About Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
Mobileye N.V. is engaged in the development of computer vision and machine learning-based sensing, mapping and driving policy technology for advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous driving technologies. The Company operates through two segments: Original Equipment Manufacturing, which supplies the software algorithms and EyeQ chip, and After Market, which sells a complete system, which includes its software algorithms and EyeQ chip, as well as the camera and other necessary components. Its software algorithms and EyeQ chips perform detailed interpretations of the visual field in order to anticipate possible collisions with other vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists, animals, debris and other obstacles. Its products are able to detect roadway markings; identify and read traffic signs, directional signs and traffic lights; create a Roadbook of localized drivable paths and visual landmarks using its road experience management technology, and provide mapping for autonomous driving.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Application Software
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: NYSE:MBLY
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.mobileye.com
- Market Cap: $13.91 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 221,923,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $63.15
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $61.19
- 52 Week Range: $33.69 - $63.56
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 122.88
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 39.66
- P/E Growth: 1.19
- Annual Revenue: $407.63 million
- Price / Sales: 34.12
- Book Value: $3.41 per share
- Price / Book: 18.38
- EBITDA: $138.64 million
- Net Margins: 26.88%
- Return on Equity: 18.47%
- Return on Assets: 16.50%
- Current Ratio: 8.59%
- Quick Ratio: 7.75%
- Average Volume: 1.86 million shs.
- Beta: 0.9
- Short Ratio: 0.3
Frequently Asked Questions for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
What is Mobileye NV's stock symbol?
Mobileye NV trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "MBLY."
How were Mobileye NV's earnings last quarter?
Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY) released its earnings results on Tuesday, July, 26th. The company reported $0.17 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.02. The firm had revenue of $83.50 million for the quarter, compared to analysts' expectations of $77.64 million. Mobileye NV had a net margin of 26.88% and a return on equity of 18.47%. Mobileye NV's quarterly revenue was up 58.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.10 EPS. View Mobileye NV's Earnings History.
When will Mobileye NV make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Mobileye NV's stock going? Where will Mobileye NV's stock price be in 2017?
22 brokerages have issued 1-year target prices for Mobileye NV's stock. Their forecasts range from $37.00 to $64.00. On average, they anticipate Mobileye NV's share price to reach $55.34 in the next year. View Analyst Ratings for Mobileye NV.
What are analysts saying about Mobileye NV stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Mobileye NV stock:
- 1. Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) analysts commented, "While we take no view on the potential acquisition, the announcement increases the M&A expectations for Mobileye" (3/14/2017)
- 2. Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "We have downgraded our rating on MBLY shares to Market Perform from Outperform following its agreement to be acquired by Intel for $63.54/share in cash. Mobileye has the right to terminate the agreement if it receives an offer in cash that is 10% higher than Intel's offer (equivalent to $69.89/share). We do not expect another suitor to come forward given the size and all-cash requirement. We have raised our valuation range to $63.25-$63.75 (41.1x-41.4 x our 2018 adj. EPS estimate) from $55-$59 (36-38x 2018 adj. EPS estimate)." (3/14/2017)
- 3. Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "Mobileye posted a solid quarter with higher than expected results across the board. Of particular note, MBLY's Non-GAAP FCF came in at a record of $50.3M in the fourth quarter, up 36% sequentially. The company's AM division continues to drive growth with $27M in revenue in the quarter, representing 26% of total revenue and doubling in 2016. Both EyeQ unit volume and ASP continue to increase as OEMs demand more sophisticated ADAS across a larger percentage of their model range. Although management did note that ASPs are expected to be flat in 2017, as 2016 prices increased faster than previously expected, we believe Mobileye is well positioned to capitalize on the proliferation of Level 2/2+ systems due to regulatory pressures and safety concerns." (2/21/2017)
- 4. Evercore ISI analysts commented, "MBLY will report earnings on Wednesday. We are expecting a solid report with 2017 guidance being the focus (given on the call). 2017 Revenue guidance is likely to be in the low to mid $490MMs (although our best guess is $495MM midpoint) which may be slightly better than current consensus estimate of $491MM (we are at $499MM). We believe MBLY has given a consistent message of conservatism since the 2016 guide 'stumble' and we believe they 1) will give a guide they intend to beat and 2) will relay continued confidence in their 2019 Rev target of $1.1Bn (~$2.50 EPS)." (2/21/2017)
Who are some of Mobileye NV's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Mobileye NV include Autodesk (ADSK), Workday (WDAY), Symantec Corporation (SYMC), Check Point Software Technologies (CHKP), Square (SQ), ANSYS (ANSS), PTC (PTC), King Digital Entertainment PLC (KING), Sabre Corporation (SABR), Zendesk (ZEN), Twilio (TWLO), Mulesoft (MULE), Box (BOX), New Relic (NEWR), CyberArk Software (CYBR), Five9 (FIVN), Keywords Studios PLC (KWS) and Radware (RDWR).
Who are Mobileye NV's key executives?
Mobileye NV's management team includes the folowing people:
- Amnon Shashua, Executive Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Ziv Aviram, President, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Executive Director
- Ofer Maharshak, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Shotaro Kawahara, Chief Executive Officer - Mobileye Japan Ltd
- Gaby Hayon, Senior Vice President - Research & Development
- Erez Dagan, Senior Vice President - Advanced Development and Strategy
- Daniel V. Galves, Senior Vice President, Chief Communications Officer
- Itay Gat, Senior Vice President - Production Programs
- Elchanan Rushinek, Senior Vice President - Engineering
- Pini Segal, Vice President - Finance & Human Resources
How do I buy Mobileye NV stock?
Shares of Mobileye NV can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Mobileye NV's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Mobileye NV (NYSE MBLY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Mobileye NV and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Mobileye NV stock can currently be purchased for approximately $62.67.
Consensus Ratings for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Sell Rating, 19 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.05)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$55.34 (11.69% downside)|Consensus Price Target History for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
Analysts' Ratings History for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|10/4/2017||Mizuho||Reiterated Rating||Average -> Hold||$63.54||N/A|
|7/6/2017||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$63.54||Low|
|5/19/2017||Royal Bank Of Canada||Reiterated Rating||Hold||$63.54||Low|
|4/20/2017||Robert W. Baird||Downgrade||Outperform -> Neutral||$64.00||Low|
|3/20/2017||Piper Jaffray Companies||Downgrade||Overweight -> Neutral||Low|
|3/15/2017||Barclays PLC||Downgrade||Overweight -> Equal Weight||$60.00 -> $63.00||Low|
|3/14/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||$52.00 -> $56.00||Low|
|3/14/2017||Deutsche Bank AG||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||$73.00 -> $63.50||Low|
|3/14/2017||Raymond James Financial, Inc.||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||Low|
|3/14/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||High|
|3/14/2017||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||High|
|3/14/2017||Wells Fargo & Company||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||High|
|3/14/2017||Evercore ISI||Reiterated Rating||Hold||High|
|3/13/2017||Dougherty & Co||Downgrade||Buy -> Sell||High|
|3/13/2017||William Blair||Downgrade||Outperform -> Market Perform||High|
|2/21/2017||Monness Crespi & Hardt||Downgrade||Buy -> Neutral||N/A|
|2/1/2017||Morgan Stanley||Downgrade||Overweight -> Equal Weight||$44.00||N/A|
|1/10/2017||KeyCorp||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||N/A|
|12/22/2016||Citigroup Inc.||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
|12/20/2016||Susquehanna Bancshares Inc||Initiated Coverage||Neutral||$40.00||N/A|
|12/20/2016||BMO Capital Markets||Initiated Coverage||Market Perform||$37.00||N/A|
|9/14/2016||Wunderlich||Downgrade||Buy -> Hold||N/A|
|7/25/2016||Berenberg Bank||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$51.00 -> $58.00||N/A|
|7/19/2016||J P Morgan Chase & Co||Initiated Coverage||Neutral||$55.00||N/A|
|2/26/2016||Pacific Crest||Reiterated Rating||Equal Weight||N/A|
|2/24/2016||FBR & Co||Lower Price Target||Mkt Perform||$50.00 -> $30.00||N/A|
Earnings History for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)Earnings History by Quarter for Mobileye NV (NYSE MBLY)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|11/21/2017|| || || || || || || || |
|6/1/2017||3/31/2017||$0.18||$0.25||$118.52 million||$124.70 million||View||N/A|
|2/22/2017||Q416||$0.20||$0.22||$96.40 million||$104.60 million||View||Listen|
|11/15/2016||Q316||$0.18||$0.19||$89.51 million||$94.90 million||View||N/A|
|7/26/2016||Q216||$0.15||$0.17||$77.64 million||$83.50 million||View||Listen|
|5/5/2016||Q116||$0.14||$0.15||$73.33 million||$75.20 million||View||N/A|
|2/24/2016||Q415||$0.14||$0.15||$70.76 million||$71.80 million||View||Listen|
|11/3/2015||Q315||$0.13||$0.10||$67.36 million||$70.60 million||View||N/A|
|8/6/2015||Q215||$0.08||$0.06||$47.89 million||$52.80 million||View||N/A|
|5/11/2015||Q115||$0.03||$0.08||$44.23 million||$45.60 million||View||Listen|
|2/26/2015||Q414||$0.05||$0.01||$36.37 million||$39.70 million||View||N/A|
|11/20/2014||Q314||$0.04||$0.04||$30.30 million||$34.70 million||View||N/A|
|9/4/2014||Q214||$0.04||$0.05||$33.14 million||$33.70 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.05 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $1.58 EPS
Dividend History for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
Latest Headlines for Mobileye NV (NYSE:MBLY)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Mobileye NV (MBLY) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017