Essilor International SA, formerly Essilor International Compagnie Generale D'Optique SA, is a France-based ophthalmic optics company. The Company designs, manufactures and markets a range of lenses to improve and protect eyesight. It also develops and markets equipment for prescription laboratories and instruments, and services for eye care professionals. It operates through three segments: Lenses and Optical Instruments, Equipment, and Sunglasses & Readers. It is a North American provider of non-prescription reading glasses. It also sells non-prescription sunglasses. The Company designs, manufactures and customizes corrective lenses. The Company provides a range of lenses for correcting myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:ESLOY
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.essilor.com
- Market Cap: $27.43 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 433,059,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $62.97
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $63.75
- 52 Week Range: $50.35 - $68.43
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 29.75
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 30.02
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $8.9 billion
- Price / Sales: 3.08
- Book Value: $17.44 per share
- Price / Book: 3.63
- Average Volume: 31,562 shs.
Frequently Asked Questions for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ:ESLOY)
What is Essilor International SA's stock symbol?
Essilor International SA trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ESLOY."
How often does Essilor International SA pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Essilor International SA?
Essilor International SA declared a None dividend on Thursday, June 29th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 16th will be paid a dividend of $0.663 per share on Thursday, June 8th. The ex-dividend date is Friday, May 12th. View Essilor International SA's Dividend History.
Who are some of Essilor International SA's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Essilor International SA include Stryker Corporation (SYK), Aetna (AET), Anthem (ANTM), Shire PLC (SHPG), Fresenius SE (FSNUY), Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN), Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX), Takeda Pharmaceutical (TKPYY), Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX), Intuitive Surgical (ISRG), Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (VRTX), Humana (HUM), Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX), Baxter International (BAX), Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN), Zoetis (ZTS), McKesson Corporation (MCK) and Illumina (ILMN).
Who are Essilor International SA's key executives?
Essilor International SA's management team includes the folowing people:
- Hubert Sagnieres, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Executive Committee
- Tadeu Alves, President, Latin America Region, Member of the Executive Committee
- Lena Henry, President, e-commerce, Member of the Executive Committee
- Eric Leonard, President, Essilor of America, Member of the Executive Committee
- Bernhard Nuesser, President, Europe Region and Instruments Division, Member of the Executive Committee
- Eric Thoreux, President Sun, Readers, Photochromics Member of the Executive Committee
- Gerarldine Picaud, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
- Jean Carrier-Guillomet, Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
- Paul du Saillant, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Executive Committee
- Laurent Vacherot, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Executive Committee
How do I buy Essilor International SA stock?
Shares of Essilor International SA can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Essilor International SA's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ ESLOY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Essilor International SA and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Essilor International SA stock can currently be purchased for approximately $63.35.
Earnings History for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ:ESLOY)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ:ESLOY)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $2.31 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $2.11 EPS
Dividend History by Quarter for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ ESLOY)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading History for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ:ESLOY)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ:ESLOY)
Latest Headlines for Essilor International SA (NASDAQ:ESLOY)
Essilor International SA (ESLOY) Chart for Wednesday, September, 20, 2017