About ING Groep NV (AMS:INGA)
ING Groep N.V. (ING) is a financial institution. The Company offers banking services. The Company's segments include Retail Netherlands, which offers current and savings accounts, business lending, mortgages and other consumer lending in the Netherlands; Retail Belgium, which offers products that are similar to those in the Netherlands; Retail Germany, which offers current and savings accounts, mortgages and other customer lending; Retail Other, which offers products that are similar to those in the Netherlands, and Wholesale Banking, which offers wholesale banking activities (a full range of products from cash management to corporate finance), real estate and lease. The Company's Retail Banking business lines provide products and services to individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and mid-corporates. ING's banking activities in Australia are undertaken by ING Bank (Australia) Limited (trading as ING Direct) and ING Bank NV Sydney Branch.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity11.10%
Return on Assets0.65%
Frequently Asked Questions for ING Groep NV (AMS:INGA)
What is ING Groep NV's stock symbol?
ING Groep NV trades on the AMS under the ticker symbol "INGA."
Where is ING Groep NV's stock going? Where will ING Groep NV's stock price be in 2017?
15 Wall Street analysts have issued 12-month price targets for ING Groep NV's stock. Their forecasts range from €13.00 to €18.80. On average, they anticipate ING Groep NV's share price to reach €16.60 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for ING Groep NV.
Who are some of ING Groep NV's key competitors?
Who are ING Groep NV's key executives?
ING Groep NV's management team includes the folowing people:
- Jeroen van der Veer, Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Ralph A.J.G. Hamers, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Executive Board, Member of the Management Board Banking
- Hermann J. Lamberti, Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Koos J. V. Timmermans, Vice Chairman of the Management Board Banking, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
- Roel M.M. Louwhoff, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Transformation Officer, Member of the Management Board Banking
- Steven J.A. van Rijswijk, Chief Risk Officer, Member of the Management Board Banking, Member of the Executive Board
- Roland B. Boekhout, Member Management Board Banking, Head of Market Leaders
- Aris Bogdaneris, Member of the Management Board Banking, Head of Challengers & Growth Markets
- M. Isabel Fernandez Niemann, Member of the Management Board Banking, Head of Wholesale Banking
- Jan Peter Balkenende, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
What is ING Groep NV's stock price today?
One share of ING Groep NV stock can currently be purchased for approximately €15.30.
How big of a company is ING Groep NV?
ING Groep NV has a market capitalization of $59.43 billion.
How can I contact ING Groep NV?
ING Groep NV's mailing address is Amsterdamse Poort, Bijlmerplein 888, AMSTERDAM, 1102 MG, Netherlands. The company can be reached via phone at +31-20-5639111.
MarketBeat Community Rating for ING Groep NV (INGA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ING Groep NV and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Earnings History for ING Groep NV (AMS:INGA)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for ING Groep NV (AMS:INGA)
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for ING Groep NV (AMS:INGA)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for ING Groep NV (AMS INGA)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Latest Headlines for ING Groep NV (AMS INGA)
Financials are not available for this stock.