CSRA Inc. is a provider of information technology services to the United States federal government. The Company operates through two segments: Defense and Intelligence, and Civil. The Defense and Intelligence segment provides services to the Department of Defense (DoD), National Security Agency, branches of the Armed Forces, and other DoD and Intelligence agencies. The Civil segment provides services to various federal agencies within the Department of Homeland Security (the DHS), Department of Health and Human services, and other federal civil agencies, as well as various state and local government agencies. It supplies civil government agencies with mission information systems and associated technical support services. It provides its customers with technical services across service areas, including Digital Services, Enterprise Business Services, Digital Platforms, Cyber, Data Science, and Professional and Citizen Services. It has conducted operations in over 130 locations.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Computer integrated systems design
SectorComputer and Technology
Trailing P/E Ratio21.59
Forward P/E Ratio20.21
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$4.99 billion
Price / Sales1.35
Cash Flow$3.4273 per share
Price / Cash12.03
Book Value$2.20 per share
Price / Book18.74
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$1.91
Net Income$304 million
Return on Equity68.98%
Return on Assets6.50%
CSRA (NYSE:CSRA) Frequently Asked Questions
What is CSRA's stock symbol?
CSRA trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "CSRA."
How often does CSRA pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for CSRA?
CSRA announced a dividend on Wednesday, March 21st. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 29th will be paid a dividend of $0.10 per share on Wednesday, March 28th. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, March 28th. View CSRA's Dividend History.
How were CSRA's earnings last quarter?
CSRA Inc (NYSE:CSRA) released its earnings results on Wednesday, February, 7th. The technology company reported $0.56 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.48 by $0.08. The technology company earned $1.31 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion. CSRA had a net margin of 7.46% and a return on equity of 68.98%. The firm's revenue was up 7.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.48 EPS. View CSRA's Earnings History.
What price target have analysts set for CSRA?
10 brokerages have issued 12 month price targets for CSRA's shares. Their predictions range from $31.00 to $42.00. On average, they expect CSRA's share price to reach $37.4688 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for CSRA.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about CSRA stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about CSRA stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "CSRA is the largest pure play government IT service provider. The company is benefiting from contract wins based on its deep domain knowledge and expertise in next-generation IT services. The company's partnerships with the likes of Amazon Web Services, ServiceNow, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, VMware and Oracle are expanding its service offerings thereby driving top-line growth. The company is also expected to benefit from increased spending in defense and various environmental programs. Backed by strong backlog, strategic partnerships and frequent contract wins augur well for the company’s long-term growth. However, revenue concentration is a major risk for CSRA. The company’s top line growth remains susceptible to government’s IT spending. Furthermore, a leveraged balance sheet remains a concern. The company is set to be acquired by General Dynamics." (3/12/2018)
- 2. Cowen Inc analysts commented, "CSRA’s recent bookings momentum & pivot to organic growth are laudable, but." (9/18/2017)
Who are some of CSRA's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to CSRA include Cerner (CERN), Godaddy (GDDY), Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY), Open Text (OTEX), Leidos (LDOS), Scientific Games (SGMS), CACI INTERNATIONAL INC Common Stock (CACI), Science Applications International (SAIC), Verint Systems (VRNT), Ebix (EBIX), NetScout Systems (NTCT), Convergys (CVG), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX), Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) and Quality Systems (QSII).
Who are CSRA's key executives?
CSRA's management team includes the folowing people:
- Nancy Killefer, IndependentChairman of the Board (Age 63)
- Lawrence B. Prior III, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director (Age 61)
- David F. Keffer, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President (Age 39)
- John Reing, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President (Age 45)
- William J. Haynes II, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary (Age 59)
- Leigh Palmer, Executive Vice President, General Manager - Intelligence Group (Age 47)
- George Batsakis, Executive Vice President, Chief Growth Officer (Age 53)
- Kenneth Deutsch, Executive Vice President - Defense Group (Age 61)
- Paul Nedzbala, Executive Vice President - Health and Civil Group (Age 53)
- Sally Sullivan, Executive Vice President - Homeland Security Group (Age 58)
Has CSRA been receiving favorable news coverage?
Media coverage about CSRA stock has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. CSRA earned a news impact score of 0.14 on Accern's scale. They also assigned news stories about the technology company an impact score of 47.03 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near future.
Who are CSRA's major shareholders?
CSRA's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include BlackRock Inc. (5.93%), Water Island Capital LLC (2.10%), Alpine Associates Management Inc. (2.00%), Franklin Resources Inc. (1.41%), Gabelli Funds LLC (1.34%) and JPMorgan Chase & Co. (0.99%). Company insiders that own CSRA stock include Craig L Martin, David F Keffer, George Batsakis, John M Lawrie, John Reing, Lawrence B Prior III and Paul Nedzbala. View Institutional Ownership Trends for CSRA.
Which institutional investors are selling CSRA stock?
CSRA stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Alpine Woods Capital Investors LLC, New York State Common Retirement Fund, Prudential Financial Inc. and American Century Companies Inc.. Company insiders that have sold CSRA company stock in the last year include George Batsakis and John Reing. View Insider Buying and Selling for CSRA.
Which institutional investors are buying CSRA stock?
CSRA stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Water Island Capital LLC, Alpine Associates Management Inc., Gabelli Funds LLC, Citadel Advisors LLC, Glazer Capital LLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Citigroup Inc. and Natixis. Company insiders that have bought CSRA stock in the last two years include Craig L Martin and Lawrence B Prior III. View Insider Buying and Selling for CSRA.
How do I buy shares of CSRA?
Shares of CSRA can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is CSRA's stock price today?
One share of CSRA stock can currently be purchased for approximately $41.23.
How big of a company is CSRA?
CSRA has a market capitalization of $6.76 billion and generates $4.99 billion in revenue each year. The technology company earns $304 million in net income (profit) each year or $1.91 on an earnings per share basis. CSRA employs 18,500 workers across the globe.
How can I contact CSRA?
CSRA's mailing address is 3170 FAIRVIEW PARK DRIVE, FALLS CHURCH VA, 22042. The technology company can be reached via phone at 703-641-2000.
MarketBeat Community Rating for CSRA (CSRA)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about CSRA and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe CSRA will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe CSRA will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.