NASDAQ:BVNSC - Brandes Value Nextshares Stock Price, Price Target & More Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $9.8283 +0.07 (+0.72 %) (As of 07/16/2018 04:54 AM ET)Previous Close$9.8283Today's Range$9.8283 - $9.828352-Week Range$99.99 - $100.04VolumeN/AAverage Volume12,900 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A Company ProfileDividend HistoryHeadlinesOptions ChainSocial MediaChart Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive BVNSC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for BVNSC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Brandes Fund NameBrandes Value Nextshares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:BVNSC Inception Date2/14/2018 Fund ManagerBrent Fredberg, Ted Kim, Kenneth Little, Brian Matthews WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategorySize and Style FocusLarge Cap Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$10.00 million Average Daily Volume$3.00 Discount/Premium926.05% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.30% Other Expenses2.40% Total Expenses2.70% Fee Waiver-2.30% Net Expenses0.40%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC AdvisorBrandes Investment Partners, L.P. CustodianU.S. Bank National Association DistributorALPS Distributors, Inc. Transfer AgentU.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Brandes Value Nextshares (NASDAQ:BVNSC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Brandes Value Nextshares' stock symbol? Brandes Value Nextshares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "BVNSC." How often does Brandes Value Nextshares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Brandes Value Nextshares? Brandes Value Nextshares declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, June 28th. Investors of record on Thursday, June 28th will be paid a dividend of $0.035 per share on Friday, June 29th. This represents a $0.14 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.43%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, June 27th. View Brandes Value Nextshares' Dividend History. What is the consensus analysts' recommendation for Brandes Value Nextshares? 0 Wall Street analysts have issued "buy," "hold," and "sell" ratings for Brandes Value Nextshares in the last year. There are currently for the stock, resulting in a consensus recommendation of "N/A." Has Brandes Value Nextshares been receiving favorable news coverage? Headlines about BVNSC stock have trended somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Brandes Value Nextshares earned a coverage optimism score of 0.08 on Accern's scale. They also assigned headlines about the company an impact score of 45.21 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company's share price in the immediate future. How do I buy shares of Brandes Value Nextshares? Shares of BVNSC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Brandes Value Nextshares' stock price today? One share of BVNSC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $9.8283. MarketBeat Community Rating for Brandes Value Nextshares (NASDAQ BVNSC)Community Ranking: 2.3 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 16 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 19 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 35MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Brandes Value Nextshares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe BVNSC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe BVNSC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 7/16/2018 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is a closed-end mutual fund (CEF)?