NYSEARCA:HUSE - US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $40.88 +0.09 (+0.22 %) (As of 09/26/2018 03:02 AM ET)Previous Close$40.79Today's Range$40.63 - $40.9052-Week Range$37.35 - $41.49Volume29,001 shsAverage Volume36,051 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.00%BetaN/A Company ProfileDiscussionChartDividend HistoryHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive HUSE News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for HUSE and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Strategy Shares Fund NameUS Equity Rotation Strategy ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNYSEARCA:HUSE Inception Date7/23/2012 Fund ManagerMatthew B. Tuttle WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot benchmarked CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$92.81 million Average Daily Volume$34,116.00 Discount/Premium-0.29% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.60% Other Expenses2.28% Total Expenses2.88% Fee Waiver-1.66% Net Expenses1.22%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorMFund Services LLC AdvisorRational Advisors, Inc. CustodianCitibank, N.A. DistributorForeside Fund Services, LLC Transfer AgentCiti Fund Services Ohio, Inc. Trustee Lead Market MakerVirtu Financial US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:HUSE) Frequently Asked Questions What is US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF's stock symbol? US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "HUSE." How often does US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF? US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF declared an annual dividend on Thursday, December 28th. Investors of record on Friday, December 29th will be paid a dividend of $0.0081 per share on Tuesday, January 2nd. This represents a yield of 0.02%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 28th. View US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF's Dividend History. Who are US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF's major shareholders? US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional investors include Belpointe Asset Management LLC (27.16%), Jane Street Group LLC (0.92%) and Rational Advisors LLC (0.26%). Which institutional investors are selling US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF stock? HUSE stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Rational Advisors LLC. Which institutional investors are buying US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF stock? HUSE stock was acquired by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Jane Street Group LLC and Belpointe Asset Management LLC. How do I buy shares of US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF? Shares of HUSE can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF's stock price today? One share of HUSE stock can currently be purchased for approximately $40.88. MarketBeat Community Rating for US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA HUSE)Community Ranking: 2.8 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 22 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 18 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 40MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about US Equity Rotation Strategy ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe HUSE will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe HUSE will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 9/26/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: Is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) still relevant?