What is Eli Lilly and Company's stock symbol?
Eli Lilly and Company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "LLY."
How often does Eli Lilly and Company pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Eli Lilly and Company?
Eli Lilly and Company announced a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, December 13th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, February 15th will be paid a dividend of $0.52 per share on Friday, March 10th. This represents a $2.08 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.51%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, February 13th. This is an increase from Eli Lilly and Company's previous quarterly dividend of $0.51.
Where is Eli Lilly and Company's stock going? Where will Eli Lilly and Company's stock price be in 2017?
15 brokers have issued twelve-month price objectives for Eli Lilly and Company's shares. Their forecasts range from $73.00 to $100.00. On average, they anticipate Eli Lilly and Company's share price to reach $87.45 in the next twelve months.
When will Eli Lilly and Company announce their earnings?
Eli Lilly and Company is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 25th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Eli Lilly and Company stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Eli Lilly and Company stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Lilly’s fourth-quarter results were mixed with earnings missing estimates but revenues beating the same. Earnings jumped 22% year over year backed by strong diabetes sales. In 2017, while new products like Trulicity, Taltz, Basaglar, Cyramza, Jardiance and Lartruvo are expected to see higher revenues, Lilly expects some established products like Trajenta, Forteo and Humalog to continue doing well. Lilly expects to launch 20 new products between 2014 and 2023, including the launch of at least two new indications/line extensions on an average every year. Although the stock’s decline was sharper than the large cap pharma industry in 2016, it has done well in 2017. However, Alimta will continue to be impacted by competition. Other headwinds include competition from immuno-oncology agents as well as loss of exclusivity for many drugs in the emerging markets." (2/15/2017)
J P Morgan Chase & Co analysts commented, "While the FDA recommends both cognitive and function endpoints for Alzheimer's drug approvals, we would not be surprised to see a positive cognitive endpoint and a trend towards functional benefit ultimately being sufficient for approval," analyst Chris Schott wrote in a note.Outcomes And ProbabilitiesThe analyst sees more than 15 percent upside in the stock if EXP-3 study meets both primary and secondary endpoints, which he states are between a 10–20 percent probability.The analyst expects a more muted 10 percent upside if the study hits on its primary but only shows a trend on secondary endpoints (50–60 percent probability).Further, Schott predicts a 10 percent drop in stock if the study fails both endpoints (about 30 percent probability).Moreover, irrespective of the outcome of solanezumab, Schott sees a diverse range of new product opportunities supporting Eli Lilly's greater than 5 percent top-line growth target. Related Link: Apple, Eli Lilly, U.S. Steel: Fast Money Picks For September 7The analyst forecast about 6 percent top-line growth through 2020, with about 5 percent excluding risk adjusted solanezumab sales.The analyst's sales growth target is also supported by a number of $1+ billion product opportunities such as Trulicity, Jardiance, Taltz, baricitinib and abemaciclib."In aggregate, we forecast recent/upcoming new product launches to generate $11.4 billion in sales by 2020," (9/8/2016)
Who owns Eli Lilly and Company stock?
Eli Lilly and Company's stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include State Street Corp (3.89%), Franklin Resources Inc. (3.24%), Janus Capital Management LLC (0.79%), Putnam Investments LLC (0.38%), Asset Management One Co. Ltd. (0.16%) and New York State Teachers Retirement System (0.16%). Company insiders that own Eli Lilly and Company stock include Alfonso G Zulueta, David A Ricks, Derica W Rice, Donald A Zakrowski, Enrique A Conterno, Jackson P Tai, Jeffrey N Simmons, Lilly Endowment Inc, Maria A Crowe, Melissa S Barnes, R David Hoover, Stephen F Fry and Susan Mahony.
Who sold Eli Lilly and Company stock? Who is selling Eli Lilly and Company stock?
Eli Lilly and Company's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Fred Alger Management Inc., Putnam Investments LLC, Capital Guardian Trust Co., Janus Capital Management LLC, I.G. Investment Management LTD., Cadinha & Co. LLC and Gabelli Funds LLC. Company insiders that have sold Eli Lilly and Company stock in the last year include Alfonso G Zulueta, Derica W Rice, Donald A Zakrowski, Lilly Endowment Inc, Maria A Crowe, Melissa S Barnes and Susan Mahony.
Who bought Eli Lilly and Company stock? Who is buying Eli Lilly and Company stock?
Eli Lilly and Company's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Franklin Resources Inc., State Street Corp, Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Russell Investments Group Ltd., DZ BANK AG Deutsche Zentral Genossenschafts Bank Frankfurt am Main, Renaissance Technologies LLC and Senzar Asset Management LLC. Company insiders that have bought Eli Lilly and Company stock in the last two years include Jackson P Tai and R David Hoover.
How do I buy Eli Lilly and Company stock?
Shares of Eli Lilly and Company can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Eli Lilly and Company stock cost?
One share of Eli Lilly and Company stock can currently be purchased for approximately $82.87.