About Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN:KLDX)
Klondex Mines Ltd is a Canada-based gold and silver mining company. The Company focuses on exploration, development and production of over two gold and silver projects in north central Nevada, being the Fire Creek mine located in Lander County, Nevada, the Midas mine and ore milling facility located in Nevada. Its segments include Fire Creek, Midas, True North, and Corporate and other. Its over 1,000 tons per day milling facility processes mineralized materials from the Midas Mine and the Fire Creek Mine. The Midas Mine is a gold-silver vein deposit located a mile from the town of Midas, Nevada. It also owns an underground mine project located in Manitoba, Canada, which includes the Rice Lake Mine and Mill complex, and early-stage exploration properties located in the State of Nevada, the United States, and Manitoba and Ontario, Canada. The Company's milling and processing facilities are located at Midas process ore from both Midas and Fire Creek in the State of Nevada.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Gold Mining
SymbolNYSEAMERICAN:KLDXPrevious Symbol: NASDAQ:KLDX
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
Frequently Asked Questions for Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN:KLDX)
What is Klondex Mines Ltd's stock symbol?
Klondex Mines Ltd trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)AMERICAN under the ticker symbol "KLDX."
When will Klondex Mines Ltd make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Klondex Mines Ltd's stock going? Where will Klondex Mines Ltd's stock price be in 2017?
3 Wall Street analysts have issued 12 month target prices for Klondex Mines Ltd's shares. Their forecasts range from $5.25 to $6.00. On average, they anticipate Klondex Mines Ltd's share price to reach $5.63 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Klondex Mines Ltd.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Klondex Mines Ltd stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Klondex Mines Ltd stock:
- 1. HC Wainwright analysts commented, "We highlight that our updated model now includes a DCF of operations at Hollister. That said, we project gold equivalent production to total 228,200 ounces in 2017, an increase over our prior forecast of 219,400 ounces and toward the higher end of the company’s revised guidance. We attribute this to slightly higher-than-expected production from the Nevada operations in 2Q17. We also raised our projected 2017 consolidated cash costs per GEO slightly to $679 to reflect higher-than- expected costs at True North. Overall, these changes mainly offset each other, resulting in a minimal impact to our overall valuation. Record 2Q17 throughput from the Nevada operations helped to boost overall production. We highlight that the Midas mill processed 92,232 tonnes or ore from both Fire Creek and Midas in 2Q17 for a 7% YoY increase. Record throughput, along with higher-than-expected grades at Midas and Fire Creek, contributed to a 43% increase in gold equivalent ounces produced over 2Q16. We believe that the Nevada operations can continue to outperform, given that the Midas mill is expected to process Hollister ore in 2H17." (8/10/2017)
- 2. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Klondex Mines Ltd. is focused on exploration, development and production of mineral properties. It primarily explores for gold and silver properties in Nevada. The company's project consists of Fire Creek Property and Midas mine and ore milling. Klondex Mines Ltd. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. " (7/29/2017)
Are investors shorting Klondex Mines Ltd?
Klondex Mines Ltd saw a increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,609,091 shares, an increase of 3.7% from the October 13th total of 14,089,136 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,017,376 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 14.4 days. Approximately 8.3% of the company's shares are sold short.
Who are some of Klondex Mines Ltd's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Klondex Mines Ltd include Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND), Acacia Mining PLC (ACA), Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM), Gossan Resources Limited (GSS), Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV), Pan African Resources PLC (PAF), Petropavlovsk PLC (POG), DRDGOLD Limited (DRD), Alio Gold (ALO), Asanko Gold (AKG), Hummingbird Resources PLC (HUM), Pershing Gold Corporation (PGLC), Avesoro Resources (ASO), Vista Gold Corp. (VGZ), Anglo Asian Mining Plc (AAZ), Rambler Metals and Mining PLC (RMM), Harvest Minerals Limited (HMI) and Condor Gold PLC (CNR).
Who are Klondex Mines Ltd's key executives?
Klondex Mines Ltd's management team includes the folowing people:
- Paul Andre Huet, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director (Age 48)
- Barry Lee Dahl, Chief Financial Officer,Corporate Secretary (Age 53)
- Michael Doolin, Chief Operating Officer (Age 55)
- John W. Seaberg, Senior Vice President - Investor Relations (Age 49)
- John Antwi, Senior Vice President - Strategic Development (Age 49)
- Brian Morris, Senior Vice President - Exploration (Age 56)
- Blair Albert Schultz, Executive Director (Age 40)
- Richard James Hall, Chairman of the Board (Age 67)
- Rodney A. Cooper, Independent Director (Age 59)
- Mark J. Daniel, Independent Director (Age 70)
Who owns Klondex Mines Ltd stock?
Klondex Mines Ltd's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Van ECK Associates Corp (2,090,014,600.00%), U S Global Investors Inc. (6.22%), Formula Growth Ltd. (686,700,000.00%), Global X MANAGEMENT CO LLC (0.00%), Montrusco Bolton Investments Inc. (0.84%) and TD Asset Management Inc. (68,980,000.00%). Company insiders that own Klondex Mines Ltd stock include Blair Albert Schultz, Brian W Morris, John A Antwi, Paul Andre Huet, Richard James Hall, Rodney A Cooper and William Fuller Matlack. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Klondex Mines Ltd.
Who sold Klondex Mines Ltd stock? Who is selling Klondex Mines Ltd stock?
Klondex Mines Ltd's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Montrusco Bolton Investments Inc., Van ECK Associates Corp, TD Asset Management Inc., Formula Growth Ltd. and California State Teachers Retirement System. Company insiders that have sold Klondex Mines Ltd company stock in the last year include Blair Albert Schultz, John A Antwi, Rodney A Cooper and William Fuller Matlack. View Insider Buying and Selling for Klondex Mines Ltd.
Who bought Klondex Mines Ltd stock? Who is buying Klondex Mines Ltd stock?
Klondex Mines Ltd's stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Jane Street Group LLC, Global X MANAGEMENT CO LLC, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft FI, U S Global Investors Inc., Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC, State Board of Administration of Florida Retirement System and Virtu Financial LLC. Company insiders that have bought Klondex Mines Ltd stock in the last two years include Blair Albert Schultz, Brian W Morris, John A Antwi, Paul Andre Huet and Richard James Hall. View Insider Buying and Selling for Klondex Mines Ltd.
How do I buy Klondex Mines Ltd stock?
Shares of Klondex Mines Ltd can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Klondex Mines Ltd's stock price today?
One share of Klondex Mines Ltd stock can currently be purchased for approximately $2.42.
How big of a company is Klondex Mines Ltd?
Klondex Mines Ltd has a market capitalization of $458 million.
How can I contact Klondex Mines Ltd?
Klondex Mines Ltd's mailing address is 1055 Hastings St W Suite 200, VANCOUVER, BC V6E 2E9, Canada. The basic materials company can be reached via phone at +1-604-6623902.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Klondex Mines Ltd (KLDX)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Klondex Mines Ltd and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Earnings History for Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN:KLDX)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN:KLDX)
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN:KLDX)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN KLDX)
Insider Trades by Quarter for Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN KLDX)
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|11/14/2017||Paul Andre Huet||CEO||Buy||6,000||$2.24||$13,440.00|| |
|11/14/2017||Richard James Hall||Director||Buy||5,000||$2.24||$11,200.00|| |
|8/30/2017||Blair Albert Schultz||Director||Buy||25,000||$3.17||$79,250.00|| |
|6/15/2017||John A Antwi||VP||Sell||360||$3.53||$1,270.80|| |
|6/2/2017||Brian W Morris||VP||Buy||1,000||$3.02||$3,020.00|| |
|6/1/2017||John A Antwi||VP||Buy||680||$2.95||$2,006.00|| |
|6/1/2017||Paul Andre Huet||CEO||Buy||1,700||$2.93||$4,981.00|| |
|2/24/2017||Rodney A Cooper||Director||Sell||49,723||$5.76||$286,404.48|| |
|2/17/2017||William Fuller Matlack||Director||Sell||10,000||$5.90||$59,000.00|| |
|2/15/2017||Blair Albert Schultz||Director||Sell||50,000||$5.69||$284,500.00|| |
|2/9/2017||William Fuller Matlack||Director||Sell||36,600||$5.64||$206,424.00|| |
|2/6/2017||Blair Albert Schultz||Director||Sell||108,400||$5.30||$574,520.00|| |
|2/1/2017||Blair Albert Schultz||Director||Sell||100,000||$4.93||$493,000.00|| |
Latest Headlines for Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN KLDX)
Financials are not available for this stock.
Klondex Mines Ltd (NYSEAMERICAN KLDX) Chart for Friday, November, 24, 2017