About Swiss Re (VTX:SREN)
Swiss Re AG is a wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. The Company operates in four segments: Property&Casualty Reinsurance, Life&Health Reinsurance, Corporate Solutions and Life Capital. Its Reinsurance Unit provides premiums and fee income through Property&Casualty and Life&Health segments. Its Corporate Solutions segment is engaged in serving mid-sized and large corporations, with product offerings ranging from traditional property and casualty insurance to customized solutions. Its Admin Re segment provides risk and capital management solutions by which the Company acquires closed books of in-force life and health insurance business, entire lines of business, or the entire capital stock of life insurance companies. Its open and closed life insurance books, including Admin Re, are managed under a unit called Life Capital.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on Equity6.79%
Return on Assets1.13%
Swiss Re (VTX:SREN) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Swiss Re's stock symbol?
Swiss Re trades on the VTX under the ticker symbol "SREN."
What price target have analysts set for SREN?
20 equities research analysts have issued 12 month price targets for Swiss Re's shares. Their forecasts range from CHF 80 to CHF 110. On average, they expect Swiss Re's share price to reach CHF 98.31 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Swiss Re.
Who are Swiss Re's key executives?
Swiss Re's management team includes the folowing people:
- Christian Mumenthaler, Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board (Age 49)
- David Cole, Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board (Age 57)
- Jeff Summerville, Head Casualty - Financial and Professional Services North America
- John Robert Dacey, Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board (Age 57)
- Walter B. Kielholz, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors (Age 66)
- Renato Fassbind Ph.D., Non-Executive Vice Chairman and Lead Independent Director of the Board (Age 63)
- Raymond K. F. Ch'ien, Non-Executive Independent Member of the Board of Directors (Age 66)
- Mary Francis, Non-Executive Independent Member of the Board of Directors (Age 70)
- C. Robert Henrikson, Non-Executive Independent Member of the Board of Directors (Age 71)
Has Swiss Re been receiving favorable news coverage?
News stories about SREN stock have been trending somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Swiss Re earned a daily sentiment score of 0.21 on Accern's scale. They also gave news stories about the company an impact score of 45.23 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near future.
What is Swiss Re's stock price today?
One share of SREN stock can currently be purchased for approximately CHF 97.12.
How big of a company is Swiss Re?
Swiss Re has a market capitalization of $34.18 billion.
How can I contact Swiss Re?
Swiss Re's mailing address is Mythenquai 50/60, ZUERICH, 8002, Switzerland. The company can be reached via phone at +41-43-2852121.
MarketBeat Community Rating for Swiss Re (SREN)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Swiss Re and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe SREN will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe SREN will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.