About Cerner Corporation
Cerner Corporation is a supplier of healthcare information technology (HCIT). The Company offers a range of intelligent solutions and services that support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations. Its segments include Domestic and Global. The Domestic segment includes the business activity in the United States. The Global segment includes the business activity in Aruba, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Denmark, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, India, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. It offers software, hardware, professional and managed services. Its solutions are offered on the unified Cerner Millennium architecture and on the HealtheIntent cloud-based platform. Its solutions include Cerner ITWorks, Cerner RevWorks, PowerWorks and CommunityWorks, among others.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Healthcare Information Services
- Sub-Industry: Health Care Technology
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: CERN
- CUSIP: 15678210
- Previous Close: $55.39
- 50 Day Moving Average: $52.80
- 200 Day Moving Average: $55.91
- 52-Week Range: $47.01 - $67.50
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 30.06
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 20.15
- P/E Growth: 1.55
- Market Cap: $18.34B
- Outstanding Shares: 329,719,000
- Beta: 1.05
- Net Margins: 13.27%
- Return on Equity: 18.16%
- Return on Assets: 12.80%
Companies Related to Cerner Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.14%
- Current Ratio: 1.92%
- Quick Ratio: 1.90%
What is Cerner Corporation's stock symbol?
Cerner Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CERN."
Where is Cerner Corporation's stock going? Where will Cerner Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
23 analysts have issued 1-year price objectives for Cerner Corporation's shares. Their forecasts range from $45.00 to $81.00. On average, they expect Cerner Corporation's share price to reach $61.68 in the next year.
When will Cerner Corporation announce their earnings?
Cerner Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Cerner Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Cerner Corporation stock:
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "CERN held its annual investor briefing today at the Himss conference in Orlando. The company re-iterated the financial metrics and guidance from its 4Q earnings call, which is summarized below, as well as provided updates on each of its key business initiatives. As you would expect today's briefing is more a summary of strategy and goals, which we will refer back to over the next several months. That said, there were three takeaways from today's meeting that make us on the margin more positive about the stock." (2/22/2017)
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "The company held its annual investor meeting this morning, February 21, in conjunction with HIMSS, the industry's largest trade show. Importantly, the company provided an update on its long-term growth outlook, suggesting 9% revenue CAGR through 2025. This is slightly below its outlook from a year ago (10%). This was not surprising to us, as we assume just 8% top line growth in our medium-term estimates (2018-2022). Also, the company indicated that it would likely see free cash flow grow by $150 million in 2017, representing 37% y/y growth. Improving both free cash flow and revenue visibility are two central themes to our positive investment thesis on the shares." (2/22/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Over the past month, Cerner has underperformed the broader industry trend with respect to price performance. Also a disappointing estimate revision trend indicates looming concerns ahead. Cerner reported tepid third quarter 2016 results, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimates on both counts. Also, the company lowered the revenue guidance for 2016 owing to lower hardware revenues. Further, the HCIT market is highly competitive, which exerts considerable pressure on both pricing and margins. Moreover, a growing proportion of low-margin services and technology resale may affect margins. Meanwhile, stringent hospital budgets exert further pressure on pricing. However, on a brighter note, we believe the company has growth opportunities in the revenue cycle management (RCM), Population Health and ambulatory market based on its product strength and track record. In fact, bookings will be a key metric to watch for over the next few quarters." (11/30/2016)
Who owns Cerner Corporation stock?
Cerner Corporation's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Generation Investment Management LLP (5.10%), State Street Corp (3.64%), Loomis Sayles & Co. L P (2.85%), Fiduciary Management Inc. WI (1.51%), William Blair Investment Management LLC (0.96%) and Sands Capital Management LLC (0.93%). Company insiders that own Cerner Corporation stock include Clifford W Illig, Denis A Cortese, Gerald E Bisbee Jr, Jeffrey A Townsend, Julie M Wilson, Linda M Dillman, Michael Nill, Michael R Battaglioli, Neal L Patterson, William D Zollars and Zane M Burke.
Who sold Cerner Corporation stock? Who is selling Cerner Corporation stock?
Cerner Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Sands Capital Management LLC, TCW Group Inc., William Blair Investment Management LLC, Franklin Resources Inc., Brown Advisory Inc., First Republic Investment Management Inc., Wesbanco Bank Inc. and Scharf Investments LLC. Company insiders that have sold Cerner Corporation stock in the last year include Clifford W Illig, Jeffrey A Townsend, Julie M Wilson, Linda M Dillman, Michael Nill, Michael R Battaglioli, Neal L Patterson, William D Zollars and Zane M Burke.
Who bought Cerner Corporation stock? Who is buying Cerner Corporation stock?
Cerner Corporation's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Fiduciary Management Inc. WI, Russell Investments Group Ltd., FMR LLC, State Street Corp, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Loomis Sayles & Co. L P and Third Avenue Management LLC.
How do I buy Cerner Corporation stock?
Shares of Cerner Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Cerner Corporation stock cost?
One share of Cerner Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $55.61.