MobileIron, Inc., formerly Mobile Iron, Inc., provides a purpose-built mobile Information Technology (IT) platform for enterprises to secure and manage mobile applications, content and devices. The Company offers its customers the flexibility to use its software as a cloud service or to deploy it on premise. Its platform is composed of over three integrated and distributed software components, including a mobile IT policy server or Core that allows IT departments to define security and device management policies across mobile operating systems; software on the device or Client that carries out policies at the mobile end-point, and an in-line gateway or Sentry that secures data as it moves between the device and back-end enterprise systems. Its platform enables areas of functionality, including Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Content Management and Advanced Services. Its customers include industries, such as financial services and telecommunications.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: MOBL
- Previous Close: $4.75
- 50 Day Moving Average: $4.46
- 200 Day Moving Average: $3.74
- 52-Week Range: $2.56 - $5.00
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -66.43
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Market Cap: $347.11M
- Outstanding Shares: 74,648,000
- Beta: 2.69
- Net Margins: -40.98%
- Return on Equity: -125.66%
- Return on Assets: -45.30%
Companies Related to MobileIron:
- Current Ratio: 1.64%
- Quick Ratio: 1.64%
What is MobileIron's stock symbol?
MobileIron trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MOBL."
Where is MobileIron's stock going? Where will MobileIron's stock price be in 2017?
8 analysts have issued twelve-month price targets for MobileIron's shares. Their predictions range from $2.75 to $7.50. On average, they anticipate MobileIron's share price to reach $4.89 in the next year.
When will MobileIron announce their earnings?
MobileIron is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about MobileIron stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about MobileIron stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "MobileIron, Inc. is engaged in providing security and management solutions for mobile applications, content, and devices. The Company provides software tools for device management, activity intelligence, and security. MobileIron offers multi-OS mobile device management software, mobile application management, Wireless Expense Management, Enterprise Mobility, Mobile Device Security and Bring-Your-Own-Device privacy controls, MobileIron Virtual Smartphone Platform. It serves financial services, government, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, professional services, retail, technology, and telecommunications industries in the United States and internationally. MobileIron, Inc. is headquartered in Mountain View, California. " (2/14/2017)
- Imperial Capital analysts commented, "We are maintaining our Outperform rating on MOBL shares and raising our one-year price target to $5.50 from $4.50 based on our higher outlook. Our price target implies potential upside of about 28% above recent levels. We highlight the company's strong growth in recurring billings, up 26% year-over-year (yoy), reflecting continued sales execution and favorable market trends. We also see reduced headwinds from revenue mix shift to subscription, with moderating declines in perpetual license revenue. In addition, we anticipate improving cash flow performance and significant operating leverage from continued focus on expense management. We are raising our FY17 estimates and introducing our FY18 estimates (see Figure 1), with potential upside to our estimates from ramping adoption of new products. We note that two new products (Access and Bridge) achieved initial billings and revenue in 4Q16, and we think that they could achieve significant customer penetration." (2/8/2017)
Who owns MobileIron stock?
MobileIron's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Norwest Venture Partners X L P (16.51%), Institutional Venture Management XIII LLC (1.95%), Greenhouse Funds LLLP (1.73%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (1.22%), SC US Ttgp LTD. (1.06%) and State Street Corp (0.88%). Company insiders that own MobileIron stock include Barry Mainz and Laurel Finch.
Who bought MobileIron stock? Who is buying MobileIron stock?
MobileIron's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Greenhouse Funds LLLP, Unterberg Capital LLC, Kettle Hill Capital Management LLC, Oxford Asset Management, Renaissance Technologies LLC, Amtrust Financial Services Inc., Russell Investments Group Ltd. and A.R.T. Advisors LLC.
How do I buy MobileIron stock?
Shares of MobileIron can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of MobileIron stock cost?
One share of MobileIron stock can currently be purchased for approximately $4.65.