About Acxiom Corporation
Acxiom Corporation (Acxiom) is a technology and enablement services company. The Company operates through three business segments: Marketing Services, Audience Solutions, and Connectivity. The Company's Marketing Services segment helps clients to unify data at individual level. The Audience Solutions segment helps clients to validate the accuracy of their people-based data, enhance it with additional insight and keep it up to date, enabling clients to reach desired audiences with relevant messages. The Connectivity segment activates data and makes it portable across the open marketing ecosystem. The Company serves a global client base from locations in the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The Company's client base includes organizations in these regions across industry verticals, including financial, insurance and investment services, automotive, retail, telecommunications, healthcare, travel, entertainment, non-profit and government.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Sub-Industry: IT Consulting & Other Services
- Exchange: NASDAQ
- Symbol: ACXM
- CUSIP: 00512510
- Previous Close: $29.61
- 50 Day Moving Average: $27.58
- 200 Day Moving Average: $26.37
- 52-Week Range: $19.11 - $30.40
- Trailing P/E Ratio: 223.01
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 35.31
- P/E Growth: 2.67
- Market Cap: $2.31B
- Outstanding Shares: 77,830,000
- Beta: 1.1
- Net Margins: 1.21%
- Return on Equity: 4.36%
- Return on Assets: 2.71%
Companies Related to Acxiom Corporation:
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.28%
- Current Ratio: 1.51%
- Quick Ratio: 1.51%
What is Acxiom Corporation's stock symbol?
Acxiom Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ACXM."
Where is Acxiom Corporation's stock going? Where will Acxiom Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
5 analysts have issued 1-year target prices for Acxiom Corporation's shares. Their predictions range from $30.00 to $36.00. On average, they expect Acxiom Corporation's share price to reach $32.75 in the next twelve months.
When will Acxiom Corporation announce their earnings?
Acxiom Corporation is scheduled to release their next quarterly earnings announcement on Monday, May, 15th 2017.
What are analysts saying about Acxiom Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Acxiom Corporation stock:
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Acxiom has emerged as a formidable player in the field of marketing services and technology over the years. The company reported impressive third-quarter fiscal 2017 results beating the Zacks Consensus Estimates on both lines. The recently announced partnership with Verve and the acquisitions of Arbor and Circulate improves the company's footprint in the marketing services market. With continued solid contributions from LiveRamp, the company is striving to improve the functionality of its products across all channels and devices. The recently launched IdentityLink is an important addition in this regard. We note that the company has outperformed the broader market over the last 12 months. However, the company operates in a competitive landscape that is becoming more complex with low barriers to entry. In addition, strength in U.S. dollar and soft macroeconomic conditions across the globe are a matter of concern." (2/3/2017)
- Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "We reiterate our Overweight rating and raise our PT to $33. Acxiom once again reported solid F3Q17 results, reflecting continued business momentum, expanding margins across the board, and solid execution. Notably mgt tightened its FY17 revenue outlook toward the high end of the previous range, increased its EPS guidance, and pointed to a continuation of this momentum/progress in FY18, including acceleration of the Connectivity business. We are increasing our PT to $33, from $32, reflecting solid results and persistent mix shift toward faster growing/higher-margin Connectivity and Audience Solutions businesses." (2/1/2017)
- BMO Capital Markets analysts commented, "With GOOGL better incorporating 1st party CRM data via Customer Match, Search is becoming a much more attractive use case for LiveRamp, and a potential boost to SMB client growth. The Gross Media Spend transition is going a little faster than expected (which is fine), but more importantly, there is no change in our view on LiveRamp's 50%+ growth; while it should ease in F2018, the Connectivity segment should see reported growth accelerate as the GMS issue ends. Next major catalyst: the annual customer conference, RampUp on March 6-7." (2/1/2017)
Who owns Acxiom Corporation stock?
Acxiom Corporation's stock is owned by many different of institutional and retail investors. Top institutional shareholders include Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (3.68%), State Street Corp (3.07%), William Blair Investment Management LLC (1.65%), Allianz Asset Management AG (1.13%), AQR Capital Management LLC (0.54%) and Castleark Management LLC (0.42%). Company insiders that own Acxiom Corporation stock include Jerry C Jones, John L Battelle, Richard E Erwin, S Travis May and Scott E Howe.
Who sold Acxiom Corporation stock? Who is selling Acxiom Corporation stock?
Acxiom Corporation's stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including William Blair Investment Management LLC, Renaissance Technologies LLC, GSA Capital Partners LLP, Oxford Asset Management, Clarius Group LLC, Cipher Capital LP, Keybank National Association OH and State Board of Administration of Florida Retirement System. Company insiders that have sold Acxiom Corporation stock in the last year include Jerry C Jones and S Travis May.
Who bought Acxiom Corporation stock? Who is buying Acxiom Corporation stock?
Acxiom Corporation's stock was bought by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Allianz Asset Management AG, Russell Investments Group Ltd., Jupiter Asset Management Ltd., Nicholas Investment Partners LP, AQR Capital Management LLC, Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, Herald Investment Management Ltd and Castleark Management LLC. Company insiders that have bought Acxiom Corporation stock in the last two years include John L Battelle, Richard E Erwin and Scott E Howe.
How do I buy Acxiom Corporation stock?
Shares of Acxiom Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
How much does a share of Acxiom Corporation stock cost?
One share of Acxiom Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $29.66.