About Taubman Centers (NYSE:TCO)
Taubman Centers is an S&P MidCap 400 Real Estate Investment Trust engaged in the ownership, management and/or leasing of 27 regional, super-regional and outlet shopping centers in the U.S. and Asia. Taubman's U.S.-owned properties are the most productive in the publicly held U.S. regional mall industry. Founded in 1950, Taubman is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Mich. Taubman Asia, founded in 2005, is headquartered in Hong Kong. www.taubman.com.
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Industry Real estate investment trusts
Trailing P/E Ratio15.17
Forward P/E Ratio14.89
Sales & Book Value
Annual Sales$629.16 million
Price / Sales5.47
Cash Flow$3.6955 per share
Price / Cash15.27
Book Value($2.47) per share
Price / Book-22.85
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)$3.70
Net Income$80.70 million
Return on Equity-49.86%
Return on Assets1.80%
Taubman Centers (NYSE:TCO) Frequently Asked Questions
What is Taubman Centers' stock symbol?
Taubman Centers trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol "TCO."
How often does Taubman Centers pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Taubman Centers?
Taubman Centers declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, May 31st. Shareholders of record on Friday, June 15th will be given a dividend of $0.655 per share on Friday, June 29th. This represents a $2.62 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.64%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 14th. View Taubman Centers' Dividend History.
How were Taubman Centers' earnings last quarter?
Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE:TCO) announced its earnings results on Thursday, April, 26th. The real estate investment trust reported $0.30 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.93 by $0.63. The real estate investment trust earned $161.49 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $152.82 million. Taubman Centers had a negative return on equity of 49.86% and a net margin of 11.63%. The business's quarterly revenue was up 8.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted $0.85 EPS. View Taubman Centers' Earnings History.
When is Taubman Centers' next earnings date?
What guidance has Taubman Centers issued on next quarter's earnings?
Taubman Centers issued an update on its FY18 earnings guidance on Thursday, April, 26th. The company provided earnings per share guidance of $3.72-3.86 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $3.79.
What price target have analysts set for TCO?
10 brokerages have issued 12 month price targets for Taubman Centers' shares. Their predictions range from $51.50 to $79.00. On average, they anticipate Taubman Centers' stock price to reach $61.6875 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Taubman Centers.
What are Wall Street analysts saying about Taubman Centers stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Taubman Centers stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Shares of Taubman Centers have outperformed the industry it belongs to over the past three months. Moreover, the stock has seen the Zacks Consensus Estimate for 2018 and 2019 funds from operations (FFO) per share being revised upward in a week’s time. Recently, the company reported fourth-quarter 2017 adjusted FFO per share of $1.03 that surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate. The quarter experienced higher occupancy and rent per square foot. The company’s diligent restructuring initiatives are likely to drive the company’s growth over the long term. However, its performance in the near term is anticipated to be adversely affected by the choppy retail real estate environment. In fact, declining mall traffic, bankruptcies and store closures have emerged as pressing concerns for retail REITs, including Taubman Centers. Also, hike in interest rates and unfavorable foreign currency movements increase its risks." (2/26/2018)
- 2. Boenning Scattergood analysts commented, "We remain Neutral-rated on TCO though we note that the company’s shares trade at the deepest NAV discount relative to ‘A’ mall peers. Key Points: FFO In-Line: TCO reported fourth quarter NAREIT FFO of $1.02 per share and core FFO of $1.03 per share. Core FFO of $3.70 per share showed 3.4% annual growth while NAREIT FFO of $3.50 per share showed a 10.2% decline, primarily due to charges associated with shareholder activism and corporate restructuring charges." (2/12/2018)
Who are some of Taubman Centers' key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Taubman Centers include Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE), Gecina (GECFF), Klépierre (KLPEF), Extra Space Storage (EXR), ANNALY Cap Mgmt/SH (NLY), HCP (HCP), Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA), SINO Ld Ltd/S (SNLAY), Duke Realty (DRE), Regency Centers (REG), UDR (UDR), Iron Mountain (IRM), SL Green Realty (SLG), Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) and Camden Property Trust (CPT).
Who are Taubman Centers' key executives?
Taubman Centers' management team includes the folowing people:
- Mr. Robert S. Taubman, Chairman, Chief Exec. Officer & Pres (Age 64)
- Mr. Simon J. Leopold, Chief Financial Officer, Exec. VP and Treasurer (Age 50)
- Mr. William S. Taubman, Chief Operating Officer and Director (Age 59)
- Mr. René Tremblay, Interim Head of U.S. Devel. and Chairman of Taubman Asia Management Limited (Age 63)
- Mr. David A. Wolff, Chief Accounting Officer and VP (Age 49)
Has Taubman Centers been receiving favorable news coverage?
Headlines about TCO stock have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Taubman Centers earned a daily sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern's scale. They also gave news headlines about the real estate investment trust an impact score of 46.55 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the near term.
Who are Taubman Centers' major shareholders?
Taubman Centers' stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include BlackRock Inc. (11.15%), Long Pond Capital LP (4.20%), Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (1.98%), Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.58%), Northern Trust Corp (1.38%) and Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc. (1.37%). Company insiders that own Taubman Centers stock include Cornelia Connelly Marakovits, Craig M Hatkoff, David A Wolff, Myron E Ullman III, Robert S Taubman and William S Taubman. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Taubman Centers.
Which major investors are selling Taubman Centers stock?
TCO stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Long Pond Capital LP, Prudential Financial Inc., Russell Investments Group Ltd., Sei Investments Co., Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Amundi Pioneer Asset Management Inc., Comerica Bank and American Century Companies Inc.. Company insiders that have sold Taubman Centers company stock in the last year include Craig M Hatkoff, David A Wolff, Robert S Taubman and William S Taubman. View Insider Buying and Selling for Taubman Centers.
Which major investors are buying Taubman Centers stock?
TCO stock was purchased by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Wells Fargo & Company MN, Ceredex Value Advisors LLC, Centersquare Investment Management LLC, Nuveen Asset Management LLC, Millennium Management LLC, Element Capital Management LLC, Jane Street Group LLC and BlackRock Inc.. Company insiders that have bought Taubman Centers stock in the last two years include Cornelia Connelly Marakovits, Myron E Ullman III and Robert S Taubman. View Insider Buying and Selling for Taubman Centers.
How do I buy shares of Taubman Centers?
Shares of TCO can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Taubman Centers' stock price today?
One share of TCO stock can currently be purchased for approximately $56.43.
How big of a company is Taubman Centers?
Taubman Centers has a market capitalization of $3.42 billion and generates $629.16 million in revenue each year. The real estate investment trust earns $80.70 million in net income (profit) each year or $3.70 on an earnings per share basis. Taubman Centers employs 468 workers across the globe.
How can I contact Taubman Centers?
Taubman Centers' mailing address is 200 E LONG LAKE RD SUITE 300, BLOOMFIELD HILLS MI, 48304. The real estate investment trust can be reached via phone at 248-258-6800 or via email at [email protected]
MarketBeat Community Rating for Taubman Centers (TCO)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Taubman Centers and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe TCO will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe TCO will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.