NASDAQ:BVNSC - Brandes Value Nextshares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $10.0378 -0.03 (-0.30 %) (As of 02/22/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$10.0378Today's Range$10.0378 - $10.037852-Week Range$99.99 - $100.04VolumeN/AAverage Volume12,900 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive BVNSC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for BVNSC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Brandes Investment Partners Fund NameBrandes Value Nextshares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:BVNSC Inception Date2/14/2018 Fund ManagerBrent Fredberg, Ted Kim, Kenneth Little, Brian Matthews WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategorySize and Style FocusLarge Cap Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$10.01 million Average Daily Volume$12.00 Discount/Premium893.45% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.30% Other Expenses2.40% Total Expenses2.70% Fee Waiver-2.30% Net Expenses0.40%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC AdvisorBrandes Investment Partners, L.P. CustodianU.S. Bank National Association DistributorALPS Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Brandes Value Nextshares (NASDAQ:BVNSC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Brandes Value Nextshares' stock symbol? Brandes Value Nextshares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BVNSC." How often does Brandes Value Nextshares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Brandes Value Nextshares? Brandes Value Nextshares announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, December 27th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 28th will be given a dividend of $0.044 per share on Monday, December 31st. This represents a $0.18 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.75%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 27th. This is an increase from Brandes Value Nextshares's previous quarterly dividend of $0.03. View Brandes Value Nextshares' Dividend History. Has Brandes Value Nextshares been receiving favorable news coverage? Press coverage about BVNSC stock has been trending somewhat positive this week, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. InfoTrie identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real-time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Brandes Value Nextshares earned a coverage optimism score of 0.8 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned news headlines about the company a news buzz of 1.0 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of Brandes Value Nextshares? Shares of BVNSC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Brandes Value Nextshares' stock price today? One share of BVNSC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $10.0378. MarketBeat Community Rating for Brandes Value Nextshares (NASDAQ BVNSC)Community Ranking: 2.2 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 191 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 239 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 430MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Brandes Value Nextshares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe BVNSC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe BVNSC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 2/23/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What are no-load funds?