About Mobileye N.V.
Mobileye N.V. is engaged in the development of computer vision and machine learning, data analysis, localization and mapping for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving technologies. The Company operates through two segments: Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) and aftermarket (AM). The Company's OEM segment supplies the software algorithms and EyeQ chip that are the technology of the ADAS to the Tier 1 companies, which are the system integrators for the automotive industry. In the AM segment, the Company sells system, which includes its software algorithms and EyeQ chip, as well as the camera and other necessary components. The Company's software algorithms and EyeQ chips perform detailed interpretations of the visual field in order to anticipate possible collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, animals, debris and other obstacles. The Company's technology is available in approximately 220 car models from over 20 OEMs.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: MBLY
- Previous Close: $48.14
- 50 Day Moving Average: $43.36
- 200 Day Moving Average: $41.37
- 52-Week Range: $28.15 - $51.15
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 120.35
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 30.28
- P/E Growth: 0.94
- Market Cap: $10.59B
- Outstanding Shares: 220,078,000
- Beta: 0.97
- Net Margins: 29.07%
- Return on Equity: 16.36%
- Return on Assets: 14.56%
Companies Related to Mobileye N.V.:
- Current Ratio: 7.52%
- Quick Ratio: 6.60%
What is Mobileye N.V.'s stock symbol?
Mobileye N.V. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "MBLY."
Where is Mobileye N.V.'s stock going? Where will Mobileye N.V.'s stock price be in 2017?
25 analysts have issued 1 year price targets for Mobileye N.V.'s shares. Their forecasts range from $30.00 to $72.00. On average, they expect Mobileye N.V.'s stock price to reach $54.36 in the next year.
When will Mobileye N.V. announce their earnings?
Mobileye N.V. is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, May, 3rd 2017.
What are analysts saying about Mobileye N.V. stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Mobileye N.V. stock:
- Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Mobileye posted a solid quarter with higher than expected results across the board. Of particular note, MBLY's Non-GAAP FCF came in at a record of $50.3M in the fourth quarter, up 36% sequentially. The company's AM division continues to drive growth with $27M in revenue in the quarter, representing 26% of total revenue and doubling in 2016. Both EyeQ unit volume and ASP continue to increase as OEMs demand more sophisticated ADAS across a larger percentage of their model range. Although management did note that ASPs are expected to be flat in 2017, as 2016 prices increased faster than previously expected, we believe Mobileye is well positioned to capitalize on the proliferation of Level 2/2+ systems due to regulatory pressures and safety concerns." (2/21/2017)
- Evercore ISI analysts commented, "MBLY will report earnings on Wednesday. We are expecting a solid report with 2017 guidance being the focus (given on the call). 2017 Revenue guidance is likely to be in the low to mid $490MMs (although our best guess is $495MM midpoint) which may be slightly better than current consensus estimate of $491MM (we are at $499MM). We believe MBLY has given a consistent message of conservatism since the 2016 guide 'stumble' and we believe they 1) will give a guide they intend to beat and 2) will relay continued confidence in their 2019 Rev target of $1.1Bn (~$2.50 EPS)." (2/21/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Mobileye N.V. engages in designing and developing software and related technologies for camera-based advanced driver assistance systems. The company offers software algorithms and EyeQ chips that perform detailed interpretations of the visual field to anticipate possible collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, animals, debris, and other obstacles; and detect roadway markings, such as lanes, road boundaries, barriers, and related items, as well as identify and read traffic signs and traffic lights. Mobileye N.V. is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel. " (2/15/2017)
Who owns Mobileye N.V. stock?
Mobileye N.V.'s stock is owned by many different of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include FMR LLC (4.26%), Sands Capital Management LLC (3.65%), Baillie Gifford & Co. (2.96%), TCW Group Inc. (1.58%), State Street Corp (1.45%) and Federated Investors Inc. PA (0.70%).
Who sold Mobileye N.V. stock? Who is selling Mobileye N.V. stock?
Mobileye N.V.'s stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Sands Capital Management LLC, FMR LLC, Franklin Resources Inc., Baillie Gifford & Co., Bluestein R H & Co., GSA Capital Partners LLP, Pinnacle Associates Ltd. and Guggenheim Capital LLC.
Who bought Mobileye N.V. stock? Who is buying Mobileye N.V. stock?
Mobileye N.V.'s stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Marshall Wace LLP, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Stelliam Investment Management LP, State Street Corp, Ecofin Ltd., Renaissance Technologies LLC, Frontier Capital Management Co. LLC and Fred Alger Management Inc..
How do I buy Mobileye N.V. stock?
Shares of Mobileye N.V. can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Mobileye N.V. stock cost?
One share of Mobileye N.V. stock can currently be purchased for approximately $48.14.