NYSEARCA:PLND - VanEck Vectors Poland ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $17.00 0.00 (0.00 %) (As of 04/5/2019)Previous Close$17.00Today's Range$17.00 - $17.1252-Week Range$15.17 - $19.17Volume7,738 shsAverage Volume3,881 shsMarket Capitalization$12.75 millionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield1.40%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendInstitutional OwnershipHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Market Vectors Poland ETF (the Fund) seeks to replicate the price and yield performance of the Market Vectors Poland Index (the Index). The Index is a diversified index consisting of at least 25 companies either headquartered in Poland or deriving at least 50% of their revenues from Poland. It invest in sectors, such as financials, energy, industrials, consumer staples, telecomm services, materials, consumer discretionary, utilities, information technology and healthcare. The Fund's investment advisor is Van Eck Associates Corporation. Receive PLND News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for PLND and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Van Eck Fund NameVanEck Vectors Poland ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:PLND Inception Date11/24/2009 Fund ManagerHao-Hung (Peter) Liao, Guo Hua (Jason) Jin Webwww.vaneck.com PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkMV Poland NR USD CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelEmerging Markets RegionEurope Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$15.30 million Average Daily Volume$3,247.00 Discount/Premium-0.35% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.50% Other Expenses0.81% Total Expenses1.31% Fee Waiver-0.65% Net Expenses0.66%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorVan Eck Associates Corporation AdvisorVan Eck Associates Corporation CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorVan Eck Securities Corporation Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial VanEck Vectors Poland ETF (NYSEARCA:PLND) Frequently Asked Questions What is VanEck Vectors Poland ETF's stock symbol? VanEck Vectors Poland ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "PLND." How often does VanEck Vectors Poland ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for VanEck Vectors Poland ETF? VanEck Vectors Poland ETF announced an annual dividend on Thursday, December 20th. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 21st will be given a dividend of $0.244 per share on Thursday, December 27th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.48%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 20th. View VanEck Vectors Poland ETF's Dividend History. Has VanEck Vectors Poland ETF been receiving favorable news coverage? Press coverage about PLND stock has been trending positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. InfoTrie ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. VanEck Vectors Poland ETF earned a news impact score of 2.7 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news headlines about the company a news buzz of 1.0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of VanEck Vectors Poland ETF? Shares of PLND can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is VanEck Vectors Poland ETF's stock price today? One share of PLND stock can currently be purchased for approximately $17.00. How big of a company is VanEck Vectors Poland ETF? VanEck Vectors Poland ETF has a market capitalization of $12.75 million. What is VanEck Vectors Poland ETF's official website? The official website for VanEck Vectors Poland ETF is http://www.vaneck.com/. MarketBeat Community Rating for VanEck Vectors Poland ETF (NYSEARCA PLND)Community Ranking: 2.8 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 22 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 18 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 40MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about VanEck Vectors Poland ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe PLND will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe PLND will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 4/23/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is a growth and income fund?