About Ahold Delhaize (AMS:AD)
Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V., formerly Koninklijke Ahold N.V., is engaged in the operation of retail stores in Europe and the United States. The Company's segments are Ahold USA, Delhaize America, The Netherlands, Belgium, and Central and Southeastern Europe (CSE). In addition, Other retail, consists of Ahold Delhaize's unconsolidated joint ventures JMR - Gestao de Empresas de Retalho, SGPS, S.A. (JMR) and P.T. Lion Super Indo, LLC (Super Indo), and Ahold Delhaize's Global Support Office. JMR operates food retail stores in Portugal under the brand name Pingo Doce. The Company's Ahold USA segment includes Stop & Shop New England, Stop & Shop New York Metro, Giant Landover, Giant Carlisle and Peapod. The Company's Delhaize America segment includes brands, such as Food Lion and Hannaford. The Food Lion brand's market areas include Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on Equity9.76%
Return on Assets4.20%
Ahold Delhaize (AMS:AD) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ahold Delhaize's stock symbol?
Ahold Delhaize trades on the AMS under the ticker symbol "AD."
What price target have analysts set for AD?
15 Wall Street analysts have issued twelve-month price objectives for Ahold Delhaize's stock. Their predictions range from €14.00 to €23.50. On average, they expect Ahold Delhaize's share price to reach €19.88 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Ahold Delhaize.
Who are Ahold Delhaize's key executives?
Ahold Delhaize's management team includes the folowing people:
- Mats Jansson, Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Age 65)
- A. D. Boer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Chairman Management Board and Executive Committee (Age 59)
- Frans Willem Henn Muller, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Integration Officer, Member Management Board and Executive Committee (Age 55)
- Jacques M. de Vaucleroy, Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Age 56)
- Jan H. M. Hommen, Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board (Age 74)
- Jeffrey Carr, Chief Financial Officer, Member Management Board and Executive Committee (Age 55)
- Xavier Piesvaux, Brand President for Delhaize Belgium and Luxembourg
- Wouter Kolk, Chief Operating Officer the Netherlands and Belgium, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 51)
- Abbe Luersman, Chief Human Resources Officer, Member Executive Committee (Age 49)
- Henk Jan ten Brinke, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations
Has Ahold Delhaize been receiving favorable news coverage?
Media headlines about AD stock have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ahold Delhaize earned a daily sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern's scale. They also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 45.12 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company's share price in the next few days.
What is Ahold Delhaize's stock price today?
One share of AD stock can currently be purchased for approximately €18.56.
How big of a company is Ahold Delhaize?
Ahold Delhaize has a market capitalization of $23.14 billion.
How can I contact Ahold Delhaize?
Ahold Delhaize's mailing address is Provincialeweg 11, ZAANDAM, 1506 MA, Netherlands. The company can be reached via phone at +31-20-5095100.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Ahold Delhaize (AD)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Ahold Delhaize and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe AD will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe AD will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.