About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech, Inc. is a provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company's segments include Water, Environment and Infrastructure (WEI), Resource Management and Energy (RME), and Remediation and Construction Management (RCM). The WEI segment provides consulting and engineering services. The RME segment provides consulting and engineering services across the world for a range of resource management and energy needs. The Company includes wind-down of its non-core construction activities in the RCM segment. Its solutions span the entire life cycle of consulting and engineering projects and include applied science, research and technology, engineering, design, construction management, operations and maintenance, and information technology. It provides its services to a diverse base of international, the United States commercial, the United Sates federal clients.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Technical Services
- Sub-Industry: Environmental & Facilities Services
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: TTEK
- CUSIP: 88162G10
- Previous Close: $42.35
- 50 Day Moving Average: $42.29
- 200 Day Moving Average: $39.13
- 52-Week Range: $26.28 - $44.85
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 28.44
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 16.81
- P/E Growth: 1.44
- Market Cap: $2.43B
- Outstanding Shares: 57,317,000
- Beta: 1.11
- Net Margins: 3.24%
- Return on Equity: 13.28%
- Return on Assets: 6.40%
Companies Related to Tetra Tech:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.43%
- Current Ratio: 2.23%
- Quick Ratio: 2.23%
What is Tetra Tech's stock symbol?
Tetra Tech trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "TTEK."
How often does Tetra Tech pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Tetra Tech?
Tetra Tech declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, February 1st. Shareholders of record on Friday, February 17th will be given a dividend of $0.09 per share on Friday, March 3rd. This represents a $0.36 annualized dividend and a yield of 0.85%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, February 15th.
Where is Tetra Tech's stock going? Where will Tetra Tech's stock price be in 2017?
10 analysts have issued 12-month price objectives for Tetra Tech's stock. Their predictions range from $31.00 to $49.00. On average, they anticipate Tetra Tech's stock price to reach $38.83 in the next twelve months.
When will Tetra Tech announce their earnings?
Tetra Tech is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 25th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Tetra Tech stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tetra Tech stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Tetra Tech’s first-quarter fiscal 2017 adjusted earnings topped the Zacks Consensus Estimate and rose 17% year over year. The company’s earnings benefited from robust top-line growth. Tetra Tech has a solid base for future growth, driven by its strong backlog levels and robust pipeline with major government organizations. Over the past six months, Tetra Tech’s shares charted a strong trajectory, outperforming the Zacks categorized Pollution Control industry’s average return. The broad-based bipartisan support for infrastructure investment in the U.S., which can range from $500 billion up to $1 trillion, can prove highly beneficial for the company. Also, robust financial health and diligent capital deployment strategies add to its strength. However, on the flip side, softness in the domestic oil and gas segment and general economic conditions, may weigh down on the company’s financials, going forward." (2/7/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "TTEK reported 1Q17 ongoing EPS of $0.49, exceeding our estimate and the consensus of $0.47. Core profitability was in-line with expectations. Highlights of the quarter included 24% organic growth in State and Local, 15% organic growth in core Federal, and record backlog. We anticipate continued strength in these end markets. TTEK shares fell 5%+ (vs a flat S&P 500) following the report and partially recovered Friday with a 3.6% increase (vs a 0.7% increase in the S&P 500). We believe these moves may reflect some skittishness around the prospects of a large Federal Infrastructure bill moving forward in the next year. We are raising our ongoing adjusted EPS estimates slightly to $0.44 (from $0.43) in 2Q17, and $2.16 (from $2.14) for the full year. While we anticipate continued strength in TTEK's core business and see the company as a key beneficiary of potential infrastructure spending, we maintain our Hold rating on concerns that shares will be somewhat range bound until clarity emerges on the Federal government's plans" (2/6/2017)
Who owns Tetra Tech stock?
Tetra Tech's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (5.67%), State Street Corp (2.34%), RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC (1.84%), Denver Investment Advisors LLC (1.11%), Systematic Financial Management LP (0.59%) and S&T Bank PA (0.57%). Company insiders that own Tetra Tech stock include Albert E Smith, Brian N Carter, Craig L Christensen, Dan L Batrack, Frank C Gross Jr, Hugh M Grant, J Christopher Lewis, J Kenneth Thompson, James R Pagenkopf, Janis B Salin, Kevin P Mcdonald, Leslie L Shoemaker, Michael A Bieber, Patrick C Haden, Richard A Lemmon, Richard H Truly, Ronald J Chu, Steven M Burdick and William R Brownlie.
Who sold Tetra Tech stock? Who is selling Tetra Tech stock?
Tetra Tech's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Credit Agricole S A, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, S&T Bank PA, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Systematic Financial Management LP, GSA Capital Partners LLP, Two Sigma Investments LP and RidgeWorth Capital Management LLC. Company insiders that have sold Tetra Tech stock in the last year include Albert E Smith, Brian N Carter, Craig L Christensen, Dan L Batrack, Hugh M Grant, J Christopher Lewis, J Kenneth Thompson, Janis B Salin, Kevin P Mcdonald, Leslie L Shoemaker, Patrick C Haden, Richard A Lemmon, Richard H Truly, Ronald J Chu, Steven M Burdick and William R Brownlie.
Who bought Tetra Tech stock? Who is buying Tetra Tech stock?
Tetra Tech's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Value Holdings Management CO. LLC, State Street Corp, Allianz Asset Management AG, Menora Mivtachim Holdings LTD., Guggenheim Capital LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Renaissance Technologies LLC and AQR Capital Management LLC.
How do I buy Tetra Tech stock?
Shares of Tetra Tech can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Tetra Tech stock cost?
One share of Tetra Tech stock can currently be purchased for approximately $42.35.