Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist.
About AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON:AZEM)
Industry, Sector and Symbol
Trailing P/E RatioN/A
Forward P/E RatioN/A
Sales & Book Value
Price / SalesN/A
Price / CashN/A
Price / BookN/A
EPS (Most Recent Fiscal Year)N/A
Return on EquityN/A
Return on AssetsN/A
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON:AZEM) Frequently Asked Questions
What is AZ Electronic Materials Group's stock symbol?
AZ Electronic Materials Group trades on the London Stock Exchange (LON) under the ticker symbol "AZEM."
Who are AZ Electronic Materials Group's key executives?
AZ Electronic Materials Group's management team includes the folowing people:
- John W. Whybrow, Chairman, Independent Non-Executive Director (Age 67)
- Geoffrey Wild, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Global Management Team (Age 60)
- Mike Powell, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Global Management Team (Age 49)
- Michael Meier, Member of the Global Management Team, Head of Group Operations
- Ralph Dammel, Member of the Global Management Team, Chief Technology Officer
- Anand Nambiar, Member of the Global Management Team; Managing Director, Optronics Division
- Rico Wiedenbruch, Member of the Global Management Team, Managing Director of IC Materials Division
- Daniel Wan, Member of the Global Management Team, Group Human Resources Director
- Michael Arnaouti, Member of the Global Management Team, Secretary
- Brian Daniels, Member of the Global Management Team, Global R&D Director
Has AZ Electronic Materials Group been receiving favorable news coverage?
News headlines about AZEM stock have been trending somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. AZ Electronic Materials Group earned a news sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern's scale. They also assigned media coverage about the company an impact score of 46.02 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the immediate future.
How do I buy shares of AZ Electronic Materials Group?
Shares of AZEM and other U.K. stocks can be purchased through online brokerage accounts that support trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSX). Some U.K. companies can be purchased through major U.S. brokerages in the form of American Depository Receipts (ADRs), which are placeholder equities held in a trust by a bank that represent shares of a foreign stock.
MarketBeat Community Rating for AZ Electronic Materials Group (AZEM)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about AZ Electronic Materials Group and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe AZEM will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe AZEM will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON:AZEM) Analyst Ratings History
(Data available from 5/23/2016 forward)
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON:AZEM) Dividend History by Quarter
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Announced||Period||Amount||Yield||Ex-Dividend Date||Record Date||Payable Date|
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON AZEM) Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON AZEM) Insider Trading History
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Shares Held After Transaction||Details|
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON AZEM) News Headlines
No headlines for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON:AZEM) SEC Filings
This page is loading this company's SEC Filings. Please wait...
Financials are not available for this stock.
AZ Electronic Materials Group (LON AZEM) Stock Chart for Wednesday, May, 23, 2018