.
Apple Podcasts - Spotify - iHeart - Overcast - Amazon
and now available on YouTube
Walmart is a part of the Entrepreneur Index, which tracks some of the largest publicly traded companies founded and run by entrepreneurs.
Before you consider Walmart, you'll want to hear this.
MarketBeat keeps track of Wall Street's top-rated and best performing research analysts and the stocks they recommend to their clients on a daily basis. MarketBeat has identified the five stocks that top analysts are quietly whispering to their clients to buy now before the broader market catches on... and Walmart wasn't on the list.
While Walmart currently has a "Buy" rating among analysts, top-rated analysts believe these five stocks are better buys.
View The 5 Stocks Here
Companies Mentioned in This Article
Compare These Stocks
Add These Stocks to My Watchlist