NASDAQ:RNEM - Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $49.27 +0.42 (+0.86 %) (As of 05/20/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$48.8461Today's Range$49.16 - $49.379952-Week Range$45.46 - $53.66Volume2,074 shsAverage Volume2,363 shsMarket Capitalization$12.32 millionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield3.10%BetaN/A ProfileChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive RNEM News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for RNEM and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer First Trust Fund NameEmerging Markets Equity Select ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:RNEM Inception Date6/20/2017 Fund ManagerDaniel J. Lindquist, Jon C. Erickson, David G. McGarel, Roger F. Testin, Stan Ueland, Chris A. Peterson WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity Benchmark CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelEmerging Markets RegionEmerging Markets Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$12.18 million Average Daily Volume$963.40 Discount/Premium0.13% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.75% Other Expenses0.02% Total Expenses0.77% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses0.77%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. AdvisorFirst Trust Advisors L.P. CustodianBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. DistributorFirst Trust Portfolios L.P. Transfer AgentBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. Trustee Lead Market MakerSusquehanna Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF (NASDAQ:RNEM) Frequently Asked Questions What is Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF's stock symbol? Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RNEM." How often does Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF? Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, March 21st. Investors of record on Friday, March 22nd will be given a dividend of $0.1633 per share on Friday, March 29th. This represents a $0.65 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.33%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 21st. This is an increase from Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF's previous quarterly dividend of $0.12. View Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF's Dividend History. Has Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? News articles about RNEM stock have trended somewhat negative this week, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. InfoTrie ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF earned a news sentiment score of -1.6 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned news headlines about the company a news buzz of 8.0 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is very likely to have an impact on the company's share price in the next few days. How do I buy shares of Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF? Shares of RNEM can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF's stock price today? One share of RNEM stock can currently be purchased for approximately $49.2682. How big of a company is Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF? Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF has a market capitalization of $12.32 million. MarketBeat Community Rating for Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF (NASDAQ RNEM)Community Ranking: 2.4 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 49 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 52 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 101MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Emerging Markets Equity Select ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe RNEM will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe RNEM will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 5/20/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Calculate Your Return on Investment (ROI) Receive Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades Daily Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.