BATS:JPGB - JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $49.7418 -0.12 (-0.24 %) (As of 10/23/2018 08:00 AM ET)Previous Close$49.86Today's Range$49.7169 - $49.8352-Week Range$50.11 - $53.48Volume13,602 shsAverage VolumeN/AMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartDividendInstitutional OwnershipHeadlines Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive JPGB News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for JPGB and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer JPMorgan Fund NameJPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolBATS:JPGB Inception Date4/3/2017 Fund ManagerRobert Michele, Iain Stealey, Nicholas Gartside WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryBroad Debt FocusBroad Debt Development LevelBlended Development RegionGlobal Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$154.20 million Average Daily Volume$10,618.00 Discount/Premium-0.10% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.55% Other Expenses0.56% Total Expenses1.11% Fee Waiver-0.56% Net Expenses0.55%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorJ.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc. AdvisorJ.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc. CustodianJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. DistributorJPMorgan Distribution Services, Inc. Transfer AgentJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Trustee Lead Market MakerJane Street JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF (BATS:JPGB) Frequently Asked Questions What is JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF's stock symbol? JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF trades on the BATS under the ticker symbol "JPGB." How often does JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF? JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF announced a monthly dividend on Monday, October 1st. Investors of record on Monday, October 1st will be paid a dividend of $0.1582 per share on Wednesday, October 3rd. This represents a $1.90 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.82%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, September 28th. This is a boost from JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF's previous monthly dividend of $0.14. View JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF's Dividend History. How do I buy shares of JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF? Shares of JPGB can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF's stock price today? One share of JPGB stock can currently be purchased for approximately $49.7418. MarketBeat Community Rating for JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF (BATS JPGB)Community Ranking: 2.7 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 17 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 14 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 31MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities ETF and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe JPGB will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe JPGB will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 10/23/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What does relative strength index mean?