About Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
Acxiom Corporation (Acxiom) is a technology and enablement services company. The Company operates through three business segments: Marketing Services, Audience Solutions, and Connectivity. The Company's Marketing Services segment helps clients to unify data at individual level. The Audience Solutions segment helps clients to validate the accuracy of their people-based data, enhance it with additional insight and keep it up to date, enabling clients to reach desired audiences with relevant messages. The Connectivity segment activates data and makes it portable across the open marketing ecosystem. The Company serves a global client base from locations in the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The Company's client base includes organizations in these regions across industry verticals, including financial, insurance and investment services, automotive, retail, telecommunications, healthcare, travel, entertainment, non-profit and government.
Industry, Sector and Symbol:
- Sector: Computer and Technology
- Industry: IT Services & Consulting
- Sub-Industry: IT Consulting & Other Services
- Symbol: NASDAQ:ACXM
- CUSIP: 00512510
- Web: www.acxiom.com
- Market Cap: $2.02957 billion
- Outstanding Shares: 79,504,000
- 50 Day Moving Avg: $24.35
- 200 Day Moving Avg: $25.75
- 52 Week Range: $21.80 - $30.40
Sales & Book Value:
- Trailing P/E Ratio: N/A
- Foreward P/E Ratio: 39.73
- P/E Growth: 1.45
- Annual Revenue: $877.96 million
- Price / Sales: 2.30
- Book Value: $9.51 per share
- Price / Book: 2.67
- EBITDA: $77.93 million
- Net Margins: -0.13%
- Return on Equity: 3.22%
- Return on Assets: 1.98%
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio: 0.30%
- Current Ratio: 2.27%
- Quick Ratio: 2.27%
- Average Volume: 521,122 shs.
- Beta: 1.26
- Short Ratio: 2.19
Frequently Asked Questions for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
What is Acxiom Corporation's stock symbol?
Acxiom Corporation trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ACXM."
How were Acxiom Corporation's earnings last quarter?
Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM) issued its earnings results on Thursday, August, 3rd. The company reported $0.14 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.14. The business earned $213 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $217.32 million. Acxiom Corporation had a negative net margin of 0.13% and a positive return on equity of 3.22%. Acxiom Corporation's revenue was down .8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.15 EPS. View Acxiom Corporation's Earnings History.
When will Acxiom Corporation make its next earnings announcement?
What guidance has Acxiom Corporation issued on next quarter's earnings?
Acxiom Corporation issued an update on its FY18 earnings guidance on Thursday, August, 3rd. The company provided earnings per share guidance of approx $0.80 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $0.81. The company issued revenue guidance of $920-930 billion, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $946.08 million.
Where is Acxiom Corporation's stock going? Where will Acxiom Corporation's stock price be in 2017?
4 analysts have issued 12-month price objectives for Acxiom Corporation's stock. Their forecasts range from $30.00 to $36.00. On average, they anticipate Acxiom Corporation's share price to reach $32.75 in the next twelve months. View Analyst Ratings for Acxiom Corporation.
What are analysts saying about Acxiom Corporation stock?
Here are some recent quotes from research analysts about Acxiom Corporation stock:
- 1. According to Zacks Investment Research, "Acxiom's first-quarter fiscal 2018 results were disappointing. Revenues declined due to weakness in the marketing services segment. Management now expects slower bookings in the marketing services and pricing model changes in the audience solutions segment to hurt top-line growth. We note that the company operates in a competitive landscape that is becoming more complex with low barriers to entry. Notably, the stock has underperformed the industry on a year-to-date basis. Nevertheless, with continued solid contributions from LiveRamp, the company is striving to improve the functionality of its products across all channels and devices. The newly launched IdentityLink is an important product addition, which improves company's growth prospects. Moreover, expanding customer base is signficantly positive in our view." (10/3/2017)
- 2. Cantor Fitzgerald analysts commented, "Third-largest ID graph in people-based marketing; deterministic recognition. The LiveRamp/Connectivity business aims to be the power grid for data connectivity in the marketing ecosystem (both on and offline) and a go-to source for deterministic recognition (down to the unique ID/person who uses x devices determined by authentication/log-in information)." (9/22/2017)
- 3. BMO Capital Markets analysts commented, "With GOOGL better incorporating 1st party CRM data via Customer Match, Search is becoming a much more attractive use case for LiveRamp, and a potential boost to SMB client growth. The Gross Media Spend transition is going a little faster than expected (which is fine), but more importantly, there is no change in our view on LiveRamp's 50%+ growth; while it should ease in F2018, the Connectivity segment should see reported growth accelerate as the GMS issue ends. Next major catalyst: the annual customer conference, RampUp on March 6-7." (2/1/2017)
Who are some of Acxiom Corporation's key competitors?
Some companies that are related to Acxiom Corporation include NCR Corporation (NCR), InterXion Holding N.V. (INXN), DST Systems (DST), CACI International (CACI), Manhattan Associates (MANH), 2U (TWOU), Wix.com (WIX), Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS), ACI Worldwide (ACIW), NetScout Systems (NTCT), Verint Systems (VRNT), Sophos Ltd (SOPH), Inovalon Holdings (INOV), Verifone Systems (PAY), Syntel (SYNT), TeleTech Holdings (TTEC) and Baozun (BZUN).
Who are Acxiom Corporation's key executives?
Acxiom Corporation's management team includes the folowing people:
- Scott E. Howe, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Warren C. Jenson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Richard E. Erwin, President and General Manager - Audience Solutions Division
- Dennis D. Self, President and General Manager - Acxiom's Marketing Services
- Jerry C. Jones, Chief Ethics and Legal Officer, Executive Vice President, Assistant Secretary
- Terilyn Juarez Monroe, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Chief People and Culture Officer
- Stephen Travis May, Chief Growth Officer
- Jerome D. Gramaglia, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- John L. Battelle, Independent Director
- Timothy R. Cadogan, Independent Director
Who owns Acxiom Corporation stock?
Acxiom Corporation's stock is owned by a variety of of retail and institutional investors. Top institutional investors include Mutual of America Capital Management LLC (0.08%) and State Treasurer State of Michigan (0.04%). Company insiders that own Acxiom Corporation stock include Clark M Kokich, Jerry C Jones, John L Battelle, Richard E Erwin, S Travis May and Warren Jenson. View Institutional Ownership Trends for Acxiom Corporation.
Who sold Acxiom Corporation stock? Who is selling Acxiom Corporation stock?
How do I buy Acxiom Corporation stock?
Shares of Acxiom Corporation can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
What is Acxiom Corporation's stock price today?
MarketBeat Community Rating for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ ACXM)MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Acxiom Corporation and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe the stock will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe the stock will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days.
One share of Acxiom Corporation stock can currently be purchased for approximately $25.43.
Consensus Ratings for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM) (How are Consensus Ratings Calculated?)
MarketBeat calculates consensus ratings using the most recent rating from each brokerage that has rated a stock within the last twelve months. Since brokers often use different ratings systems, each rating is normalized to a standardized rating score of 1 (sell), 2 (hold), 3 (buy) or 4 (strong buy). Consensus ratings scores are calculated using the mean average of the number of normalized sell, hold, buy and strong buy ratings. Each stock's consensus rating is derived from its calculated consensus ratings score (0-1.5 = Sell, 1.5-2.5 = Hold, 2.5-3.5 = Buy, >3.5 = Strong Buy). MarketBeat's consensus price targets are a mean average of the most recent available price targets set by each analyst that has set a price target for the stock in the last twelve months.
MarketBeat will no longer include ratings and price target data in its consensus calculation if a broker drops coverage and MarketBeat has received a report that coverage was dropped. Ratings from certain research firms that issue ratings using purely quantitative methods (such as Zacks, Vetr and ValuEngine) are not included in consensus calculations. MarketBeat's consensus ratings and consensus price targets may differ from those calculated by other firms due to differences in methodology and available data.
|Ratings Breakdown: ||1 Hold Rating, 3 Buy Ratings|
|Consensus Rating:||Buy (Score: 2.75)|
|Consensus Price Target: ||$32.75 (28.78% upside)|Consensus Price Target History for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
Analysts' Ratings History for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
(Data available from 10/22/2015 forward)
|Date||Firm||Action||Rating||Price Target||Impact on Share Price||Details|
|9/22/2017||Cantor Fitzgerald||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$33.00||Low|
|8/17/2017||Dougherty & Co||Reiterated Rating||Buy||Low|
|7/16/2017||BMO Capital Markets||Reiterated Rating||Buy||$32.00||Low|
|11/18/2016||First Analysis||Downgrade||Overweight -> Equal Weight||$30.00||N/A|
|8/10/2016||William Blair||Reiterated Rating||Outperform||N/A|
Earnings History for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)Earnings History by Quarter for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ ACXM)
(Data available from 1/1/2011 forward)
|Date||Quarter||Consensus Estimate||Actual EPS||Revenue Estimate||Actual Revenue||Release Link||Conference Call||Details|
|8/3/2017||Q1 2018||$0.14||$0.14||$217.32 million||$213.00 million||View||Listen|
|5/16/2017||Q4 17||$0.15||$0.15||$221.96 million||$224.87 million||View||N/A|
|1/31/2017||Q3 2017||$0.15||$0.24||$219.44 million||$223.00 million||View||N/A|
|11/7/2016||Q2||$0.11||$0.18||$216.47 million||$217.00 million||View||Listen|
|8/4/2016||Q1||$0.09||$0.15||$203.38 million||$215.00 million||View||N/A|
|5/17/2016||Q416||$0.12||$0.18||$213.90 million||$225.00 million||View||Listen|
|2/4/2016||Q316||$0.12||$0.18||$214.25 million||$221.00 million||View||N/A|
|11/4/2015||Q2||$0.10||$0.14||$205.13 million||$207.35 million||View||N/A|
|8/5/2015||Q1||$0.05||$0.09||$187.22 million||$196.90 million||View||N/A|
|5/21/2015||Q415||$0.22||$0.24||$259.33 million||$257.40 million||View||N/A|
|2/4/2015||Q315||$0.23||$0.23||$258.41 million||$260.40 million||View||N/A|
|11/3/2014||Q215||$0.17||$0.18||$250.54 million||$260.00 million||View||N/A|
|8/4/2014||Q115||$0.19||$0.13||$246.26 million||$242.20 million||View||N/A|
|5/14/2014||Q414||$0.20||$0.24||$278.57 million||$277.00 million||View||N/A|
|1/29/2014||Q314||$0.19||$0.25||$273.63 million||$277.90 million||View||N/A|
|11/6/2013||Q214||$0.20||$0.20||$278.90 million||$276.00 million||View||N/A|
|7/31/2013||Q1 2014||$0.15||$0.17||$265.50 million||$266.20 million||View||N/A|
|5/15/2013||Q4 2013||$0.16||$0.19||$279.95 million||$277.00 million||View||N/A|
|1/30/2013||Q3 2013||$0.16||$0.19||$275.64 million||$273.10 million||View||N/A|
Earnings Estimates for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
2017 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.10
2018 EPS Consensus Estimate: $0.39
(Data provided by Zacks Investment Research)
|Quarter||Number of Estimates||Low Estimate||High Estimate||Average Estimate|
Dividend History for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
No dividend announcements for this company have been tracked by MarketBeat.com
Insider Trading and Institutional Ownership History for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
Insider Ownership Percentage: 3.54%Insider Trades by Quarter for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
Institutional Ownership Percentage: 94.41%
(Data available from 1/1/2013 forward)
|Transaction Date||Insider Name||Title||Buy/Sell||Number of Shares||Average Share Price||Total Transaction||Details|
|8/22/2017||Warren Jenson||CFO||Buy||10,000||$22.09||$220,900.00|| |
|6/21/2017||Clark M Kokich||Director||Sell||3,855||$25.84||$99,613.20|| |
|7/7/2016||S. Travis May||Insider||Sell||31,354||$21.75||$681,949.50|| |
|7/6/2016||S. Travis May||Insider||Sell||27,576||$21.26||$586,265.76|| |
|5/20/2016||John L Battelle||Director||Buy||1,251||$19.97||$24,982.47|| |
|3/16/2016||Richard E Erwin||Insider||Buy||23,556||$20.81||$490,200.36|| |
|3/11/2016||Jerry C Jones||Insider||Sell||8,628||$20.77||$179,203.56|| |
|5/29/2015||Scott E Howe||CEO||Buy||10,000||$16.43||$164,300.00|| |
|5/26/2015||Scott E Howe||CEO||Buy||10,000||$16.14||$161,400.00|| |
|5/22/2015||Scott E Howe||CEO||Buy||10,000||$17.06||$170,600.00|| |
|2/17/2015||Nada Stirratt||EVP||Sell||196,480||$18.95||$3,723,296.00|| |
|8/15/2014||Scott E Howe||CEO||Buy||20,000||$17.57||$351,400.00|| |
|11/20/2013||Ann Die Hasselmo||Director||Sell||9,330||$33.01||$307,983.30|| |
|5/31/2013||Timothy J Suther||Insider||Sell||118,098||$22.24||$2,626,499.52|| |
|5/29/2013||Clark M Kokich||Director||Buy||3,600||$21.70||$78,120.00|| |
|11/14/2012||Clark M Kokich||Director||Buy||11,500||$17.16||$197,340.00|| |
Headline Trends for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
Latest Headlines for Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM)
Loading headlines, please wait.
Acxiom Corporation (ACXM) Chart for Sunday, October, 22, 2017