NASDAQ:RPIBC - Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $20.0278 -0.02 (-0.10 %) (As of 01/22/2019 02:12 AM ET)Previous Close$20.0475Today's Range$20.0278 - $20.027852-Week Range$99.99 - $100.03VolumeN/AAverage Volume5,717 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive RPIBC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for RPIBC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Heinhart Fund NameReinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:RPIBC Inception Date2/16/2018 Fund ManagerMichael Wachter WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryBroad Debt FocusBroad Debt Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$0.00 Average Daily Volume$1.00 Discount/Premium-100.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.30% Other Expenses0.34% Total Expenses0.64% Fee Waiver-0.34% Net Expenses0.30%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC AdvisorReinhart Partners, Inc. CustodianU.S. Bank National Association DistributorQuasar Distributors, LLC Transfer AgentU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares (NASDAQ:RPIBC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares' stock symbol? Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "RPIBC." How often does Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares? Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, December 27th. Shareholders of record on Friday, December 28th will be paid a dividend of $0.0581 per share on Monday, December 31st. This represents a $0.70 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.48%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 27th. This is an increase from Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares's previous monthly dividend of $0.04. View Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares' Dividend History. Has Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares been receiving favorable news coverage? Media stories about RPIBC stock have trended very positive this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares earned a coverage optimism score of 3.2 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news stories about the company a news buzz of 4.0 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company's share price in the next few days. How do I buy shares of Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares? Shares of RPIBC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares' stock price today? One share of RPIBC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $20.0278. MarketBeat Community Rating for Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares (NASDAQ RPIBC)Community Ranking: 2.0 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 144 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 216 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 360MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Reinhart Intermediate Bond Nextshares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe RPIBC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe RPIBC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 1/22/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Are all No-Load Funds Equal?