About Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
Prima BioMed Ltd is a biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in research, development and commercialization of licensed medical biotechnology. It is also focused on development of immunotherapeutic products. The Company operates through Cancer Immunotherapy segment. Its core technologies are based on the Lymphocyte-activation gene 3 (LAG-3) immune control mechanism, which is involved in regulation of the T cell immune response. Its product, IMP321, is in clinical development for the treatment of a range of cancer indications, such as Metastatic Breast Cancer. IMP321 is in Phase IIb trials for Metastatic Breast Cancer and is being studied in Phase I for the treatment of Metastatic Melanoma. The Company is also focused on development of other products, which include IMP701, which is a blocking anti-LAG-3 antibody for cancer and is in Phase I of its clinical trails, and CVac, which is a personalized immunocellular therapeutic investigated for the treatment of epithelial cancer.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology & Medical Research
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:PBMD
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.primabiomed.com.au
- Market Cap: $55.29 million
- Outstanding Shares: 23,626,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $1.94
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $2.08
- 52 Week Range: $1.40 - $3.26
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Annual Revenue: $3.31 million
- Price / Sales: 15.99
- Book Value: $1.00 per share
- Price / Book: 2.24
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.22%
- Current Ratio: 6.06%
- Quick Ratio: 13.60%
- Average Volume: 148,545 shs.
- Beta: 1.46
- Short Ratio: 1.25
Frequently Asked Questions for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
What is Prima BioMed Ltd's stock symbol?
Prima BioMed Ltd trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PBMD."
Where is Prima BioMed Ltd's stock going? Where will Prima BioMed Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
3 equities research analysts have issued twelve-month price targets for Prima BioMed Ltd's shares. Their predictions range from $6.00 to $8.00. On average, they expect Prima BioMed Ltd's share price to reach $7.00 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Prima BioMed Ltd.
What are analysts saying about Prima BioMed Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Prima BioMed Ltd stock:
- 1. Maxim Group analysts commented, "Prima announced positive safety and early efficacy data from the ongoing P2b study of IMP321 (LAG-3Ig) in combination with chemotherapy in metastatic breast cancer." (6/5/2017)
- 2. FBR & Co analysts commented, "On January 20, Prima BioMed announced the first patient dosing in the enlarged randomized portion of the AIPAC Phase IIb study with IMP321 in metastatic breast cancer (mBC). We think clinical progress with IMP321 is significantly under- appreciated, as the latest news is the seventh announcement since late November 2016. We also point to multiple value inflection points in 2017 that we think could be positive catalysts. PBMD also continues to make progress with its Phase I trial in melanoma (TACTI-mel), testing IMP321 plus a PD-1 blocking antibody (Keytruda), a hot immunotherapeutic anti-cancer strategy, and recently added a LAG-3 agonist antibody, IMP761, to its internal pipeline." (1/24/2017)
Who are some of Prima BioMed Ltd's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Prima BioMed Ltd include Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR), Galectin Therapeutics (GALT), ArQule (ARQL), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI), Tissue Regenix Group PLC (TRX), Vernalis plc (VER), Navidea Biopharmaceuticals (NAVB), NovaBay Pharmaceuticals (NBY), NovaBay Pharmaceuticals (NBY), CytRx Corporation (CYTR), ReNeuron Group Plc (RENE), OvaScience (OVAS), Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS), Bio-Path Holdings (BPTH), Senomyx (SNMX), Abzena PLC (ABZA), Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) and Fibrocell Science (FCSC).
Who are Prima BioMed Ltd's key executives?
Prima BioMed Ltd's management team includes the folowing people:
- Marc Voigt, Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer
- Frederic Triebel M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer & Chief Medical Officer
- Deanne Miller, General Counsel, Company Secretary
- Lucy H. Turnbull, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Yue-Ling Wong, Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
- Grant Chamberlain, Non-Executive Director
- Russell John Howard Ph.D., Non-Executive Director
- Pete A. Meyers, Non-Executive Director
How do I buy Prima BioMed Ltd stock?
Shares of Prima BioMed Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Prima BioMed Ltd's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ PBMD)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Prima BioMed Ltd and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Prima BioMed Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $2.24.
Earnings History for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
Latest Headlines for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Prima BioMed Ltd (PBMD) Chart for Saturday, October, 21, 2017