About Intel Corporation
Intel Corporation is engaged in the design and manufacture of digital technology platforms. The Company's segments include Client Computing Group (CCG), Data Center Group (DCG), Internet of Things Group (IOTG), Software and Services (SSG) and All Other. CCG segment includes platforms designed for notebooks (including Ultrabook devices), 2 in 1 systems, desktops (including all-in-ones and personal computers (PCs)), tablets, phones, wireless and wired connectivity products, and mobile communication components. DCG segment includes server, network and storage platforms designed for the enterprise, cloud, communications infrastructure and technical computing segments. IOTG segment includes platforms designed for Internet of Things market segments, including retail, transportation, industrial, and buildings and home use. SSG segment includes Intel Security Group, and Software and Services group. All Other segment includes Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group and the New Devices Group.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor - Broad Line
- Sub-Industry: Semiconductors
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: INTC
- CUSIP: 45814010
- Previous Close: $36.53
- 50 Day Moving Average: $36.61
- 200 Day Moving Average: $36.08
- 52-Week Range: $29.50 - $38.45
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 17.23
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 12.51
- P/E Growth: 1.59
- Market Cap: $172.71B
- Outstanding Shares: 4,735,000,000
- Beta: 1.03
- Net Margins: 17.37%
- Return on Equity: 20.95%
- Return on Assets: 12.01%
Companies Related to Intel Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.31%
- Current Ratio: 1.75%
- Quick Ratio: 1.48%
What is Intel Corporation's stock symbol?
Intel Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "INTC."
How often does Intel Corporation pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Intel Corporation?
Intel Corporation declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, January 23rd. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, February 7th will be given a dividend of $0.26 per share on Wednesday, March 1st. This represents a $1.04 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.85%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, February 3rd.
Where is Intel Corporation's stock going? Where will Intel Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
47 equities research analysts have issued 12 month price targets for Intel Corporation's stock. Their predictions range from $31.60 to $47.00. On average, they anticipate Intel Corporation's share price to reach $40.35 in the next year.
When will Intel Corporation announce their earnings?
Intel Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, April, 17th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Intel Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Intel Corporation stock:
Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "We attended INTC’s Analyst Day at its Santa Clara Campus. The presentation was upbeat and management walked through its 2016 highlights, reiterated its 2017 financial targets and provided an outlook on its shift from a PC centric company to one that powers the cloud and connected devices. INTC is focusing on the performance segment of CCG to counteract a continuing decline in PCs. Management reiterated its 2017 DCG revenue outlook, but noted segment OM will take a ~5% over the next several years. INTC remains a step ahead of the competition in memory and storage with its investments in 3D NAND and Optane technology. Its IoT unit is focused on high growth areas, including ADAS." (2/10/2017)
- Jefferies Group LLC analysts commented, "INTC jumped over the low 4Q bar it set for itself (4%/$0.04 rev/EPS beat) and guided 1Q revs/EPS 2%/$0.04 above consensus. The revenue outlook assumes a 10% QQ decline in 1Q and flat in 2017, both of which should be beatable. The 2017 CapEx outlook for $12 billion is ~$2 billion higher than consensus, which will likely translate to lower capital returns in 2017. We lower our above consensus estimates, and keep our Buy rating." (1/27/2017)
- Robert W. Baird analysts commented, "Intel's 2017 revenue outlook calls for a stabilizing PC environment with however potentially less buoyant ASPs, DCG growth in the high-single-digit growth rate, with likely more lively revenue growth in both FPGAS (driven by data centers, Stratix 10) and smartphones. Full-year guidance appears achievable yet somewhat muted. Secular growth themes (data centers, networking/storage, AI, IoT) remain in place, in our view. Outperform-rated." (1/27/2017)
- Canaccord Genuity analysts commented, "With a near 3% dividend yield, a strong domestic employee and manufacturing base and increasing mix of non-PC-exposed growth businesses, we believe INTC shares remain a core technology holding for 2017 at an attractive valuation, provided management sets a more realistic long-term DCG business growth target at the upcoming February analyst day. Ahead of the Q4 report next Tuesday, we anticipate a sub-seasonal PC quarter following the strong Q3 channel fill for KabyLake (offset somewhat by strong iPhone modem sales), stronger but still below 15% Y/Y growth in DCG and seasonally strong performance from Intel's smaller business units. Despite slightly lowering 2017/18 DCG forecasts more in line with the anticipated new ~10% long-term growth target, we reiterate our BUY rating and $43 PT." (1/19/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Intel is one of the world’s leading producers of semiconductor components and digital platforms. Although the company’s third-quarter earnings were impressive, fourth quarter guidance disappointed us. Data center is currently the most promising area, where macro factors are impacting the enterprise side (cloud remains strong). Intel’s investments in IoT, security and memory could pay off this year but are still very small portions of its revenue. Also, while the broader product and price range, greater integration in products, process technology lead, Chinese collaborations and Win 10-related PC refresh can help the client business, certain issues (revenue concentration, declining PC demand, failed mobile initiative) are dampeners. ARM-based competition claiming greater performance at lower cost of ownership, major customers like Google looking for alternatives and China weakness are other concerns." (11/16/2016)
Who owns Intel Corporation stock?
Intel Corporation's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.02%), Loomis Sayles & Co. L P (0.87%), AQR Capital Management LLC (0.26%), Arrowstreet Capital Limited Partnership (0.23%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.19%) and New York State Teachers Retirement System (0.18%). Company insiders that own Intel Corporation stock include Andy D Bryant, Brian M Krzanich, David B Yoffie, Diane M Bryant, Gregory R Pearson, James D Plummer, Reed E Hundt, Renee Jo James, Stacy J Smith, Venkata S M Renduchintala and William M Holt.
Who sold Intel Corporation stock? Who is selling Intel Corporation stock?
Intel Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Nokota Management LP, Artemis Investment Management LLP, Scotia Capital Inc., ING Groep NV, RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC, Van ECK Associates Corp, Institutional Capital LLC and Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC. Company insiders that have sold Intel Corporation stock in the last year include Andy D Bryant, Brian M Krzanich, Diane M Bryant, Gregory R Pearson, James D Plummer, Stacy J Smith, Venkata S M Renduchintala and William M Holt.
Who bought Intel Corporation stock? Who is buying Intel Corporation stock?
Intel Corporation's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Russell Investments Group Ltd., Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Elkfork Partners LLC, Tyers Asset Management LLC, Janus Capital Management LLC, Levin Capital Strategies L.P., Dimensional Fund Advisors LP and FIL Ltd.
How do I buy Intel Corporation stock?
Shares of Intel Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Intel Corporation stock cost?
One share of Intel Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $36.53.