About Piedmont Office Realty Trust
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (Piedmont) is an integrated self-managed real estate investment trust specializing in the acquisition, ownership, management, development and disposition of primarily Class A office buildings located in the United States office markets. The Company operates through its real estate assets segment. It conducts business through Piedmont Operating Partnership, L.P. (Piedmont OP), as well as performs the management of its buildings through its subsidiaries, Piedmont Government Services, LLC and Piedmont Office Management, LLC. Piedmont is the sole general partner of, Piedmont OP and as such, possesses legal control and authority over the operations of Piedmont OP. Piedmont owns 99.9% of Piedmont OP. The rest 0.1% ownership interest of Piedmont OP is held indirectly by Piedmont through its subsidiary, Piedmont Office Holdings, Inc. Piedmont OP owns properties directly, through subsidiaries, and through both consolidated and unconsolidated joint ventures.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Finance
- Industry: REIT - Office
- Sub-Industry: Office REITs
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: PDM
- CUSIP: 72019020
- Previous Close: $22.32
- 50 Day Moving Average: $21.48
- 200 Day Moving Average: $20.88
- 52-Week Range: $17.31 - $22.33
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 30.16
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 60.32
- P/E Growth: 16.41
- Market Cap: $3.24B
- Outstanding Shares: 145,235,000
- Beta: 0.56
- Net Margins: 19.41%
- Return on Equity: 4.95%
- Return on Assets: 2.48%
Companies Related to Piedmont Office Realty Trust:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.92%
- Current Ratio: 1.52%
- Quick Ratio: 1.52%
What is Piedmont Office Realty Trust's stock symbol?
Piedmont Office Realty Trust trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "PDM."
How often does Piedmont Office Realty Trust pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Piedmont Office Realty Trust?
Piedmont Office Realty Trust declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, February 9th. Shareholders of record on Friday, February 24th will be paid a dividend of $0.21 per share on Friday, March 17th. This represents a $0.84 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 3.76%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, February 22nd.
Where is Piedmont Office Realty Trust's stock going? Where will Piedmont Office Realty Trust's stock price be in 2017?
2 brokerages have issued 1-year price targets for Piedmont Office Realty Trust's stock. Their forecasts range from $20.50 to $23.00. On average, they expect Piedmont Office Realty Trust's share price to reach $21.75 in the next year.
When will Piedmont Office Realty Trust announce their earnings?
Piedmont Office Realty Trust is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, May, 1st 2017.
Who owns Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock?
Piedmont Office Realty Trust's stock is owned by a variety of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (11.02%), State Street Corp (3.15%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.45%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (1.40%), Martingale Asset Management L P (0.48%) and Asset Management One Co. Ltd. (0.27%). Company insiders that own Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock include Bruce James Murray, Daniel Tiberio, Donald A Miller, Frank C Mcdowell, Jeffrey L Swope, Laura P Moon and Raymond Lee Owens.
Who sold Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock? Who is selling Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock?
Piedmont Office Realty Trust's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Renaissance Technologies LLC, Janus Capital Management LLC, NN Investment Partners Holdings N.V., State Street Corp, Systematic Financial Management LP, Independent Order of Foresters, Pacad Investment Ltd. and Cipher Capital LP.
Who bought Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock? Who is buying Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock?
Piedmont Office Realty Trust's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including FMR LLC, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Guggenheim Capital LLC, Martingale Asset Management L P, Elkfork Partners LLC, Asset Management One Co. Ltd., Credit Agricole S A and Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.. Company insiders that have bought Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock in the last two years include Bruce James Murray, Daniel Tiberio, Donald A Miller, Frank C Mcdowell, Jeffrey L Swope and Raymond Lee Owens.
How do I buy Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock?
Shares of Piedmont Office Realty Trust can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock cost?
One share of Piedmont Office Realty Trust stock can currently be purchased for approximately $22.32.