About Las Vegas Sands Corp.
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is a developer of destination properties (integrated resorts) that offers accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and other amenities. The Company owns and operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States. The Company's principal operating and developmental activities occur in three geographic areas: Macao, Singapore and the United States. In Macao, the Company's segments are The Venetian Macao, Sands Cotai Central, Four Seasons Macao, Sands Macao and Other Asia (comprises the Company's ferry operations and various other operations). In Singapore, the Company's segment is Marina Bay Sands. In the United States, the Company's segments are The Venetian Las Vegas, which includes the Sands Expo Center and The Palazzo, and Sands Bethlehem. It also offers players club loyalty programs at its properties, which provide access to rewards, privileges and members-only events.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: Resorts & Casinos
- Sub-Industry: Casinos & Gaming
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: LVS
- CUSIP: 51783410
- Previous Close: $52.17
- 50 Day Moving Average: $53.70
- 200 Day Moving Average: $55.98
- 52-Week Range: $794,778,000.00 - $41.45
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 24.84
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 19.11
- P/E Growth: 3.84
- Market Cap: $41.46B
- Outstanding Shares: 794,778,000
- Beta: 1.91
- Net Margins: 14.64%
- Return on Equity: 23.75%
- Return on Assets: 8.86%
Companies Related to Las Vegas Sands Corp.:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.27%
- Current Ratio: 1.02%
- Quick Ratio: 1.01%
What is Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s stock symbol?
Las Vegas Sands Corp. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "LVS."
How often does Las Vegas Sands Corp. pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Las Vegas Sands Corp.?
Las Vegas Sands Corp. announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, January 30th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 23rd will be paid a dividend of $0.73 per share on Friday, March 31st. This represents a $2.92 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.60%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, March 21st. This is a positive change from Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s previous quarterly dividend of $0.72.
Where is Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s stock going? Where will Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s stock price be in 2017?
19 brokers have issued twelve-month price objectives for Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s shares. Their forecasts range from $44.00 to $68.00. On average, they expect Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s share price to reach $58.67 in the next year.
When will Las Vegas Sands Corp. announce their earnings?
Las Vegas Sands Corp. is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Tuesday, April, 18th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Las Vegas Sands’ Q4 2016 earnings of $0.62 remained flat year over year but lagged the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 4.6%. Quarterly revenues of $3.08 billion came below the consensus mark by over 2%, but inched up 7.4% due to fairly better performance in Macao. Notably, a tough operating environment in Macao weighed on the stock in 2015 and for the most part of 2016. However, the region has slowly started returning to life with gaming revenues growing therein on an annual basis over the past five months. Also, the company’s consistent efforts to boost tourism and traffic therein along with focus on diversification of revenues and growth in the mass and non-gaming market should continue to mitigate the effects of a slowdown in the VIP gaming business and aid margins. Yet, a complete rebound in the region take time. In fact, Las Vegas Sands’ shares have underperformed the Zacks categorized Gaming industry over the past six months." (1/30/2017)
- Aegis analysts commented, "Following 4Q16 results that featured a largely disappointing Macau segmentation, our CY17/CY18 EBITDA estimates go to $4.17b/$4.25b from $4.19b/$4.28b. Our price target goes to $59 from $60." (1/26/2017)
- Stifel Nicolaus analysts commented, "We are raising our 2017-2018 Macau property estimates by ~6% based on trends we have witnessed over the last six months and off our continued belief Macau fundamentals should continue to improve. In addition, we are slightly raising our out year margin assumptions based on a higher contribution from the mass side of the gaming business coupled with a higher degree of non-gaming spend in the market. Recall, we were just in Macau about a month ago and these estimate changes were something we wanted to make post our trip. However, given the noise around the UnionPay changes, we wanted to let the market settle and analyze if there would be any material negative impact. At this point, we don't believe there will be. Given the recent pullback in LVS and the other Macau operators, we still believe these are great names to own throughout 2017. Our target price goes to $66 (+$1), which is based on our revised 2018 sum-of-the-parts (SOTP) analysis." (1/17/2017)
Argus analysts commented, "We believe that LVS is well positioned in this segment, and expect it to benefit from its Integrated Resort business model, which includes hotels, convention centers, and retail stores, as well as casinos.Related Link: Stifel Offers Updates On Best Ideas In Gaming & Leisure"LVS is also focused on maintaining high occupancy at its Macau hotels. In addition, we expect investors to benefit from the company's highly profitable Singapore operations, $2 billion share buyback program, and 5.1 percent dividend yield." (9/14/2016)
Who owns Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock?
Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (1.74%), State Street Corp (0.96%), Prudential PLC (0.89%), Sands Capital Management LLC (0.68%), Iridian Asset Management LLC CT (0.60%) and Thornburg Investment Management Inc. (0.38%). Company insiders that own Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock include George Tanasijevich, Ira H Raphaelson, Michael A Leven, Robert G Goldstein and Steven L Gerard.
Who sold Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock? Who is selling Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock?
Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Nicholas Investment Partners LP, Prudential PLC, Comerica Bank, Horizon Kinetics LLC, Gabelli Funds LLC, Gamco Investors INC. ET AL and Zurich Insurance Group Ltd FI.
Who bought Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock? Who is buying Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock?
Las Vegas Sands Corp.'s stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, Iridian Asset Management LLC CT, Discovery Capital Management LLC CT, Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Janus Capital Management LLC, DZ BANK AG Deutsche Zentral Genossenschafts Bank Frankfurt am Main, AQR Capital Management LLC and Russell Investments Group Ltd..
How do I buy Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock?
Shares of Las Vegas Sands Corp. can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock cost?
One share of Las Vegas Sands Corp. stock can currently be purchased for approximately $52.17.