About PVR Partners (NYSE:PVR)
PVR Partners, L.P. (PVR) is engaged in the gathering and processing of natural gas and the management of coal and natural resource properties in the United States. The Company operates in three business segments: Eastern Midstream, Midcontinent Midstream and Coal and Natural Resource Management. In March 2014, Regency Energy Partners LP announced that it has acquired acquires all of PVR Partners, L.P's outstanding units.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
PVR Partners (NYSE:PVR) Frequently Asked Questions
What is PVR Partners' stock symbol?
PVR Partners trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "PVR."
Who are PVR Partners' key executives?
PVR Partners' management team includes the folowing people:
- Edward B. Cloues II, Independent Chairman of the Board of the General Partner (Age 69)
- William H. Shea Jr., President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of General Partner (Age 63)
- Robert B. Wallace, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the General Partner (Age 54)
- Bruce D. Davis Jr., Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary of the General Partner (Age 58)
- Mark D. Casaday, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer - Midstream of the General Partner (Age 54)
- Keith D. Horton, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer - Coal of the General Partner (Age 57)
- James L. Gardner, Independent Director of the General Partner (Age 61)
- Robert J. Hall, Independent Director of the General Partner (Age 57)
- Thomas W. Hofmann, Independent Director of the General Partner (Age 65)
- E. Bartow Jones, Independent Director of General Partner (Age 40)
Has PVR Partners been receiving favorable news coverage?
Headlines about PVR stock have trended positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. PVR Partners earned a media sentiment score of 0.42 on Accern's scale. They also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 45.30 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near future.
How do I buy shares of PVR Partners?
Shares of PVR can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How can I contact PVR Partners?
PVR Partners' mailing address is Three Radnor Corporate Center Suite 301, 100 Matsonford Road, RADNOR, PA 19087, United States. The company can be reached via phone at +1-610-9758200.
MarketBeat Community Rating for PVR Partners (PVR)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about PVR Partners and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe PVR will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe PVR will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
PVR Partners (NYSE:PVR) Dividend Information
PVR Partners pays an annual dividend of $0.00 per share, with a dividend yield of NaN. PVR's most recent quarterly dividend payment was Thursday, February 13.
|Most Recent Dividend:||2/13/2014|
|Dividend Growth:||0.00% (3 Year Average)|
PVR Partners (NYSE:PVR) Dividend History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
PVR Partners (NYSE:PVR) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...