About Tempur Sealy International
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is a bedding provider. The Company develops, manufactures, markets and distributes bedding products. It operates in two segments: North America, which consists of Tempur and Sealy manufacturing and distribution subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees located in the United States and Canada, and International, which consists of Tempur and Sealy manufacturing and distribution subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees located in Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Its brands include TEMPUR, Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic, Optimum and Stearns & Foster. It sells products through over two distribution channels in each segment: retail (furniture and bedding retailers, department stores, specialty retailers and warehouse clubs), and other (direct-to-consumer through e-commerce platforms, company-owned stores and call centers, third-party distributors, hospitality and healthcare customers).
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Retail/Wholesale
- Industry: Home Furnishings & Fixtures
- Sub-Industry: Home Furnishings
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: TPX
- CUSIP: 88023U10
- Previous Close: $47.48
- 50 Day Moving Average: $55.54
- 200 Day Moving Average: $63.49
- 52-Week Range: $41.11 - $82.32
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 13.75
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 13.21
- P/E Growth: 0.78
- Market Cap: $2.53B
- Outstanding Shares: 54,400,000
- Beta: 1.69
- Net Margins: 4.08%
- Return on Equity: 112.05%
- Return on Assets: 8.92%
Companies Related to Tempur Sealy International:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 10.70%
- Current Ratio: 1.26%
- Quick Ratio: 0.91%
What is Tempur Sealy International's stock symbol?
Tempur Sealy International trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "TPX."
Where is Tempur Sealy International's stock going? Where will Tempur Sealy International's stock price be in 2017?
12 analysts have issued 1-year price objectives for Tempur Sealy International's stock. Their predictions range from $33.00 to $92.00. On average, they expect Tempur Sealy International's stock price to reach $64.82 in the next year.
When will Tempur Sealy International announce their earnings?
Tempur Sealy International is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Wednesday, April, 26th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Tempur Sealy International stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Tempur Sealy International stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is involved in the development, manufacturing and marketing of bedding products primarily in North America and internationally. It provides mattresses, adjustable bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. The company's brand portfolio includes Tempur(R), Tempur-Pedic(R), Sealy(R), Sealy Posturepedic(R), Optimum(TM) and Stearns & Foster(R). Tempur Sealy International, Inc., formerly known as Tempur-Pedic International Inc., is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky. " (2/2/2017)
- Instinet analysts commented, "This morning, Tempur Sealy announced that all of its contracts with Mattress Firm in the US have been terminated as of January 27, as the companies were unable to come to mutually agreeable supply arrangements. We are extremely surprised by this development given the mutual importance of each company to the other (we estimate Mattress Firm represents ~21% of TPX 2016E sales, and TPX represented ~17% of Mattress Firm's 2016 estimated sales, preacquisition by Steinhoff). While we believe that there are long-term benefits to Tempur's decision to exit its largest customer, we believe that there is significant lack of visibility going forward as the company manages around the loss of ~20% of its sales volume and ~3,500 points of distribution, and adjusts its business model. As such, we are lowering our estimates for TPX to reflect sales losses and deleverage on lower sales volume, and downgrading the stock from a Buy to Neutral. Our new TP of $50 (down from $85) represents 15.0x our FY18E estimate of $3.25, in line with historical averages." (1/30/2017)
Who owns Tempur Sealy International stock?
Tempur Sealy International's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional shareholders include Chieftain Capital Management Inc. (5.81%), State Street Corp (5.42%), Discovery Capital Management LLC CT (4.36%), FMR LLC (2.18%), Thrivent Financial for Lutherans (1.28%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.65%). Company insiders that own Tempur Sealy International stock include Barry Hytinen, Bhaskar Rao, Brad Patrick, David Montgomery, Jay G Spenchian, Jon L Luther, Lou H Jones, Rehan Jaffer, Richard W Anderson, Robert B Trussell Jr, Scott L Thompson and Usman Nabi.
Who sold Tempur Sealy International stock? Who is selling Tempur Sealy International stock?
Tempur Sealy International's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Guggenheim Capital LLC, FMR LLC, Pacific Grove Capital LP, Discovery Capital Management LLC CT, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, William Harris Investors Inc., Capital Guardian Trust Co. and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP. Company insiders that have sold Tempur Sealy International stock in the last year include David Montgomery, Lou H Jones, Richard W Anderson and Robert B Trussell Jr.
Who bought Tempur Sealy International stock? Who is buying Tempur Sealy International stock?
Tempur Sealy International's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Alyeska Investment Group L.P., Genovese Burford & Brothers Wealth & Retirement Plan Management LLC, Armistice Capital LLC, 1060 Capital LLC, State Street Corp, Allianz Asset Management AG, Employees Retirement System of Texas and Robertson Opportunity Capital LLC. Company insiders that have bought Tempur Sealy International stock in the last two years include Barry Hytinen, Bhaskar Rao, Jay G Spenchian, Jon L Luther, Rehan Jaffer, Richard W Anderson, Scott L Thompson and Usman Nabi.
How do I buy Tempur Sealy International stock?
Shares of Tempur Sealy International can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Tempur Sealy International stock cost?
One share of Tempur Sealy International stock can currently be purchased for approximately $46.49.