NYSEARCA:JHMS - John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $26.13 0.00 (-0.01 %) (As of 07/20/2018 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$26.1330Today's Range$26.14 - $26.1452-Week Range$24.55 - $28.79Volume1 shsAverage Volume6,893 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield1.74%BetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive JHMS News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for JHMS and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer John Hancock Fund NameJohn Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:JHMS Inception Date3/28/2016 Fund ManagerJoel Schneider, Lukas Smart WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkJohn Hancock Dimensional Consumer Staples Index CategorySector FocusConsumer Staples Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$23.00 million Average Daily Volume$10,194.00 Discount/Premium-0.48% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.45% Other Expenses0.73% Total Expenses1.18% Fee Waiver-0.68% Net Expenses0.50%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorJohn Hancock Advisers, LLC AdvisorJohn Hancock Advisers, LLC CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorForeside Fund Services, LLC Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF (NYSEARCA:JHMS) Frequently Asked Questions What is John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF's stock symbol? John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "JHMS." How often does John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF? John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF declared a semiannual dividend on Tuesday, June 26th. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 27th will be paid a dividend of $0.2678 per share on Friday, June 29th. This represents a yield of 2.06%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, June 26th. This is a boost from John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF's previous semiannual dividend of $0.19. View John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF's Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Media headlines about JHMS stock have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF earned a media sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern's scale. They also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 45.86 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF? Shares of JHMS can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF's stock price today? One share of JHMS stock can currently be purchased for approximately $26.13. MarketBeat Community Rating for John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF (NYSEARCA JHMS)Community Ranking: 2.3 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 14 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 16 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 30MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about John Hancock Multifactor Consumer Staples ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe JHMS will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe JHMS will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/21/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is the Book Value of a Share?