NYSEARCA:UVXY - ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $52.76 -0.73 (-1.36 %) (As of 10/21/2018 10:11 AM ET)Previous Close$52.76Today's Range$50.75 - $55.5052-Week Range$35.04 - $150.90Volume14.75 million shsAverage Volume7.88 million shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.00%BetaN/A Company ProfileDiscussionChartHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to one and one-half times (1.5x) the daily performance of the S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Index. UVXY provides leveraged exposure to the S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Index, which measures the returns of a portfolio of monthly VIX futures contracts with a weighted average of one month to expiration. Receive UVXY News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for UVXY and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer ProShares Fund NameProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF Tax ClassificationPartnership SymbolNYSEARCA:UVXY Inception Date10/3/2011 Fund ManagerRyan Dofflemeyer WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassMulti Asset BenchmarkS&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TR USD CategoryAbsolute Returns FocusVolatility Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$1.30 billion Average Daily Volume$16.26 million Discount/Premium42.79% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.95% Other Expenses0.36% Total Expenses1.31% Fee Waiver0.00% Net Expenses1.31%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. Advisor CustodianBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. DistributorSEI Investments Distribution Co. Transfer AgentBrown Brothers Harriman & Co. TrusteeWilmington Trust Company Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (NYSEARCA:UVXY) Frequently Asked Questions What is ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF's stock symbol? ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "UVXY." When did ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF's stock split? How did ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF's stock split work? Shares of ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF reverse split on the morning of Tuesday, September 18th 2018. The 1-5 reverse split was announced on Wednesday, August 29th 2018. The number of shares owned by shareholders was adjusted after the closing bell on Monday, September 17th 2018. An investor that had 100 shares of ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF stock prior to the reverse split would have 20 shares after the split. Are investors shorting ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF? ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF saw a decline in short interest in September. As of September 28th, there was short interest totalling 1,224,689 shares, a decline of 84.2% from the September 14th total of 7,760,544 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,328,628 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days. View ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF's Current Options Chain. How do I buy shares of ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF? Shares of UVXY can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF's stock price today? One share of UVXY stock can currently be purchased for approximately $52.76. MarketBeat Community Rating for ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (NYSEARCA UVXY)Community Ranking: 2.5 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 67 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 67 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 134MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe UVXY will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe UVXY will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 10/21/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What Are Treasury Bonds?