NYSEARCA:HAP - VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $36.51 -0.01 (-0.03 %) (As of 07/17/2018 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$36.51Today's Range$36.51 - $36.5152-Week Range$33.38 - $39.67Volume100 shsAverage Volume14,754 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield2.04%BetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive HAP News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for HAP and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Van Eck Fund NameVanEck Vectors Natural Resources ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:HAP Inception Date8/29/2008 Fund ManagerHao-Hung (Peter) Liao, Guo Hua (Jason) Jin WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkRogers-Van Eck Hard Assets Prod TR USD CategorySector FocusNatural Resources Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$106.02 million Average Daily Volume$11,472.00 Discount/Premium0.76% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.50% Other Expenses0.27% Total Expenses0.77% Fee Waiver-0.27% Net Expenses0.50%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorVan Eck Associates Corporation AdvisorVan Eck Associates Corporation CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorVan Eck Securities Corporation Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerJane Street VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF (NYSEARCA:HAP) Frequently Asked Questions What is VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF's stock symbol? VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "HAP." How often does VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF? VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF declared an annual dividend on Monday, December 18th. Investors of record on Tuesday, December 19th will be given a dividend of $0.75 per share on Friday, December 22nd. This represents a yield of 2.07%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, December 18th. View VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF's Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? News coverage about HAP stock has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern's scale. They also assigned media headlines about the company an impact score of 44.78 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF? Shares of HAP can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF's stock price today? One share of HAP stock can currently be purchased for approximately $36.51. MarketBeat Community Rating for VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF (NYSEARCA HAP)Community Ranking: 2.6 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 15 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 14 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 29MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about VANECK VECTORS/NAT RES ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe HAP will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe HAP will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/17/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What kind of dividend yield to CEF's pay?