Merus Labs International Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition and licensing of branded prescription pharmaceutical products. The Company's products include Elantan, Isoket, Deponit, Sintrom, Emselex/Enablex, Surgestone, Provames, Speciafoldine, Tredemine, Salagen, Estraderm MX and Vancocin. Elantan are tablets or capsules that belong to a group of medicines called organic nitrates. Isoket belongs to a group of medicines called organic nitrates. Deponit belongs to a group of medicines called nitrates. Sintrom is an anticoagulant indicated to treat and prevent thromboembolic diseases. Emselex/Enablex is used in adults to treat overactive bladder syndrome. Surgestone is used to treat women with menstrual irregularities due to ovulation disorder, dysmenorrhea and premenstrual syndrome. Provames is used as hormone replacement therapy in postmenopausal women with symptoms of estrogen deficiency.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Other
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:MSLI
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.meruslabs.com
- Market Cap: $139.66 million
- Outstanding Shares: 117,355,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $0.93
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $0.89
- 52 Week Range: $0.70 - $1.45
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 59.51
- P/E Growth: 0.0000
- Annual Revenue: $76.47 million
- Price / Sales: 1.83
- Book Value: $1.17 per share
- Price / Book: 1.01
- EBIDTA: $30.45 million
- Net Margins: -10.36%
- Return on Equity: -3.94%
- Return on Assets: -2.20%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.55%
- Current Ratio: 0.77%
- Quick Ratio: 0.55%
- Average Volume: 95,033 shs.
- Beta: 1.77
- Short Ratio: 60.94
Frequently Asked Questions for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)
What is Merus Labs International's stock symbol?
Merus Labs International trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "MSLI."
How were Merus Labs International's earnings last quarter?
Merus Labs International Inc (NASDAQ:MSLI) posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August, 10th. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.03. The company had revenue of $7.73 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $17.19 million. Merus Labs International had a negative net margin of 10.36% and a negative return on equity of 3.94%. View Merus Labs International's Earnings History.
Where is Merus Labs International's stock going? Where will Merus Labs International's stock price be in 2017?
8 brokers have issued twelve-month target prices for Merus Labs International's shares. Their forecasts range from $1.00 to $14.00. On average, they expect Merus Labs International's share price to reach $3.88 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Merus Labs International.
What are analysts saying about Merus Labs International stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Merus Labs International stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Merus Labs International Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in acquisition and licensing of pharmaceutical products. The Company's products include anti-infectives and wound care products. Merus Labs International Inc., formerly known as Envoy Capital Group Inc., is based in Vancouver, Canada. " (4/18/2017)
- 2. Canaccord Genuity analysts commented, "We look at MCRB as the leader in advancing the microbiome approach to treating chronic diseases and infections. While we acknowledge that the near-term focus of investors may be how the primary endpoint of reducing the relative risk of infection recurrence in the SER-109 Phase II ECOSPOR clinical study in recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) was not achieved, we think the stock sell-off since July 29 is overdone. The development of MCRB’s other clinical-stage assets are partnered with Swiss-based Nestle, which has agreed to fund up to one-third of development costs, according to a $1.9B agreement signed in January 2016. MCRB has also signed four other collaborations, which we think represent nascent upside potential in the stock." (8/12/2016)
Who are some of Merus Labs International's key competitors?
Who are Merus Labs International's key executives?
Merus Labs International's management team includes the folowing people:
- Michael S. Cloutier, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Barry Fishman, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Michael Bumby, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert McLay, Vice President - Sales and Marketing
- Frank Rotmann, Vice President and Head of European Operations
- Robert Bloch M.D., Director
- Theresa Sheila Firestone, Independent Director
- David D. Guebert CPA, Independent Director
- Robert S. Pollock, Independent Director
- Timothy G. Sorensen, Independent Director
Who owns Merus Labs International stock?
Who bought Merus Labs International stock? Who is buying Merus Labs International stock?
How do I buy Merus Labs International stock?
Shares of Merus Labs International can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Merus Labs International's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ MSLI)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Merus Labs International and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Merus Labs International stock can currently be purchased for approximately $1.19.
Earnings History for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)Earnings History by Quarter for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|2/14/2017||Q117||($0.02)||($0.04)||$23.18 million||$19.53 million||View||Listen|
|8/10/2015||Q3 2015||$0.02||($0.01)||$17.19 million||$7.73 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: ($0.01)
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)
Latest Headlines for Merus Labs International (NASDAQ:MSLI)
Merus Labs International (MSLI) Chart for Monday, May, 29, 2017