About Acciona (BME:ANA)
Acciona SA is a Spain-based holding company primarily engaged in the renewable utilities sector. The Company's activities are divided into five business segments: Energy, responsible for the renewable energy production, distribution and commercialization, as well as construction of wind farms; Infrastructure Construction, including construction and engineering activities, as well as transport and hospital concessions; Water, offering construction of desalination and water treatments plants, drinking water stations, as well as management of water cycle process; Service, providing facility services, airport handling services, waste collection and treatment, as well as logistics services, among others, and Other Activities, including fund management, stock brokerage, wine production, activities related to Acciona Trasmediterranes business and other investments. The Company operates worldwide through numerous subsidiaries.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E Ratio18.5148514851485
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity16.27%
Return on Assets3.49%
Acciona (BME:ANA) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Acciona's stock symbol?
Acciona trades on the BME under the ticker symbol "ANA."
Who are some of Acciona's key competitors?
Who are Acciona's key executives?
Acciona's management team includes the folowing people:
- Jose Manuel Entrecanales Domecq, Chairman of the Board, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
- Juan Ignacio Entrecanales Franco, Vice Chairman of the Board, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
- Carlos Maria Arilla de Juana, General Director of Ecomics and Finance
- Jose Angel Tejero Santos, General Director of Economic Control and Finance
- Rafael Mateo Alcala, Chief Executive Officer of Acciona Energia
- Luis Castilla Camara, Chief Executive Officer of Acciona Infraestructuras
- Arantza Ezpeleta Puras, General Director of Technology and Innovation
- Vicente Santamaria de Paredes Castillo, General Director of Compliance
- Juan Muro-Lara Girod, General Director of Corporate Development and Investor Relations
- Jose Julio Figueroa Gomez de Salazar, General Director of Legal Affairs
What is Acciona's stock price today?
One share of Acciona stock can currently be purchased for approximately €74.80.
How big of a company is Acciona?
Acciona has a market capitalization of $4.28 billion.
How can I contact Acciona?
Acciona's mailing address is vda. de Europa 18. Parque Empresarial La Moraleja, ALCOBENDAS, MAD 28108, Spain. The company can be reached via phone at +34-916-632850.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Acciona (ANA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Acciona and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Acciona (BME:ANA) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Earnings History for Acciona (BME:ANA)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Acciona (BME:ANA) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Acciona (BME:ANA)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Acciona (BME ANA)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Acciona (BME ANA) News Headlines
No headlines for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Acciona (BME:ANA) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Acciona (BME ANA) Stock Chart for Friday, January, 19, 2018