About Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)
Auris Medical Holding AG is a holding and clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of products for the treatment of inner ear disorders. Its advanced product candidate, AM-101, is in Phase III clinical development for acute inner ear tinnitus under a special protocol assessment (SPA) from the United States Food and Drug Administration. Its second product candidate, AM-111, is being developed for the treatment of acute sensorineural hearing loss (ASNHL). It intends to conduct over two pivotal Phase III trials in the treatment of idiopathic sudden SNHL (ISSNHL), titled Acute Inner Ear Hearing Loss (HEALOS) and Acute Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss Treatment (ASSENT). AM-111 received orphan drug designation for the treatment of ASNHL from the United States Food and Drug Administration, and the European Union agency. It intends to conduct a Phase II trial in the treatment of surgery-induced hearing loss (REACH).
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Industry: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Sub-Industry: N/A
- Sector: Bio Therapeutic Drugs
- Symbol: NASDAQ:EARS
- CUSIP: N/A
- Web: www.aurismedical.com
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 1.43%
- Current Ratio: 2.56%
- Quick Ratio: 2.56%
Sales & Book Value:
- Annual Sales: N/A
- Price / Sales: N/A
- Book Value: $0.42 per share
- Price / Book: 1.93
- Trailing EPS: ($0.73)
- Net Income: ($31,130,000.00)
- Return on Equity: -218.83%
- Return on Assets: -75.79%
- Employees: 24
- Outstanding Shares: 44,330,000
Frequently Asked Questions for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)
What is Auris Medical Holding AG's stock symbol?
Auris Medical Holding AG trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "EARS."
How were Auris Medical Holding AG's earnings last quarter?
Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS) announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May, 11th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.22) EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of ($0.14) by $0.08. View Auris Medical Holding AG's Earnings History.
When will Auris Medical Holding AG make its next earnings announcement?
Where is Auris Medical Holding AG's stock going? Where will Auris Medical Holding AG's stock price be in 2017?
2 brokers have issued 12 month target prices for Auris Medical Holding AG's stock. Their predictions range from $4.00 to $5.00. On average, they anticipate Auris Medical Holding AG's share price to reach $4.50 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Auris Medical Holding AG.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Auris Medical Holding AG stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Auris Medical Holding AG stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Auris Medical Holding AG is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing therapies for the treatment of hearing loss and tinnitus. The Company has two projects in advanced clinical development: AM-101 for the treatment of acute inner ear tinnitus and AM-111 for the treatment of acute inner ear hearing loss. Auris Medical Holding AG is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland. " (10/11/2017)
- 2. Needham & Company LLC analysts commented, "EARS reported 4Q16 financials and update its three ongoing development programs. The next key data catalyst for EARS will be ph 3 HEALOS results for AM-111 (hearing loss) in 3Q17. The study, which should complete enrollment in 2Q17, is the first of two AM-111 pivotal studies in hearing loss. The Keyzilen program will first report results from the open-label studies (AMPACT-1 and 2) in 2Q17 while the recently modified TACCT3 study is on track to have top-line results in 1Q18. EARS plans to evaluate AM-125 (Meniere's disease/vertigo) in an additional ph 1 trial (initiating in 2H17) prior to discussing a regulatory pathway with regulatory authorities. The current EARS market valuation appears to place minimal to no value on any of the ongoing clinical programs.We maintain our Buy rating and adjust our $PT to $4 (from $5)." (3/14/2017)
Are investors shorting Auris Medical Holding AG?
Auris Medical Holding AG saw a increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 13th, there was short interest totalling 960,301 shares, an increase of 29.7% from the September 29th total of 740,577 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 442,722 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.2 days. Approximately 4.0% of the company's stock are sold short.
Who are some of Auris Medical Holding AG's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Auris Medical Holding AG include Akari Therapeutics PLC (AKTX), Flex Pharma (FLKS), Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ITEK), Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC), Versartis (VSAR), Pfenex (PFNX), Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN), Aptevo Therapeutics (APVO), Dipexium Pharmaceuticals (PLXP), Capricor Therapeutics (CAPR), Leap Therapeutics (LPTX), pSivida Corp. (PSDV), OptiBiotix Health PLC (OPTI), KemPharm (KMPH), Aradigm Corporation (ARDM), Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH), Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM) and TRACON Pharmaceuticals (TCON).
Who are Auris Medical Holding AG's key executives?
Auris Medical Holding AG's management team includes the folowing people:
- Thomas Meyer, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer (Age 48)
- Hernan Levett, Chief Financial Officer
- Anne Sabine Zoller, General Counsel (Age 36)
- Cindy McGee, Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
- Andrea Braun, Head of Regulatory and Quality Affairs
- Thomas Jung M.D., Ph.D., Chief Development Officer
- Bettina Mirella Stubinski, Chief Medical Officer (Age 49)
- James I. Healy M.D. Ph.D., Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board (Age 52)
- Wolfgang Arnold, Non-Executive Independent Director (Age 74)
- Oliver Kubli, Non-Executive Independent Director (Age 43)
How do I buy Auris Medical Holding AG stock?
Shares of Auris Medical Holding AG can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Auris Medical Holding AG's stock price today?
One share of Auris Medical Holding AG stock can currently be purchased for approximately $0.81.
How big of a company is Auris Medical Holding AG?
Auris Medical Holding AG has a market capitalization of $35.91 million. The biotechnology company earns ($31,130,000.00) in net income (profit) each year or ($0.73) on an earnings per share basis. Auris Medical Holding AG employs 24 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Auris Medical Holding AG?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ EARS)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Auris Medical Holding AG and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
Auris Medical Holding AG's mailing address is Bahnhofstrasse 21, ZUG, ZUG 6300, Switzerland. The biotechnology company can be reached via phone at +41-41-7297194 or via email at [email protected]
Analysts' Consensus Ratings for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus analyst ratings for company stocks using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Analyst consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings from Wall Street analysts. Each stock's consensus analyst rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||0 Sell Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, 0 Strong Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 3.00)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$4.50 (455.56% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)
Analysts' Ratings History for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)
(Data available from 11/17/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|7/1/2017||Roth Capital||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$5.00||Low|
|3/14/2017||Needham & Company LLC||Lower Price Target||Buy||$5.00 -> $4.00||High|
|11/11/2016||JMP Securities||Reiterated Rating||Hold||N/A|
|6/15/2016||Leerink Swann||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$12.00||N/A|
|6/10/2016||Jefferies Group LLC||Reiterated Rating||Buy||N/A|
Earnings History for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)Earnings History by Quarter for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ EARS)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
Earnings Estimates for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)
Current Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.68 EPS
Next Year EPS Consensus Estimate: $-0.29 EPS
Dividend History for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading History for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ EARS)
No insider trades for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Headline Trends for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS)
Latest Headlines for Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ EARS)
Financials are not available for this stock.
Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ EARS) Chart for Friday, November, 17, 2017