About First NBC Bank Holding Company (FNBC)
First NBC Bank Holding Company is a bank holding company. The Company offers a range of financial services through its banking subsidiary, First NBC Bank. The Company operates through community banking segment. It offers financial services to businesses, institutions and individuals in southeastern Louisiana and the Florida panhandle. The Company's primary focus is on commercial real estate and commercial lending. Its loans include construction loans, commercial real estate loans, consumer real estate loans, commercial and industrial loans, and consumer loans. Its securities portfolio consists primarily of the United States Government agency obligations, mortgage-backed securities, and municipal securities, although the Company also holds corporate bonds. The Company's primary source of funding for its loans is deposits. Its deposits include noninterest-bearing demand, negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) accounts, money market accounts, savings deposits and certificates of deposit.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Finance
- Industry: Foreign Regional Banks
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: FNBC
- CUSIP: N/A
- Previous Close: $3.90
- 50 Day Moving Average: $4.33
- 200 Day Moving Average: $7.10
- 52-Week Range: $3.30 - $22.44
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 2.67
- P/E Growth: 0.17
- Market Cap: $75.00M
- Outstanding Shares: 19,230,000
- Beta: 1.71
- Net Margins: 30.50%
- Return on Equity: 16.07%
- Return on Assets: 1.30%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.97%
- Current Ratio: 0.96%
- Quick Ratio: 0.96%
Companies Related to First NBC Bank Holding Company:
Earnings History for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)Earnings History by Quarter for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|2/2/2017|| || || || || || || || |
Earnings Estimates for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $2.37 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.46 EPS
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 8.38%Insider Trades by Quarter for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 73.91%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|3/10/2016||John F French||Director||Buy||2,000||$25.20||$50,400.00|| |
|3/13/2015||John F French||Director||Sell||4,000||$33.63||$134,520.00|| |
|3/11/2015||Marsha S Crowle||EVP||Sell||3,500||$32.29||$113,015.00|| |
|3/4/2015||John F French||Director||Sell||10,000||$32.79||$327,900.00|| |
|2/20/2015||John F French||Director||Sell||3,500||$32.60||$114,100.00|| |
|9/10/2014||Shivan Govindan||Director||Sell||8,000||$33.56||$268,480.00|| |
|5/15/2013||George L Jourdan||EVP||Buy||2,200||$24.00||$52,800.00|| |
|5/15/2013||L. Blake Jones||Director||Buy||6,000||$24.00||$144,000.00|| |
Headline Trends for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
Latest Headlines for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
Frequently Asked Questions for First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC)
What is First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock symbol?
First NBC Bank Holding Company trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FNBC."
How were First NBC Bank Holding Company's earnings last quarter?
First NBC Bank Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNBC) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, November, 2nd. The company reported $0.92 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts' consensus estimates of $0.84 by $0.08. First NBC Bank Holding Company had a return on equity of 16.07% and a net margin of 30.50%.
When will First NBC Bank Holding Company make its next earnings announcement?
First NBC Bank Holding Company is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Thursday, February, 2nd 2017.
Where is First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock going? Where will First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock price be in 2017?
4 brokerages have issued 1 year target prices for First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock. Their forecasts range from $3.00 to $20.00. On average, they anticipate First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock price to reach $8.63 in the next year.
What are analysts saying about First NBC Bank Holding Company stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about First NBC Bank Holding Company stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "First NBC Bank Holding Company is a bank holding company that conducts its business activities through its subsidiary, First NBC Bank. The company offers personal and commercial banking services to businesses, professionals and individuals. Its services includes checking accounts, savings accounts, money market deposits, negotiable order of withdrawal accounts, sweep accounts, certificates of deposits , business term loans , loans to purchase cars, boats and other recreational vehicles as well as trustee, custodial and escrow services . First NBC Bank Holding Company is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. " (3/21/2017)
- 2. FIG Partners analysts commented, "Large credit provision leads to $3.00 loss in 4Q16, triggering lower EPS estimates in 2017 ($0.63, down $0.08) and in 2018 ($0.12, down $0.09). This causes us to change our rating to 'Market-Perform' given high uncertainty around the company and stock." (2/6/2017)
- 3. FBR & Co analysts commented, "We are lowering our price target to $4 from $5 but maintaining our MP rating. FNBC announced Carl J. Chaney as the new CEO, replacing interim CEO Hermann Moyse. Mr. Chaney had a 17-year career at Hancock Holding Co. (HBHC), including roles as CEO, president, and director. Thus, Mr. Chaney, in our view, has the requisite experience in bank leadership, regulatory relations, and the New Orleans market to navigate FNBC going forward. What that means for FNBC's current shareholder is less certain. FNBC's shares have sold off in recent days on market fears of the extent of a pending write-down of the deferred tax asset and a rise in nonaccrual loans in the latest call report. We believe FNBC's recapitalization options are narrowing, raising the risk of material dilution for FNBC's current shareholders. Much will turn on how much common equity regulators require FNBC to raise in its recapitalization. Given FNBC's current share price, we now do not discount the possibility that FNBC could enter a bankruptcy process converting some of its debt to equity." (2/6/2017)
Who owns First NBC Bank Holding Company stock?
First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Castle Creek Capital Partners IV LP (11.47%), AQR Capital Management LLC (3.26%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (2.55%), State Street Corp (1.67%), Federated Investors Inc. PA (1.25%) and Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.82%).
Who sold First NBC Bank Holding Company stock? Who is selling First NBC Bank Holding Company stock?
First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Renaissance Technologies LLC and State Street Corp.
Who bought First NBC Bank Holding Company stock? Who is buying First NBC Bank Holding Company stock?
First NBC Bank Holding Company's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including AQR Capital Management LLC, Federated Investors Inc. PA, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Bogle Investment Management L P DE, Tudor Investment Corp Et Al and Comerica Bank.
How do I buy First NBC Bank Holding Company stock?
Shares of First NBC Bank Holding Company can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of First NBC Bank Holding Company stock cost?
One share of First NBC Bank Holding Company stock can currently be purchased for approximately $3.90.
First NBC Bank Holding Company (FNBC) Chart for Saturday, March, 25, 2017