About Veolia Environnement (EPA:VIE)
Veolia Environnement S.A. provides a range of environmental services worldwide. It operates through Water, Waste, and Energy businesses. The Water business integrates drinking water and wastewater activities, such as water distribution and collection, water and wastewater treatment and supply, industrial process water, wastewater sludge management, and recycling and reuse solutions, as well as construction of water treatment plant. It also manufactures water treatment equipment and technologies. The Waste business collects, sorts, processes, disposes, and recycles household, commercial, and industrial wastes. The Energy business produces renewable energy comprising heat and electricity produced from waste and biomass; heat from data centers, wastewater calories, and industrial companies; and develops a range of energy management activities, including heating and cooling networks, thermal and multi-technical services, industrial utilities, installation and maintenance of production equipment, and integration services for the management of buildings. The company was formerly known as Vivendi Environnement and changed its name to Veolia Environnement S.A. in 2003. Veolia Environnement S.A. was founded in 1853 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Waste Management
Trailing P/E Ratio46.2888888888889
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on Equity3.23%
Return on Assets1.35%
Veolia Environnement (EPA:VIE) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Veolia Environnement's stock symbol?
Veolia Environnement trades on the EPA under the ticker symbol "VIE."
Who are some of Veolia Environnement's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Veolia Environnement include Atlantia (ATL), Bouygues (EN), Cimic Group (CIM), Umicore (UMI), Snc-Lavalin Group (SNC), James Hardie Industries (JHX), Boral (BLD), Alstom (ALO), PrairieSky Royalty (PSK), CAE (CAE), WSP Global (WSP), Adelaide Brighton (ABC), Downer EDI (DOW), Macquarie Atlas Roads (MQA), Canfor (CFP), Stella-Jones (SJ), Cleanaway Waste Management (CWY) and DuluxGroup (DLX).
Who are Veolia Environnement's key executives?
Veolia Environnement's management team includes the folowing people:
- Antoine Frerot, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee (Age 59)
- Louis Schweitzer, Vice Chairman of the Board, Lead Independent Director (Age 75)
- Philippe Gaston Henri Capron, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Member of the Management Committee (Age 59)
- Jacques Aschenbroich, Independent Director, Chairman and CEO of Valeo (Age 62)
- Maryse Aulagnon, Independent Director, Chairman and CEO of Affine RE (Age 68)
- Clara Gaymard, Independent Director, President of RAISE (Age 57)
- Marion Guillou, Independent Director, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Agreenium (Age 63)
- Francois Bertreau, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Executive Committee, Member of the Management Committee (Age 62)
- Jean-Marie Lambert, Senior Executive Vice President of Human Resources, Member of the Executive Committee, Member of the Management Committee (Age 60)
- Laurent Auguste, Senior Executive Vice President - Innovation and Markets, Member of the Executive Committee, Member of the Management Committee (Age 50)
What is Veolia Environnement's stock price today?
One share of Veolia Environnement stock can currently be purchased for approximately €20.83.
How big of a company is Veolia Environnement?
Veolia Environnement has a market capitalization of $11.73 billion.
How can I contact Veolia Environnement?
Veolia Environnement's mailing address is 21 rue La Boetie, PARIS, 75008, France. The company can be reached via phone at +33-1-71750000.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Veolia Environnement (VIE)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Veolia Environnement and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Veolia Environnement (EPA:VIE) Analyst Ratings History
No equities research coverage for this company has been tracked by MarketBeat
Earnings History for Veolia Environnement (EPA:VIE)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Veolia Environnement (EPA:VIE) Earnings Estimates
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Veolia Environnement (EPA:VIE)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Veolia Environnement (EPA VIE)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Veolia Environnement (EPA VIE) News Headlines
Veolia Environnement (EPA:VIE) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
Veolia Environnement (EPA VIE) Stock Chart for Tuesday, January, 16, 2018