About Eclipse Resources Corp
Eclipse Resources Corporation (Eclipse) is an independent exploration and production company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties in the Appalachian Basin. The Company has assembled an acreage position approximating 221,700 net acres in Eastern Ohio. The Company is the operator of the Utica Core Area and its Marcellus Project Area. The Company has identified approximately 2,450 gross (594 net) remaining horizontal drilling locations across its acreage, which consist of approximately 450 locations within the Utica Core Area and over 140 locations within its Marcellus Project Area. The Company's Utica Shale is an unconventional reservoir comprising organic-rich black shale, with production occurring at vertical depths between 6,000 and 10,000 feet. The Marcellus Shale consists of organic-rich black shale, with production occurring at vertical depths between 5,000 and 8,000 feet.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Oils/Energy
- Industry: Independent Oil & Gas
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: ECR
- Previous Close: $2.23
- 50 Day Moving Average: $2.47
- 200 Day Moving Average: $2.96
- 52-Week Range: $0.75 - $4.42
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: -30.71
- P/E Growth: -0.30
- Market Cap: $560.27M
- Outstanding Shares: 260,591,000
- Beta: 3.27
- Net Margins: -439.73%
- Return on Equity: -39.50%
- Return on Assets: -19.33%
Companies Related to Eclipse Resources Corp:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.81%
- Current Ratio: 2.32%
- Quick Ratio: 2.32%
What is Eclipse Resources Corp's stock symbol?
Eclipse Resources Corp trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "ECR."
Where is Eclipse Resources Corp's stock going? Where will Eclipse Resources Corp's stock price be in 2017?
13 brokers have issued 1 year price objectives for Eclipse Resources Corp's shares. Their predictions range from $0.36 to $7.00. On average, they expect Eclipse Resources Corp's stock price to reach $3.42 in the next twelve months.
When will Eclipse Resources Corp announce their earnings?
Eclipse Resources Corp is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, February, 28th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Eclipse Resources Corp stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Eclipse Resources Corp stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Eclipse Resources Corporation is an independent exploration and production company. It is engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties in the Appalachian Basin. Eclipse Resources Corporation is headquartered in State College, Pennsylvania. " (2/16/2017)
- Seaport Global Securities analysts commented, "After catching up with management ahead of this week's Analyst Day, we expect the update to highlight the company's 2017/2018 outlook (second rig likely coming by mid-2017), enhanced completions (Gen 3 completions outperforming type curves by >20%, which haven't been updated since the IPO in 2014), and current acreage footprint (likely indicates an expanded position in the liquids-rich condensate area). Management had previously estimated that a one-rig program could generate 30% growth in 2017 (with capex of $200MM-$225MM) and a 25% two-year CAGR through 2018, and that the addition of a second rig in mid-2017 would allow for a two-year CAGR of >40% (likely pushes 2017 capex closer to $300MM). We note that current SGS/Street estimates call for 40%/39% growth in 2017 from $302MM/$238MM spend and a two-year CAGR of 48%/35%, respectively. As it pertains to the quarter, we expect production to come in at the high-end of guidance (245.0-250.0 MMcfepd vs. SGS/Street both at 250.0 MMcfepd); additionally, we expect realized oil and NGL prices to come in strong vs. guidance (SGS at $7.00 below NYMEX/42% of WTI for oil/NGLs vs. guidance of $7.00-$9.00 below NYMEX/35%-40% of WTI, respectively). We're updating our estimates post our conversation with management, and increasing our NAV-based price target to $4.00 (vs. $3.50 previously) after making some adjustments to our type curve assumptions; we are also upgrading our rating to Buy (from Neutral). ECR is the cheapest NE gas name while offering good compression in out-year multiples (FY17 projected EV/EBITDA of 5.1x moves to 3.8x in FY20) and is the best debt-adjusted grower in the group (27% vs. peers at 17%)." (2/6/2017)
Fundamental Research analysts commented, "Fundamental Research Corp has initiated coverage on "Cartier Resources Inc. (TSXV: ECR) - Initiating Coverage – Advanced Stage Exploration Projects in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt in Quebec" in a report dated Oct 31, 2016. The full report is now at www.researchfrc.com." (10/31/2016)
Who owns Eclipse Resources Corp stock?
Eclipse Resources Corp's stock is owned by a number of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include EnCap Energy Capital Fund IX L.P. (27.95%), Encap Energy Capital Fund VIII L.P. (22.90%), EnCap Energy Capital Fund VIII Co Investors L.P. (15.51%), Advisory Research Inc. (0.94%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.62%) and Renaissance Technologies LLC (0.54%). Company insiders that own Eclipse Resources Corp stock include Benjamin Ward Hulburt and Philippe Cloutier.
Who sold Eclipse Resources Corp stock? Who is selling Eclipse Resources Corp stock?
Eclipse Resources Corp's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alyeska Investment Group L.P. and GRT Capital Partners L.L.C..
Who bought Eclipse Resources Corp stock? Who is buying Eclipse Resources Corp stock?
Eclipse Resources Corp's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including EnCap Energy Capital Fund IX L.P., Encap Energy Capital Fund VIII L.P., EnCap Energy Capital Fund VIII Co Investors L.P., Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Caxton Associates LP, AQR Capital Management LLC and State Street Corp.
How do I buy Eclipse Resources Corp stock?
Shares of Eclipse Resources Corp can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Eclipse Resources Corp stock cost?
One share of Eclipse Resources Corp stock can currently be purchased for approximately $2.15.