Saks Incorporated is a department store retailer. The Company, and its subsidiaries, is engaged in the operation of Saks Fifth Avenue (SFA) stores and SFA e-commerce operations (Saks Direct), as well as Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH (OFF 5TH). The Company is an omni-channel luxury retailer offering an assortment of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, and gifts. SFA stores are principally free-standing stores in exclusive shopping destinations or anchor stores in upscale regional malls. Customers may also purchase SFA products online at saks.com or by catalog. OFF 5TH stores are primarily located in upscale mixed-use and off-price centers and offer luxury apparel, shoes, and accessories. As of January 28, 2012, the Company operated 46 SFA stores with a total of approximately 5.5 million square feet and 60 OFF 5TH stores with a total of approximately 1.7 million square feet. In November 2013, Hudson's Bay Company acquired Saks Incorporated.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
Saks (NYSE:SKS) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Saks' stock symbol?
Saks trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "SKS."
Who are Saks' key executives?
Saks' management team includes the folowing people:
- Stephen I. Sadove, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer (Age 66)
- Ronald L. Frasch, President, Chief Merchandising Officer (Age 68)
- Kevin G. Wills, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President (Age 51)
- Michael J. Burgess, President of Saks Direct
- Michael Rodgers, Executive Vice President, Chief Information and Operations Officer (Age 48)
- Michael A. Brizel, Executive Vice President, General Counsel (Age 56)
- Christine A. Morena, Executive Vice President - Human Resources (Age 57)
- Jennifer S. de Winter, Executive Vice President - Stores (Age 52)
- Denise Incandela, Executive Vice President; Chief Marketing Officer of Saks Fifth Avenue (Age 52)
- Robert T. Wallstrom, Executive Vice President; President of OFF 5TH (Age 49)
Has Saks been receiving favorable news coverage?
Media headlines about SKS stock have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Saks earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern's scale. They also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 45.69 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near term.
What is Saks' stock price today?
One share of SKS stock can currently be purchased for approximately $0.25.
How can I contact Saks?
Saks' mailing address is 12 E 49th St, NEW YORK, NY 10017-1028, United States. The company can be reached via phone at +1-212-9405305.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Saks (SKS)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Saks and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe SKS will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe SKS will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.