Prima BioMed Ltd is a biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in research, development and commercialization of licensed medical biotechnology. It is also focused on development of immunotherapeutic products. The Company operates through Cancer Immunotherapy segment. Its core technologies are based on the Lymphocyte-activation gene 3 (LAG-3) immune control mechanism, which is involved in regulation of the T cell immune response. Its product, IMP321, is in clinical development for the treatment of a range of cancer indications, such as Metastatic Breast Cancer. IMP321 is in Phase IIb trials for Metastatic Breast Cancer and is being studied in Phase I for the treatment of Metastatic Melanoma. The Company is also focused on development of other products, which include IMP701, which is a blocking anti-LAG-3 antibody for cancer and is in Phase I of its clinical trails, and CVac, which is a personalized immunocellular therapeutic investigated for the treatment of epithelial cancer.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Medical
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NASDAQ:PBMD
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.primabiomed.com.au
- Market Cap: $51.1 million
- Outstanding Shares: 20,730,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $2.44
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $2.05
- 52 Week Range: $0.51 - $3.26
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -6.85
- P/E Growth: 0.000
- Annual Revenue: $1.56 million
- Price / Sales: 32.76
- Book Value: $1.10 per share
- Price / Book: 2.24
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.14%
- Current Ratio: 14.75%
- Quick Ratio: 14.75%
- Average Volume: 49,167 shs.
- Beta: 1.83
- Short Ratio: 1.48
Frequently Asked Questions for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
What is Prima BioMed Ltd's stock symbol?
Prima BioMed Ltd trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PBMD."
Where is Prima BioMed Ltd's stock going? Where will Prima BioMed Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
4 brokerages have issued 1 year target prices for Prima BioMed Ltd's shares. Their forecasts range from $6.00 to $8.00. On average, they expect Prima BioMed Ltd's stock price to reach $6.75 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Prima BioMed Ltd.
What are analysts saying about Prima BioMed Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Prima BioMed Ltd stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Prima Biomed Ltd is a biotechnology company focused on developing oncology therapies in the field of immunotherapy. The Company's key product candidates in development include CVac, an autologous dendritic cell vaccine for ovarian cancer, monoclonal antibodies for multiple tumor types, and an oral formulation for the Human Papilloma Virus. Prima Biomed Ltd is based in Sydney, Australia. " (5/3/2017)
- 2. FBR & Co analysts commented, "On January 20, Prima BioMed announced the first patient dosing in the enlarged randomized portion of the AIPAC Phase IIb study with IMP321 in metastatic breast cancer (mBC). We think clinical progress with IMP321 is significantly under- appreciated, as the latest news is the seventh announcement since late November 2016. We also point to multiple value inflection points in 2017 that we think could be positive catalysts. PBMD also continues to make progress with its Phase I trial in melanoma (TACTI-mel), testing IMP321 plus a PD-1 blocking antibody (Keytruda), a hot immunotherapeutic anti-cancer strategy, and recently added a LAG-3 agonist antibody, IMP761, to its internal pipeline." (1/24/2017)
Are investors shorting Prima BioMed Ltd?
Prima BioMed Ltd saw a decrease in short interest in April. As of April 28th, there was short interest totalling 152,246 shares, a decrease of 6.5% from the April 13th total of 162,796 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 31,970 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4.8 days.
Who are some of Prima BioMed Ltd's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Prima BioMed Ltd include Affimed NV (AFMD), Pfenex (PFNX), Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (AGTC), Vericel Corp (VCEL), Cellular Biomedicine Group (CBMG), Verastem (VSTM), ArQule (ARQL), Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI), Ophthotech Corp (OPHT), Microbot Medical (MBOT), AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO), Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM), Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX), aTyr Pharma (LIFE), Nexvet Biopharma plc (NVET), Akari Therapeutics PLC (AKTX), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI) and Intec Pharma Ltd (NTEC).
How do I buy Prima BioMed Ltd stock?
Shares of Prima BioMed Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Prima BioMed Ltd stock cost?
One share of Prima BioMed Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $2.47.
Earnings History for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.080 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.360 EPS
Dividend History for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
Latest Headlines for Prima BioMed Ltd (NASDAQ:PBMD)
Prima BioMed Ltd (PBMD) Chart for Sunday, May, 28, 2017