About Dexia (EBR:DEXB)
Dexia SA does not have significant operations. Previously, the company provided banking and other financial services to governments and local authorities in approximately 30 countries. It focuses on managing its residual assets in run-off. Dexia SA was incorporated in 1996 and is based in Brussels, Belgium.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E Ratio-0.0661718804189498
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity-13.48%
Return on Assets-0.28%
Dexia (EBR:DEXB) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dexia's stock symbol?
Dexia trades on the EBR under the ticker symbol "DEXB."
Who are Dexia's key executives?
Dexia's management team includes the folowing people:
- Wouter Devriendt, Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director (Age 50)
- Veronique Hugues, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Management Board (Age 47)
- Aline Bec, Member of the Management Board, Chief Operating Officer (Age 59)
- Johan Bohets, Chief Risk Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Management Board (Age 45)
- Guy Cools, Member of the Management Board, Head of Assets Division (Age 53)
- Benoit Debroise, Member of the Management Board - Head of Funding and Markets (Age 55)
- Robert de Metz, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board (Age 65)
- Corso Bavagnoli, Non-Executive Director (Age 43)
- Alexandre De Geest, Non-Executive Director (Age 46)
- Thierry Francq, Non-Executive Director (Age 53)
Has Dexia been receiving favorable news coverage?
Press coverage about DEXB stock has trended positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Dexia earned a coverage optimism score of 0.39 on Accern's scale. They also assigned headlines about the company an impact score of 45.19 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near future.
What is Dexia's stock price today?
One share of DEXB stock can currently be purchased for approximately €9.54.
How big of a company is Dexia?
Dexia has a market capitalization of $18.59 million.
How can I contact Dexia?
Dexia's mailing address is Rue du Champ de Mars 5, BRUXELLES, 1000, Belgium. The company can be reached via phone at +32-2-2135700.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Dexia (DEXB)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Dexia and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Dexia (EBR:DEXB) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Earnings History for Dexia (EBR:DEXB)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dexia (EBR:DEXB) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Dexia (EBR:DEXB)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Dexia (EBR DEXB)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dexia (EBR DEXB) News Headlines
No headlines for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dexia (EBR:DEXB) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Dexia (EBR DEXB) Stock Chart for Wednesday, March, 21, 2018