About Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
Tetra Tech, Inc. is a provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company's segments include Water, Environment and Infrastructure (WEI), Resource Management and Energy (RME), and Remediation and Construction Management (RCM). The WEI segment provides consulting and engineering services. The RME segment provides consulting and engineering services across the world for a range of resource management and energy needs. The Company includes wind-down of its non-core construction activities in the RCM segment. Its solutions span the entire life cycle of consulting and engineering projects and include applied science, research and technology, engineering, design, construction management, operations and maintenance, and information technology. It provides its services to a diverse base of international, the United States commercial, the United Sates federal clients.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Industrial Products
- Industry: Environmental Services & Equipment
- Sub-Industry: Environmental & Facilities Services
- Symbol: NASDAQ:TTEK
- CUSIP: 88162G10
- Web: www.tetratech.com
- Market Cap: $2.74272 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 56,551,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $45.67
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $44.67
- 52 Week Range: $36.96 - $49.10
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 24.58
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 20.73
- P/E Growth: 1.71
- Annual Revenue: $2.03 billion
- Price / Sales: 1.35
- Book Value: $16.12 per share
- Price / Book: 3.01
- Annual Dividend: $0.40
- Dividend Yield: 0.8%
- EBITDA: $216.7 million
- Net Margins: 4.17%
- Return on Equity: 13.65%
- Return on Assets: 6.73%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.34%
- Current Ratio: 1.97%
- Quick Ratio: 1.97%
- Average Volume: 307,120 shs.
- Beta: 1.07
- Short Ratio: 3.04
Frequently Asked Questions for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
What is Tetra Tech's stock symbol?
Tetra Tech trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "TTEK."
How often does Tetra Tech pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Tetra Tech?
Tetra Tech announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, August 3rd. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 17th will be given a dividend of $0.10 per share on Friday, September 1st. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.82%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, August 15th. View Tetra Tech's Dividend History.
How were Tetra Tech's earnings last quarter?
Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEK) announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August, 2nd. The company reported $0.53 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.54 by $0.01. The firm earned $498.47 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $535.18 million. Tetra Tech had a return on equity of 13.65% and a net margin of 4.17%. Tetra Tech's quarterly revenue was up .0% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.50 earnings per share. View Tetra Tech's Earnings History.
When will Tetra Tech make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Tetra Tech issued on next quarter's earnings?
Tetra Tech updated its FY17 earnings guidance on Wednesday, August, 2nd. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $2.10-2.12 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus earnings per share estimate of $2.22. The company issued revenue guidance of $2.0-2.2 billion, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $2.10 billion.Tetra Tech also updated its Q4 guidance to $0.60-0.62 EPS.
Where is Tetra Tech's stock going? Where will Tetra Tech's stock price be in 2017?
7 brokers have issued 1 year price targets for Tetra Tech's stock. Their predictions range from $35.00 to $58.00. On average, they anticipate Tetra Tech's share price to reach $48.50 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Tetra Tech.
What are analysts saying about Tetra Tech stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tetra Tech stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Over the past six months, Tetra Tech’s shares have charted a strong upward trajectory, outperforming the industry’s average return. Tetra Tech’s robust financial health, strong backlog levels and diligent capital deployment strategies signal brighter days ahead. Tetra Tech is enjoying steady top-line growth and improved operating efficiency resulting from cost-management initiatives. The company remains bullish about its growth across all four client sectors and expects U.S. state and local clients to be its strongest growth drivers. However, softness in the domestic oil and gas segment and general economic conditions may weigh down on the company’s financials, going forward. This apart, the cyclical nature of the key markets served by the company poses a sustained threat to stable growth of the company. Decreased consumer confidence and stringent competition may also add to the company’s woes." (10/6/2017)
- 2. Canaccord Genuity analysts commented, "Date and time of first dissemination: August 09, 2017, 16:57 ET Date and time of production: August 09, 2017, 16:57 ET Target Price / Valuation Methodology: Tetra Tech – TTEK Our $52 price target is based on an EV/EBITDA multiple of 12x our 2018 estimate. Risks to achieving Target Price / Valuation: Tetra Tech – TTEK Risks to our TTEK thesis include: potential adverse regulatory changes, foreign currency translation challenges, slower than expected conversion of backlog opportunities, and the failure to successfully integrate acquired businesses. Distribution of Ratings: Global Stock Ratings (as of 08/09/17) Rating Coverage Universe IB Clients # % % Buy 593 60.76% 40.30% Hold 280 28.69% 22.86% Sell 25 2.56% 12.00% Speculative Buy 78 7.99% 73.08% 976* 100.0% *Total includes stocks that are Under Review Canaccord Genuity Ratings System BUY: The stock is expected to generate risk-adjusted returns of over 10% during the next 12 months. HOLD: The stock is expected to generate risk-adjusted returns of 0-10% during the next 12 months. SELL: The stock is expected to generate negative risk-adjusted returns during the next 12 months. NOT RATED: Canaccord Genuity does not provide research coverage of the relevant issuer." (8/4/2017)
- 3. Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "TTEK reported 1Q17 ongoing EPS of $0.49, exceeding our estimate and the consensus of $0.47. Core profitability was in-line with expectations. Highlights of the quarter included 24% organic growth in State and Local, 15% organic growth in core Federal, and record backlog. We anticipate continued strength in these end markets. TTEK shares fell 5%+ (vs a flat S&P 500) following the report and partially recovered Friday with a 3.6% increase (vs a 0.7% increase in the S&P 500). We believe these moves may reflect some skittishness around the prospects of a large Federal Infrastructure bill moving forward in the next year. We are raising our ongoing adjusted EPS estimates slightly to $0.44 (from $0.43) in 2Q17, and $2.16 (from $2.14) for the full year. While we anticipate continued strength in TTEK's core business and see the company as a key beneficiary of potential infrastructure spending, we maintain our Hold rating on concerns that shares will be somewhat range bound until clarity emerges on the Federal government's plans" (2/6/2017)
Who are some of Tetra Tech's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Tetra Tech include Metso Oyj (MXCYY), Sonoco Products Company (SON), Colfax Corporation (CFX), MSC Industrial Direct Company (MSM), Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK), Bemis Company (BMS), Owens-Illinois (OI), Terex Corporation (TEX), Timken Company (The) (TKR), Barnes Group (B), Valmont Industries (VMI), Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC), Belden (BDC), Kennametal (KMT), Cimpress N.V (CMPR), John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT), Unifirst Corporation (UNF) and Silgan Holdings (SLGN).
Who are Tetra Tech's key executives?
Tetra Tech's management team includes the folowing people:
- Dan L. Batrack, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Steven M. Burdick, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Ronald J. Chu, Executive Vice President, President - Technical Support Services
- Leslie L. Shoemaker, Executive Vice President, President - Water, Environment and Infrastructure (WEI)
- Brian N. Carter, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- Craig L. Christensen, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Janis B. Salin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Kevin P. McDonald, Senior Vice President - Corporate Human Resources
- William R. Brownlie, Senior Vice President, Chief Engineer and Corporate Risk Management Officer
- Richard A. Lemmon, Senior Vice President - Corporate Administration
Who owns Tetra Tech stock?
Tetra Tech's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Tributary Capital Management LLC (0.59%), Smith Graham & Co. Investment Advisors LP (0.29%), Leith Wheeler Investment Counsel Ltd. (0.05%) and Rockefeller Financial Services Inc. (0.04%). Company insiders that own Tetra Tech stock include Albert E Smith, Brian N Carter, Craig L Christensen, Dan L Batrack, Hugh M Grant, J Christopher Lewis, J Kenneth Thompson, Janis B Salin, Kevin P Mcdonald, Leslie L Shoemaker, Patrick C Haden, Richard A Lemmon, Richard H Truly, Ronald J Chu, Steven M Burdick and William R Brownlie. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Tetra Tech.
Who sold Tetra Tech stock? Who is selling Tetra Tech stock?
Tetra Tech's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Smith Graham & Co. Investment Advisors LP and Tributary Capital Management LLC. Company insiders that have sold Tetra Tech stock in the last year include Albert E Smith, Brian N Carter, Dan L Batrack, Hugh M Grant, J Christopher Lewis, Leslie L Shoemaker, Richard A Lemmon, Richard H Truly, Ronald J Chu, Steven M Burdick and William R Brownlie. View Insider Buying and Selling for Tetra Tech.
Who bought Tetra Tech stock? Who is buying Tetra Tech stock?
How do I buy Tetra Tech stock?
Shares of Tetra Tech can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Tetra Tech's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ TTEK)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Tetra Tech and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Tetra Tech stock can currently be purchased for approximately $48.50.
Consensus Ratings for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||3 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.57)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$48.50 (0.00% downside)|Consensus Price Target History for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
Analysts' Ratings History for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/7/2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$47.00||Low|
|9/5/2017||Robert W. Baird||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$47.00||Low|
|9/5/2017||Boenning Scattergood||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||Medium|
|8/4/2017||Canaccord Genuity||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$52.00||Medium|
|8/2/2017||Roth Capital||Set Price Target||Buy||$52.00||Low|
|5/14/2017||Sidoti||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$55.00 -> $58.00||Low|
|11/9/2016||DA Davidson||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$35.00||N/A|
|7/29/2016||FBR & Co||Boost Price Target||Market Perform||$32.00 -> $36.00||N/A|
|4/28/2016||Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.||Downgrade||Hold||N/A|
|4/20/2016||Wedbush||Downgrade||Outperform -> Neutral||$31.00||N/A|
|4/11/2016||Seaport Global Securities||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$44.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)Earnings History by Quarter for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ TTEK)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/2/2017||Q3 2017||$0.54||$0.53||$535.18 million||$498.47 million||View||Listen|
|5/3/2017||Q2 2017||$0.46||$0.48||$491.60 million||$511.95 million||View||Listen|
|2/1/2017||Q117||$0.47||$0.49||$471.91 million||$669.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/9/2016||Q416||$0.60||$0.59||$524.56 million||$530.90 million||View||Listen|
|7/27/2016||Q316||$0.50||$0.50||$498.79 million||$667.00 million||View||Listen|
|4/27/2016||Q216||$0.33||$0.37||$466.48 million||$478.77 million||View||Listen|
|1/27/2016||Q116||$0.39||$0.42||$418.29 million||$421.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/11/2015||Q415||$0.50||$0.50||$440.18 million||$578.40 million||View||Listen|
|7/29/2015||Q315||$0.43||$0.43||$454.69 million||$575.10 million||View||Listen|
|4/29/2015||Q215||$0.31||$0.31||$431.07 million||$432.75 million||View||Listen|
|1/28/2015||Q115||$0.34||$0.41||$454.30 million||$437.08 million||View||Listen|
|11/12/2014||Q414||$0.35||$0.35||$478.60 million||$493.80 million||View||Listen|
|7/30/2014||Q314||$0.42||$0.41||$494.62 million||$458.80 million||View||Listen|
|4/30/2014||Q214||$0.39||$0.48||$491.75 million||$586.30 million||View||Listen|
|1/30/2014||Q114||$0.37||$0.42||$497.89 million||$483.00 million||View||Listen|
|11/14/2013||Q413||$0.36||$0.39||$521.54 million||$531.50 million||View||Listen|
|8/7/2013||Q3 2013||($0.41)||($1.21)||$473.21 million||$475.10 million||View||Listen|
|5/1/2013||Q2 2013||$0.40||$0.38||$532.39 million||$520.90 million||View||Listen|
|1/30/2013||Q1 2013||$0.41||$0.41||$521.37 million||$497.20 million||View||Listen|
|11/7/2012||Q412||$0.49||$0.48||$543.27 million||$536.30 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $2.14
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $2.42
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Current Dividend Information for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
|Most Recent Dividend:||9/1/2017|
|Payout Ratio:||20.30% (Trailing 12 Months of Earnings) |
18.96% (Based on This Year's Estimates)
17.09% (Based on Next Year's Estimates)
Dividend History by Quarter for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ TTEK)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.80%Insider Trades by Quarter for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 84.77%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|5/23/2017||Steven M. Burdick||CFO||Sell||16,750||$44.87||$751,572.50|| |
|5/10/2017||Leslie L. Shoemaker||Insider||Sell||16,750||$46.04||$771,170.00|| |
|5/9/2017||Brian N Carter||SVP||Sell||3,396||$46.20||$156,895.20|| |
|5/9/2017||Richard A. Lemmon||Insider||Sell||16,750||$46.30||$775,525.00|| |
|5/8/2017||William R. Brownlie||Insider||Sell||16,750||$46.30||$775,525.00|| |
|5/4/2017||Dan L Batrack||Chairman||Sell||150,000||$46.00||$6,900,000.00|| |
|5/4/2017||Ronald J. Chu||Insider||Sell||32,951||$46.00||$1,515,746.00|| |
|5/2/2017||Dan L Batrack||Chairman||Sell||100,000||$45.01||$4,501,000.00|| |
|5/1/2017||Dan L Batrack||CEO||Sell||1,117||$45.00||$50,265.00|| |
|4/10/2017||Richard H Truly||Director||Sell||8,000||$41.31||$330,480.00|| |
|2/9/2017||Hugh M Grant||Director||Sell||8,000||$41.47||$331,760.00|| |
|2/6/2017||J Christopher Lewis||Director||Sell||13,511||$41.30||$558,004.30|| |
|1/25/2017||Albert E Smith||Director||Sell||8,000||$44.00||$352,000.00|| |
|1/25/2017||Dan L. Batrack||Chairman||Sell||70,000||$44.00||$3,080,000.00|| |
|1/3/2017||Albert E Smith||Director||Sell||16,000||$42.78||$684,480.00|| |
|11/14/2016||Brian N Carter||SVP||Sell||5,000||$40.73||$203,650.00|| |
|10/14/2016||Kevin P Mcdonald||SVP||Sell||5,500||$36.30||$199,650.00|| |
|8/23/2016||Craig L Christensen||SVP||Sell||16,750||$35.00||$586,250.00|| |
|8/8/2016||Leslie L. Shoemaker||EVP||Sell||16,750||$33.42||$559,785.00|| |
|8/3/2016||J Kenneth Thompson||Director||Sell||8,000||$32.75||$262,000.00|| |
|7/22/2016||Richard A Lemmon||SVP||Sell||8,750||$32.27||$282,362.50|| |
|7/21/2016||Janis B. Salin||SVP||Sell||16,750||$32.00||$536,000.00|| |
|7/21/2016||Ronald J. Chu||EVP||Sell||29,413||$32.00||$941,216.00|| |
|7/11/2016||Steven M. Burdick||CFO||Sell||16,750||$31.23||$523,102.50|| |
|6/23/2016||Richard A. Lemmon||SVP||Sell||8,000||$31.25||$250,000.00|| |
|6/10/2016||Dan L Batrack||CEO||Sell||50,000||$30.88||$1,544,000.00|| |
|6/9/2016||J Kenneth Thompson||Director||Sell||1,675||$30.87||$51,707.25|| |
|6/8/2016||Richard H Truly||Director||Sell||8,000||$30.99||$247,920.00|| |
|6/1/2016||Craig L Christensen||SVP||Sell||16,750||$30.25||$506,687.50|| |
|5/2/2016||Brian N Carter||SVP||Sell||1,551||$29.81||$46,235.31|| |
|5/2/2016||Patrick C Haden||Director||Sell||8,000||$30.14||$241,120.00|| |
|3/2/2016||William R Brownlie||SVP||Sell||15,794||$28.00||$442,232.00|| |
|3/1/2016||William R. Brownlie||SVP||Sell||6,856||$28.00||$191,968.00|| |
|2/2/2016||J Christopher Lewis||Director||Sell||5,495||$26.19||$143,914.05|| |
|2/1/2016||Hugh M. Grant||Director||Sell||8,000||$26.58||$212,640.00|| |
|11/2/2015||Craig L. Christensen||SVP||Sell||16,750||$26.84||$449,570.00|| |
|10/12/2015||James R. Pagenkopf||EVP||Sell||16,000||$27.00||$432,000.00|| |
|10/12/2015||Kevin P. Mcdonald||SVP||Sell||5,500||$26.99||$148,445.00|| |
|8/13/2015||Janis B Salin||SVP||Sell||16,750||$27.50||$460,625.00|| |
|7/13/2015||Dan L Batrack||CEO||Sell||30,000||$25.50||$765,000.00|| |
|7/13/2015||Steven M Burdick||CFO||Sell||16,750||$25.50||$427,125.00|| |
|6/22/2015||Frank C Gross Jr||EVP||Sell||6,699||$26.03||$174,374.97|| |
|5/4/2015||Albert E Smith||Director||Sell||15,950||$26.85||$428,257.50|| |
|3/4/2015||Leslie L Shoemaker||SVP||Sell||2,500||$25.30||$63,250.00|| |
|2/26/2015||Michael A Bieber||SVP||Sell||67,813||$25.21||$1,709,565.73|| |
|2/18/2015||J Christopher Lewis||Director||Sell||5,323||$24.94||$132,755.62|| |
|2/17/2015||Hugh M Grant||Director||Sell||8,000||$24.74||$197,920.00|| |
|1/15/2015||Craig L Christensen||SVP||Sell||14,310||$24.62||$352,312.20|| |
|8/27/2014||James R Pagenkopf||EVP||Sell||4,000||$25.68||$102,720.00|| |
|8/25/2014||Michael A Bieber||SVP||Sell||21,500||$25.69||$552,335.00|| |
|8/22/2014||Craig L Christensen||SVP||Sell||8,375||$25.71||$215,321.25|| |
|8/21/2014||Steven M Burdick||EVP||Sell||16,750||$25.75||$431,312.50|| |
|8/19/2014||Dan L Batrack||CEO||Sell||55,413||$25.75||$1,426,884.75|| |
|8/19/2014||Richard A Lemmon||SVP||Sell||15,752||$25.77||$405,929.04|| |
|8/18/2014||Richard A Lemmon||SVP||Sell||14,031||$25.80||$361,999.80|| |
|8/7/2014||Richard A Lemmon||SVP||Sell||3,301||$25.23||$83,284.23|| |
|8/6/2014||Janis B Salin||SVP||Sell||13,444||$25.07||$337,041.08|| |
|8/5/2014||Janis B Salin||SVP||Sell||28,306||$25.27||$715,292.62|| |
|8/4/2014||Kimberly E Ritrievi||Director||Buy||1,500||$24.63||$36,945.00|| |
|2/18/2014||Richard Lemmon||SVP||Sell||7,513||$28.76||$216,073.88|| |
|2/14/2014||Janis Salin||SVP||Sell||25,000||$28.74||$718,500.00|| |
|2/13/2014||J Christopher Lewis||Director||Sell||6,100||$28.65||$174,765.00|| |
|2/13/2014||Richard Lemmon||SVP||Sell||17,487||$28.77||$503,100.99|| |
|2/3/2014||Michael Bieber||SVP||Sell||25,000||$28.37||$709,250.00|| |
|1/17/2014||Craig Christensen||SVP||Sell||20,000||$30.00||$600,000.00|| |
|1/17/2014||Ronald Chu||EVP||Sell||27,750||$30.00||$832,500.00|| |
|12/12/2013||James Pagenkopf||EVP||Sell||8,000||$27.61||$220,880.00|| |
|12/12/2013||Leslie Shoemaker||SVP||Sell||4,000||$27.54||$110,160.00|| |
|12/9/2013||Kimberly Ritrievi||Director||Buy||1,500||$27.83||$41,745.00|| |
|11/18/2013||Hugh Grant||Director||Sell||8,000||$29.09||$232,720.00|| |
|11/18/2013||Janis Salin||SVP||Sell||15,000||$29.19||$437,850.00|| |
|10/29/2013||Ronald J Chu||EVP||Sell||6,000||$27.00||$162,000.00|| |
|5/14/2013||Patrick C Haden||Director||Sell||16,000||$27.40||$438,400.00|| |
|2/5/2013||Richard H Truly||Director||Sell||8,000||$28.44||$227,520.00|| |
|11/13/2012||Douglas G Smith||EVP||Sell||5,451||$25.13||$136,983.63|| |
|8/9/2012||Michael A Bieber||SVP||Sell||1,966||$26.27||$51,646.82|| |
Headline Trends for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
Latest Headlines for Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Tetra Tech (TTEK) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017