NASDAQ:EVSTC - Eaton Vance Stock NextShares Stock Price, News, & Analysis Sign in or create an account to add this stock to your watchlist. Get Started $13.87 -0.06 (-0.43 %) (As of 05/20/2019 04:00 PM ET)Previous Close$13.93Today's Range$13.87 - $13.8752-Week Range$100.02 - $100.02VolumeN/AAverage Volume100 shsMarket CapitalizationN/AP/E RatioN/ADividend YieldN/ABetaN/A ProfileChartDividendHeadlinesSocial Media Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StocktwitsPrint this articleShare by Email Receive EVSTC News and Ratings via Email Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for EVSTC and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Basic Details Issuer Eaton Vance Fund NameEaton Vance Stock NextShares Tax ClassificationRegulated Investment Company SymbolNASDAQ:EVSTC Inception Date2/26/2016 Fund ManagerCharles B. Gaffney WebN/A PhoneN/A Fund Focus Asset ClassEquity BenchmarkNot Applicable CategoryBroad Equity FocusBroad Equity Development LevelDeveloped Markets RegionNorth America Fund Statistics Assets Under Management$94.98 million Average Daily Volume$0.00 Discount/Premium0.00% ETF Expenses Management Fee0.59% Other Expenses0.67% Total Expenses1.26% Fee Waiver-0.61% Net Expenses0.65%Administrator, Advisor and Custodian AdministratorEaton Vance Management AdvisorEaton Vance Management CustodianState Street Bank and Trust Company DistributorForeside Fund Services, LLC Transfer AgentState Street Bank and Trust Company Trustee Lead Market MakerNone Eaton Vance Stock NextShares (NASDAQ:EVSTC) Frequently Asked Questions What is Eaton Vance Stock NextShares' stock symbol? Eaton Vance Stock NextShares trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "EVSTC." How often does Eaton Vance Stock NextShares pay dividends? What is the dividend yield for Eaton Vance Stock NextShares? Eaton Vance Stock NextShares announced a semiannual dividend on Tuesday, December 18th. Investors of record on Wednesday, December 19th will be given a dividend of $0.2691 per share on Friday, December 21st. This represents a yield of 0.54%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, December 18th. View Eaton Vance Stock NextShares' Dividend History. Has Eaton Vance Stock NextShares been receiving favorable news coverage? News coverage about EVSTC stock has been trending somewhat negative on Monday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Eaton Vance Stock NextShares earned a media sentiment score of -1.0 on InfoTrie's scale. They also gave press coverage about the company a news buzz of 10.0 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock's share price in the next few days. How do I buy shares of Eaton Vance Stock NextShares? Shares of EVSTC can be purchased through any online brokerage account. Popular online brokerages with access to the U.S. stock market include Vanguard Brokerage Services, TD Ameritrade, E*TRADE, Scottrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab. What is Eaton Vance Stock NextShares' stock price today? One share of EVSTC stock can currently be purchased for approximately $13.87. MarketBeat Community Rating for Eaton Vance Stock NextShares (NASDAQ EVSTC)Community Ranking: 2.0 out of 5 ( )Outperform Votes: 152 (Vote Outperform)Underperform Votes: 224 (Vote Underperform)Total Votes: 376MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Eaton Vance Stock NextShares and other stocks. Vote "Outperform" if you believe EVSTC will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Vote "Underperform" if you believe EVSTC will underperform the S&P 500 over the long term. You may vote once every thirty days. This page was last updated on 5/20/2019 by MarketBeat.com StaffFeatured Article: How to interpret the current ratio Receive Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades Daily Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.