About V.F. Corporation
V.F. Corporation (VF) is engaged in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and related products. The Company's segments include Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, Sportswear, Contemporary Brands and Other. The Company owns a portfolio of brands in the outerwear, footwear, denim, backpack, luggage, accessory, sportswear, occupational and performance apparel categories. The Company's brands primarily include The North Face, Vans, Timberland, Wrangler, Lee Nautica, Majestic and Kipling. The Company's products are marketed to consumers shopping in specialty stores, upscale and traditional department stores, national chains, mass merchants and its own direct-to-consumer operations. Its direct-to-consumer business includes VF-operated stores, concession retail stores and e-commerce sites. The Company's brands sell products in international markets through licensees, distributors and independently-operated partnership stores.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Consumer Discretionary
- Industry: Textile - Apparel Clothing
- Sub-Industry: Apparel Accessories & Luxury Goods
- Exchange: NYSE
- Symbol: VFC
- CUSIP: 91820410
- Previous Close: $50.37
- 50 Day Moving Average: $51.82
- 200 Day Moving Average: $56.27
- 52-Week Range: $413,213,000.00 - $48.05
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 20.68
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 15.59
- P/E Growth: 2.44
- Market Cap: $21.77B
- Outstanding Shares: 413,213,000
- Beta: 0.81
- Net Margins: 9.23%
- Return on Equity: 26.26%
- Return on Assets: 13.14%
Companies Related to V.F. Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.48%
- Current Ratio: 2.21%
- Quick Ratio: 1.29%
What is V.F. Corporation's stock symbol?
V.F. Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "VFC."
How often does V.F. Corporation pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for V.F. Corporation?
V.F. Corporation announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, February 17th. Stockholders of record on Friday, March 10th will be given a dividend of $0.42 per share on Monday, March 20th. This represents a $1.68 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.19%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, March 8th.
Where is V.F. Corporation's stock going? Where will V.F. Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
23 brokerages have issued 12 month price objectives for V.F. Corporation's shares. Their predictions range from $47.00 to $80.00. On average, they anticipate V.F. Corporation's share price to reach $59.64 in the next twelve months.
When will V.F. Corporation announce their earnings?
V.F. Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Friday, April, 28th 2017.
What are analysts saying about V.F. Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about V.F. Corporation stock:
- Wells Fargo & Company analysts commented, "First things first, the expectations heading into VFC's Q4 EPS probably couldn't have been lower (with growing concerns around the NA wholesale channel, cold weather product performance, mass retailer inventory de-stocking all driving a near double of SI vs. 3 months ago). That said, VFC's Q4 results were, as expected: choppy. While sales by channel/brand varied, all in they missed top-line (primarily driven by weakness at TNF and Jeanswear), but were able to drive better GMs (more favorable channel and geographic mix) and hit EPS (though missed Street EBIT by 10%). Their outlook for next FY also fell well below the Street (implied $3.02-$3.08 vs. Street's $3.30), but again close to buyside expectations at this point. What's interesting is that this is almost the exact same setup that VFC used to start 2016 ' planning the business to be challenged in 1H (organic revs flat) with the assumption of a material ramp in fundamentals by 2H (organic revs +MSD). As we all know, that strategy didn't work last year (VFC missed top-line plan the past 3 quarters) and the negative revisions continued to weigh on the stock and valuation ( VFC shares -20% LY vs. SPX +14%). So, until we see more details on the long-term plan from new management (analyst day set for March 30th) or get more comfortable that management's visibility is improving (unclear today), we'll remain sidelined. Lowering FY17/FY18 estimates to $3.12/$3.30 (from $3.20/$3.46) and valuation range to $51-$53 (from $57-59)." (2/17/2017)
According to Zacks Investment Research, "V.F. Corporation’s second-quarter 2016 earnings beat estimates. Also, both the top and bottom lines rose year over year. Results were mainly driven by solid sales at the Outdoor & Action Sports, Imagewear and Jeanswear segments, along with impressive direct-to-consumer and international business performance. However, results continued to be hurt by currency woes that also weighed on margins. Moreover, management’s 2016 view indicates that results will continue to be impacted by these headwinds, alongside being hurt by the company’s recent decision to sell its Contemporary Brands business. This, along with bankruptcy in the sporting goods channel, led management to trim its sales outlook for the year. Nonetheless, V.F. Corp.’s focus on strategic acquisitions and expansion of global operations highlights its growth prospects. Moreover, its solid brand portfolio and opportunities with regard to distribution bode well." (7/27/2016)
Who owns V.F. Corporation stock?
V.F. Corporation's stock is owned by a number of of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Congress Asset Management Co. MA (0.04%), Thrivent Financial for Lutherans (0.03%), Russell Investments Group Ltd. (0.02%), Zebra Capital Management LLC (0.01%), Marietta Wealth Management LLC (0.01%) and Formidable Asset Management LLC (0.00%). Company insiders that own V.F. Corporation stock include Bedout Juan Ernesto De, Clarence Otis Jr, Eric C Wiseman, George Fellows, John E Barbey Trust Udt Dated, Karl Heinz Salzburger, Raymond G Viault, Richard Carucci, Robert J/Ny Hurst, Robert K Shearer, Scott A Roe, Steven E Rendle and W Alan Mccollough.
Who sold V.F. Corporation stock? Who is selling V.F. Corporation stock?
V.F. Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Osborn Williams & Donohoe LLC, Kopp Investment Advisors LLC and Cleararc Capital Inc.. Company insiders that have sold V.F. Corporation stock in the last year include Bedout Juan Ernesto De, Clarence Otis Jr, Eric C Wiseman, Robert J/Ny Hurst, Scott A Roe and Steven E Rendle.
Who bought V.F. Corporation stock? Who is buying V.F. Corporation stock?
V.F. Corporation's stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Congress Asset Management Co. MA, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Marietta Wealth Management LLC, Cigna Investments Inc. New, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Smith Shellnut Wilson LLC ADV, L & S Advisors Inc and Zebra Capital Management LLC.
How do I buy V.F. Corporation stock?
Shares of V.F. Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of V.F. Corporation stock cost?
One share of V.F. Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $52.68.