NASDAQ:CGVIC - Causeway Global Value NextShares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $100.10 0.00 (0.00 %) (As of 03/22/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$100.10Today's Range$100.10 - $100.1052-Week Range$100.10 - $100.10VolumeN/AAverage Volume100 shsMarket Capitalization$50.55 millionP/E RatioN/ADividend Yield0.11%BetaN/A ProfileDiscussionChartHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive CGVIC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for CGVIC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Fund NameCauseway Global Value NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:CGVIC Inception Date4/12/2018 Fund ManagerSarah H. Ketterer, Harry W. Hartford, James A. Doyle, Jonathan P. Eng, Conor Muldoon, Foster Corwith, Alessandro Valentini, Ellen Lee WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset Class BenchmarkNot Applicable Category Focus Development Level Region Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$0.00 Average Daily Volume$7.00 Discount/Premium951.47% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.80% Other Expenses4.82% Total Expenses5.62% Fee Waiver-4.57% Net Expenses1.05%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorSEI Investments Global Funds Services AdvisorCauseway Capital Management LLC CustodianThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation DistributorSEI Investments Distribution Co. Transfer AgentThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Trustee Lead Market MakerThe Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Causeway Global Value NextShares (NASDAQ:CGVIC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Causeway Global Value NextShares' stock symbol? Causeway Global Value NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CGVIC." Has Causeway Global Value NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? Headlines about CGVIC stock have been trending somewhat negative on Saturday, InfoTrie reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Causeway Global Value NextShares earned a media sentiment score of -1.5 on InfoTrie's scale. They also assigned media stories about the company a news buzz of 9.0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the near term. How do I buy shares of Causeway Global Value NextShares? Shares of CGVIC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Causeway Global Value NextShares' stock price today? One share of CGVIC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $100.10. How big of a company is Causeway Global Value NextShares? Causeway Global Value NextShares has a market capitalization of $50.55 million. MarketBeat Community Rating for Causeway Global Value NextShares (NASDAQ CGVIC)Community Ranking: 1.7 out of 5 ()Outperform Votes: 2 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 4 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 6MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Causeway Global Value NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe CGVIC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe CGVIC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 3/23/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is the NASDAQ?