Civeo Co. (NYSE:CVEO) major shareholder Lance Torgerson sold 23,262 shares of the business's stock in a transaction on Thursday, February 25th. The stock was sold at an average price of $19.37, for a total transaction of $450,584.94. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company's stock are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Lance Torgerson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, February 22nd, Lance Torgerson sold 7,137 shares of Civeo stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.46, for a total value of $138,886.02.
- On Friday, February 19th, Lance Torgerson sold 6,910 shares of Civeo stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $19.56, for a total value of $135,159.60.
- On Wednesday, February 17th, Lance Torgerson sold 18,120 shares of Civeo stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.62, for a total value of $355,514.40.
- On Wednesday, February 10th, Lance Torgerson sold 5,190 shares of Civeo stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $18.44, for a total transaction of $95,703.60.
- On Monday, February 8th, Lance Torgerson sold 5,005 shares of Civeo stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $17.95, for a total value of $89,839.75.
- On Friday, February 5th, Lance Torgerson sold 4,940 shares of Civeo stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $17.02, for a total value of $84,078.80.
CVEO stock traded down $0.98 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $19.16. The company had a trading volume of 39,756 shares, compared to its average volume of 34,445. The company has a quick ratio of 1.09, a current ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.81. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $17.56 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.87. The firm has a market capitalization of $272.24 million, a PE ratio of -1.60 and a beta of 4.02. Civeo Co. has a fifty-two week low of $4.08 and a fifty-two week high of $20.67.
A number of brokerages have recently weighed in on CVEO. Stifel Nicolaus reiterated a "buy" rating and issued a $2.50 price target on shares of Civeo in a report on Tuesday, January 26th. Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of Civeo from a "buy" rating to a "hold" rating in a research note on Tuesday, December 29th.
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Berman Capital Advisors LLC acquired a new position in Civeo during the 4th quarter valued at approximately $59,000. Engineers Gate Manager LP bought a new stake in Civeo in the fourth quarter valued at $150,000. WINTON GROUP Ltd boosted its holdings in shares of Civeo by 16.8% during the third quarter. WINTON GROUP Ltd now owns 99,361 shares of the business services provider's stock valued at $67,000 after acquiring an additional 14,318 shares during the period. Connor Clark & Lunn Investment Management Ltd. boosted its holdings in shares of Civeo by 4.6% during the third quarter. Connor Clark & Lunn Investment Management Ltd. now owns 571,864 shares of the business services provider's stock valued at $386,000 after acquiring an additional 25,034 shares during the period. Finally, Arrowstreet Capital Limited Partnership bought a new position in shares of Civeo during the third quarter worth about $32,000.
Civeo Corporation provides hospitality services to the natural resource industry in Canada, Australia, and the United States. The company develops lodges and villages; and mobile accommodations, including modular, skid-mounted accommodation, and central facilities that provide long-term and temporary work force accommodations.
Recommended Story: What is a conference call?
This instant news alert was generated by narrative science technology and financial data from MarketBeat in order to provide readers with the fastest and most accurate reporting. This story was reviewed by MarketBeat's editorial team prior to publication. Please send any questions or comments about this story to [email protected]
20 Stocks Analysts Can't Stop Upgrading
As you know, a single upgrade from a broker probably won't be a major game-changer for any single stock. But, what if there was a stock that had been upgraded by more than 10 different brokers during the last 90 days?
If ten different brokers have all upgraded a stock within the last few months and the price hasn't skyrocketed (at least, not yet), you would want to take a pretty hard look at it.
It turns out that there are actually 20 different companies that have been upgraded or had their price target increased at least ten times during the last ninety days by more than 10 different brokers. This slideshow lists those companies.
View the "20 Stocks Analysts Can't Stop Upgrading".