About Bob Evans Farms (NASDAQ:BOBE)
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (Bob Evans) is a producer and distributor of refrigerated potato, pasta and vegetable-based side dishes, pork sausage, and a variety of refrigerated and frozen food items under the Bob Evans and Owens or Country Creek brand names. The Company's food products are distributed to customers throughout the United States. Additionally, the Company manufactures and sells similar products to foodservice customers, restaurants and food sellers. The Company operates through BEF Foods segment. The BEF Foods segment offers a range of wholesome food products to retail and foodservice customers. The Company produces food products in its four manufacturing facilities. It produces sausage products at its plants located in Hillsdale, Michigan, and Xenia, Ohio.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$394.84 million
Price / Sales3.91
Cash Flow$6.4444 per share
Price / Cash11.95
Book Value$16.77 per share
Price / Book4.59
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Net Income$126.46 million
Return on Equity5.14%
Return on Assets2.14%
Bob Evans Farms (NASDAQ:BOBE) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bob Evans Farms' stock symbol?
Bob Evans Farms trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BOBE."
How often does Bob Evans Farms pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Bob Evans Farms?
Bob Evans Farms announced a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 28th. Shareholders of record on Monday, December 11th will be paid a dividend of $0.34 per share on Friday, December 22nd. This represents a $1.36 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.77%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, December 8th. View Bob Evans Farms' Dividend History.
How will Bob Evans Farms' stock buyback program work?
Bob Evans Farms announced that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase plan on Tuesday, April 11th 2017, which allows the company to buyback $100,000,000.00 in outstanding shares, according to EventVestor. This buyback authorization allows the company to reacquire up to 10.6% of its stock through open market purchases. Stock buyback plans are usually an indication that the company's leadership believes its shares are undervalued.
How were Bob Evans Farms' earnings last quarter?
Bob Evans Farms Inc (NASDAQ:BOBE) posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, December, 6th. The restaurant operator reported $0.35 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting the Zacks' consensus estimate of $0.35. The restaurant operator had revenue of $117.63 million for the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $117.10 million. Bob Evans Farms had a return on equity of 5.14% and a net margin of 1.91%. During the same period last year, the company earned $0.56 EPS. View Bob Evans Farms' Earnings History.
What price target have analysts set for BOBE?
6 brokers have issued 1-year price targets for Bob Evans Farms' stock. Their forecasts range from $72.00 to $85.00. On average, they expect Bob Evans Farms' stock price to reach $77.40 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Bob Evans Farms.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Bob Evans Farms stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Bob Evans Farms stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "BOB EVANS FARMS, INC. is divided into two principal industry segments: the food products segment and the restaurant segment. The company owns and operates restaurants, including Bob Evans Restaurants, Owens Family Restaurants, Bob Evans small-town Restaurants and Cantina Del Rio Mexican restaurants. They also produce fresh and fully-cooked sausage products and fresh, deli-style salads which are distributed primarily to grocery stores in the Midwest, Southwest and Southeast. " (11/8/2017)
- 2. Maxim Group analysts commented, "Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) reported F1Q18 (July) pro forma EPS of $0.37, which were in line with our $0.37 estimate and the $0.37 Street mean. Margins missed our estimates, though this was offset by strong top-line growth, which was highlighted by 18% y/y growth in the side dish business excluding the Pineland Farms acquisition." (8/30/2017)
Who are Bob Evans Farms' key executives?
Bob Evans Farms' management team includes the folowing people:
- J. Michael Townsley, President, Chief Executive Officer (Age 58)
- Mark E. Hood, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Administrative Officer (Age 64)
- Colin M. Daly Esq., Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary (Age 45)
- Richard D. Hall, Executive Vice President - Supply Chain Management (Age 61)
- T. Alan Ashworth, Senior Vice President - Finance and Corporate Development , Treasurer (Age 57)
- Terrance Richard Camp, Senior Vice President - Operations (Age 58)
- Christopher John Lambrix, Senior Vice President - Retail Development (Age 49)
- Diedre J. Gray, Director (Age 39)
- Randy Ridenhour, Director
- Jeff A. Zadoks, Director
Has Bob Evans Farms been receiving favorable news coverage?
Media coverage about BOBE stock has trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Bob Evans Farms earned a coverage optimism score of 0.10 on Accern's scale. They also assigned press coverage about the restaurant operator an impact score of 46.34 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company's share price in the near future.
How do I buy shares of Bob Evans Farms?
Shares of BOBE can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Bob Evans Farms' stock price today?
One share of BOBE stock can currently be purchased for approximately $77.01.
How big of a company is Bob Evans Farms?
Bob Evans Farms has a market capitalization of $1.54 billion and generates $394.84 million in revenue each year. Bob Evans Farms employs 1,000 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Bob Evans Farms?
Bob Evans Farms' mailing address is 8111 Smiths Mill Rd, NEW ALBANY, OH 43054-1183, United States. The restaurant operator can be reached via phone at +1-614-4912225.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Bob Evans Farms (BOBE)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Bob Evans Farms and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe BOBE will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe BOBE will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.