Engie SA, formerly GDF Suez SA, is a France-based natural gas and electricity supplier. Its operations are organized in five business lines: Energy Europe, engaged in the production of electricity and distribution and supplying of gas in continental Europe; Energy International which supplies power within North and Latin America, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Middle East, Asia and Africa; Global Gas & LNG, which includes exploration and production of gas and oil, procurement and routing of gas and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and supplying accounts in Europe; Infrastructures, which operates the transport, supply and storage of natural gas; and Energy Services, providing multi-technical services in the areas of engineering, installation or energy services. The Company operates through La Compagnie du Vent, CNN MCO, which manages of all types of vessels, Siradel SAS and Green Charge Networks LLC, a Santa Clara-based manufacturer of energy storage systems and EV-Box BV, among others.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: N/A
- Industry: N/A
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Symbol: OTCMKTS:GDFZY
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.engie.com/
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $19.08
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $20.39
- 52 Week Range: $17.65 - $25.86
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- P/E Growth: 0.00
- Average Volume: 83,131 shs.
Frequently Asked Questions for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
What is Engie SA's stock symbol?
Engie SA trades on the OTCMKTS under the ticker symbol "GDFZY."
Who are some of Engie SA's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Engie SA include Banco Popolare (BPSAY), DAILY MAIL&GEN TST SPON (DMTGY), Solvay S.A. (SVYZY), Tencent Holding (TCEHY), Nestle SA (NSRGY), Cable & Wireless Communications Plc (CWIXF), L'Oreal SA (LRLCY), Allianz SE (AZSEY), Naspers (NPSNY), BASF SE (BASFY), Softbank Corp. (SFTBY), Volkswagen AG (VLKAY), Australia & New Zealand Banking Group (ANZBY), Glencore International PLC, St. Helier (GLCNF), National Australia Bank (NABZY), Glencore PLC (GLNCY), Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC (RBGLY) and Japan Tob (JAPAY).
Who are Engie SA's key executives?
Engie SA's management team includes the folowing people:
- Gerard Mestrallet, Chairman of the Board
- Isabelle Kocher, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Judith Hartmann, Executive Vice President in charge of the Finance and the United Kingdom and North America Business Units, Member of the Management Committee
- Yves Le Gelard, Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer and in charge of Group Information Systems, Member of the Management Committee
- Pierre Mongin, Executive Vice President, General Secretary - Africa, Benelux, France Networks and France BtoC Business Units and Coordination of Nuclear Safety, Member of the Management Committee
- Paulo Almirante, Executive Vice President - Generation Europe, Brazil, Europe (N, S, E) Middle East, South and Central Asia and Turkey Business Units and of Social and Environmental Responsibility
- Franck Bruel, Executive Vice President in charge of the France BtoB Business Unit, Member of the Management Committee
- Ana Busto, Executive Vice President in charge of Communications and Brand, Member of the Management Committee
- Pierre Chareyre, Global Energy Management, LNG, Exploration & Production International and Latin America Business Unit, Member of the Management Committee
- Pierre Deheunynck, Executive Vice President - Group Human Resources, Global Business Support (the Group’s shared services center),Transformation, Health, Safety and Group Real Estate, Member of the Management Committee
How do I buy Engie SA stock?
Shares of Engie SA can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Engie SA's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Engie SA (OTCMKTS GDFZY)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Engie SA and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Engie SA stock can currently be purchased for approximately $19.27.
Consensus Ratings for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Hold Rating|
|Consensus Rating:||Hold (Score: 2.00)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||N/A|
Analysts' Ratings History for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
(Data available from 9/24/2015 forward)
|3/16/2017||Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The)||Reiterated Rating||Neutral|
Earnings History for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
No earnings announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Earnings Estimates for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
No earnings estimates for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Dividend History for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
Latest Headlines for Engie SA (OTCMKTS:GDFZY)
Engie SA (GDFZY) Chart for Sunday, September, 24, 2017