About Take Two Interactive Software
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a developer, publisher and marketer of entertainment for consumers around the world. The Company develops and publishes products through its labels, Rockstar Games and 2K. It operates through publishing segment. It has a portfolio of software content for the hardware platforms in a range of genres, including action, adventure, family/casual, racing, role-playing, shooter, sports and strategy, which it distributes across the world. The Company's products are designed for console gaming systems, such as PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4; Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. Rockstar Games is the developer and publisher of Grand Theft Auto, as well as other franchises, including L.A. Noire, Max Payne, Midnight Club and Red Dead. 2K publishes owned and licensed titles across a range of genres. It has internal development studios in Canada, China, Czech Republic, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: Multimedia & Graphics Software
- Sub-Industry: Home Entertainment Software
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: TTWO
- CUSIP: 87405410
- Previous Close: $57.47
- 50 Day Moving Average: $54.50
- 200 Day Moving Average: $48.05
- 52-Week Range: $33.06 - $60.20
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 344.13
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 20.75
- P/E Growth: 2.06
- Market Cap: $5.20B
- Outstanding Shares: 90,428,000
- Beta: 0.86
- Net Margins: 0.91%
- Return on Equity: 21.74%
- Return on Assets: 4.89%
Companies Related to Take Two Interactive Software:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.32%
- Current Ratio: 1.32%
- Quick Ratio: 1.30%
What is Take Two Interactive Software's stock symbol?
Take Two Interactive Software trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "TTWO."
Where is Take Two Interactive Software's stock going? Where will Take Two Interactive Software's stock price be in 2017?
16 analysts have issued 1-year price targets for Take Two Interactive Software's shares. Their forecasts range from $48.00 to $65.00. On average, they anticipate Take Two Interactive Software's stock price to reach $57.65 in the next year.
When will Take Two Interactive Software announce their earnings?
Take Two Interactive Software is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, May, 16th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Take Two Interactive Software stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Take Two Interactive Software stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive software games. The company's software operates on multimedia personal computers and video game console platforms. They are one of the largest distributors of interactive software games in the United States and one of the top publishers of interactive software games in Europe. " (2/18/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "On Tuesday, Take-Two reported FY3Q results that exceeded expectations, with non-GAAP EPS of $0.99 (vs. $0.89), which beat our estimate ($0.94) and consensus ($0.97) ~ the variance was due largely to better top line, with non-GAAP revenue at $745 million (+53%) or about $15 million higher than our forecast. Digital surged +67%, with bookings from recurrent consumer spending up +55% y/y, propelled by outperformance for the Grand Theft Auto franchise (including GTA Online). FY2017 guidance was increased, and we've made upward adjustments to estimates as well. Overall, we thought this was a solid quarter for Take-Two, believe our investment thesis remains intact, and continue to recommend purchase of the shares." (2/9/2017)
- Benchmark Co. analysts commented, "We view the Company's share price risk / reward profile balancing positive; valuation should benefit from strong execution over conservative guidance, an on-going digital sales opportunity and related margin expansion as the industry accelerates its transition to digital and a strong fiscal '18 growth potential, offset somewhat by an on-going roll forward of anticipated Rockstar games and op-ex growth. We view management as credible, with recent performance generating financial upside; we believe their fiscal '17 guidance is conservative, and note the recent trends in digital and recurring digital spends have demonstrated growth." (2/8/2017)
Credit Suisse Group analysts commented, "We maintain our Neutral rating and target price remains $41; however, our FY17 Adj." (8/5/2016)
Who owns Take Two Interactive Software stock?
Take Two Interactive Software's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (3.64%), Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (2.26%), State Street Corp (2.25%), William Blair Investment Management LLC (1.83%), Artemis Investment Management LLP (1.23%) and Impala Asset Management LLC (1.15%). Company insiders that own Take Two Interactive Software stock include Daniel P Emerson, Jon J Moses, Karl Slatoff, Lainie Goldstein, Michael Dornemann, Michael Sheresky and Strauss Zelnick.
Who sold Take Two Interactive Software stock? Who is selling Take Two Interactive Software stock?
Take Two Interactive Software's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, J. Goldman & Co LP, Light Street Capital Management LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Gabelli Funds LLC, Artisan Partners Limited Partnership, Gamco Investors INC. ET AL and Impala Asset Management LLC. Company insiders that have sold Take Two Interactive Software stock in the last year include Daniel P Emerson, Jon J Moses, Karl Slatoff, Lainie Goldstein, Michael Dornemann, Michael Sheresky and Strauss Zelnick.
Who bought Take Two Interactive Software stock? Who is buying Take Two Interactive Software stock?
Take Two Interactive Software's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Paulson & CO. Inc., FMR LLC, Castleark Management LLC, Lodge Hill Capital LLC, Marshall Wace LLP, Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP and Artemis Investment Management LLP.
How do I buy Take Two Interactive Software stock?
Shares of Take Two Interactive Software can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Take Two Interactive Software stock cost?
One share of Take Two Interactive Software stock can currently be purchased for approximately $57.47.