NASDAQ:CRUSC - Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares Stock Price, Forecast & News Notice: This company has been marked as potentially delisted and may not be actively trading. Adding Choose a watchlist: Adding You have already added five stocks to your watchlist. Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium to add more stocks to your watchlist. Adding Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares Please log in to your account or sign up in order to add this asset to your watchlist. Log In and Add $10.01 0.00 (0.00 %) (As of 08/1/2019) Add Today's Range$10.02Now: $10.01▼$10.0250-Day Range$10.01MA: $10.01▼$10.0152-Week Range$99.98Now: $10.01▼$100.02VolumeN/AAverage Volume200 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Basic Details Issuer Calvert Fund NameCalvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:CRUSC Inception Date1/11/2018 Fund ManagerVishal Khanduja, Brian S. Ellis WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassFixed Income BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryBroad Debt FocusBroad Debt Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$99.98 million Average Daily Volume$1.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.38% Other Expenses0.27% Total Expenses0.65% Fee Waiver-0.27% Net Expenses0.38%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorCalvert Research and Management AdvisorCalvert Research and Management CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorForeside Fund Services, LLC Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Receive CRUSC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for CRUSC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares (NASDAQ:CRUSC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares' stock symbol? Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "CRUSC." How often does Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares? Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares declared a monthly dividend on Monday, June 3rd. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, June 4th will be given a dividend of $0.0239 per share on Thursday, June 6th. This represents a $0.29 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.86%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, June 3rd. View Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares' Dividend History. Has Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? News stories about CRUSC stock have trended very negative this week, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares earned a media sentiment score of -3.0 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave news headlines about the company a news buzz of 10.0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the next several days. View News Stories for Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares. What is Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares' stock price today? One share of CRUSC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $10.01. MarketBeat Community Rating for Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares (NASDAQ CRUSC)Community Ranking: 2.1 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 160 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 217 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 377MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Calvert Ultra-Short Income NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe CRUSC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe CRUSC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 12/9/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: What is an Initial Public Offering (IPO)?