RH, formerly Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc., is a luxury retailer in the home furnishings marketplace. The Company offers merchandise assortments across a range of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, tableware, and child and teen furnishings. The Company classifies its sales into furniture and non-furniture product lines. The Furniture category includes both indoor and outdoor furniture. The Non-furniture category includes lighting, textiles, accessories and home decor. As of October 29, 2016, the Company operated a total of 85 retail galleries, consisting of 51 legacy Galleries, six larger format Design Galleries, seven next generation Design Galleries, one RH Modern Gallery and five RH Baby & Child Galleries throughout the United States and Canada, as well as 15 Waterworks showrooms in the United States and in the United Kingdom. In addition, as of October 29, 2016, the Company operated 28 outlet stores.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Home Furnishing Stores
- Sub-Industry: Homefurnishing Retail
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: RH
- CUSIP: 76128310
- Previous Close: $32.67
- 50 Day Moving Average: $27.52
- 200 Day Moving Average: $31.38
- 52-Week Range: $24.41 - $46.87
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 45.76
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 13.56
- P/E Growth: 1.12
- Market Cap: $1.33B
- Outstanding Shares: 40,802,000
- Beta: 1.57
- Net Margins: 1.33%
- Return on Equity: 7.09%
- Return on Assets: 3.01%
Companies Related to RH:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.81%
- Current Ratio: 2.75%
- Quick Ratio: 0.89%
What is RH's stock symbol?
RH trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "RH."
Where is RH's stock going? Where will RH's stock price be in 2017?
17 analysts have issued 12-month target prices for RH's stock. Their forecasts range from $28.96 to $60.00. On average, they anticipate RH's stock price to reach $37.73 in the next twelve months.
When will RH announce their earnings?
RH is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, March, 27th 2017.
What are analysts saying about RH stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about RH stock:
- Guggenheim analysts commented, "Bottom line, the combination of weak sell-side sentiment (~35% BUYs) and lowered expectations following RH's 3Q should drive a relatively significant positive reaction in RH shares on the back of a modest 4Q beat. Given our belief that the earnings power of the company is bottoming around ~$2.00 per share and our forecast for a return to double-digit top-line growth in 2017, we remain Buyers of the shares despite the 15% after-hours rally. Simply put, we expect RH to reap the benefits of its transformational investments resulting in a meaningful improvement in operating momentum. In addition, the $300 million buyback authorization should also help turn near-term sentiment - we are modestly reducing our estimates but reiterate our BUY and see meaningful upside over the next 12 months." (2/24/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc. is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace, offering product assortments across a number of categories, including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, as well as baby and child products. The Company's business is integrated across its multiple channels of distribution, consists of its stores, catalogs and Websites. Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc. is based in Corte Madera, California. " (2/23/2017)
Who owns RH stock?
RH's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include FMR LLC (15.00%), Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC (4.92%), Carbonado Capital (1.16%), Royce & Associates LP (0.91%), Alyeska Investment Group L.P. (0.83%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.79%). Company insiders that own RH stock include Carlos Alberini, Eri Chaya, Gary G Friedman, Karen Boone, Keith Belling, Kenneth J Dunaj and Thomas D Mottola.
Who sold RH stock? Who is selling RH stock?
RH's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Folger Hill Asset Management LP, Guggenheim Capital LLC, Brown Capital Management LLC, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, TCW Group Inc., Federated Investors Inc. PA and Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. NY.
Who bought RH stock? Who is buying RH stock?
RH's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Wallace Capital Management Inc., Nokota Management LP, Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss LLC, 1060 Capital LLC, Royce & Associates LP, Rubric Capital Management LP and Russell Investments Group Ltd.. Company insiders that have bought RH stock in the last two years include Gary G Friedman, Keith Belling and Thomas D Mottola.
How do I buy RH stock?
Shares of RH can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of RH stock cost?
One share of RH stock can currently be purchased for approximately $32.67.